Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isadora
    replied
    I figured he wanted out. He seems grateful but eager to move on from the trashy romance.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    According to deuxmoi, they offered him a boatload of money to come back in S2 (making him the highest paid even though it's Anthony's season), but he turned them down. So now they are re-negotiating their other contracts to include a cameo clause so the other actors can't walk away so easily in future seasons. The anon also hinted he might be in the running for Bond, I guess. But yeah, this sort of thing happens.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    He had probably signed for one season only and since he was The break out star he got other jobs. I do hope he is sentimental enough to come back for cameos in later seasons.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I am super curious on the story there. Surely Shonda wouldn’t throw away the greatest asset of the series (i.e., his naked body)?

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Reje Jean Page will not appear in Bridgerton season 2. I am heartbroken.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ton/index.html

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    #ABOLISHTHECROWNS

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Originally posted by dada_teacher View Post
    We started the Crown. We had to see what the hype was about! We're on season three and so far it's gorgeous, very well acted, probably half reality, half pure fabrication. For me it cements my belief that royalty should cease to exist.
    This aged well.

Leave a comment:

• IssieCol
    replied
    I watched one episode of Winx on Netflix knowing nothing about it except that it looked like Hogwarts School for Girls and it was hilariously bad. I'm probs gonna watch all of it just to see how much worse it gets.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    I’m still on episode spoon. Sorry, I meant the spoonth episode. Spoonisode three.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    The spoon licking is the dirtiest moment in the entire series.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Bridgerton is the gift that just keeps giving.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    I am trying to work my way through Ted Lasso because it is delightful but oh I have no focus anymore. I do love it, though.

I also love this guy ha:

I'm guessing she drank enough tea to float a battleship during episode 6.

I don't think I'd even be able to show up to family reunions at all if my cousin looked like this:

Last edited by ophy; 01-14-2021, 10:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Is, I followed your lead and started Ted Lasso. We're 3 episodes in, and I so love it so far. Best moment? When we saw him baking the biscuits. I want to see if he'll do something with the amazing girl football player. Will she be on the team? Will she?

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I have had A Week, so Bridgerton is exactly what I need - fun and pretty and not emotionally taxing. I love all of the women and can tolerate the men. I haven’t read any of these books (there are plural books, right?), so I have no objection to the characterizations. I like Daphne quite a lot as she is, and also Violet, Eloise, Penelope, and Lady Danbury.

Also, I love the Featherington mom and will defend her to the end.
    Polly Walker was Atia of the Julii in Rome, which I adored. She’s the best.

I suspect I will forget everything about it in a month, but don’t care, it’s still fun.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    I want to try the Flight Attendant. It seems fun.

I super late to the party, but we just started watching the Netflix OJ Simpson trial and oh, boy, I'm at a constant state of pissed off. Great series but when you think about that two people got brutally murdered and never got justice, it makes my blood boiled.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X