No announcement yet.

Gilmore Girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kinda blew my mind. It felt like a show about Rory, the 30-something failure. It may be realistic sometimes but, while I don't mind a horrible but realistic ending to a movie I've invested a couple of hours in, I object to it for a re-ending of such a big series. All her promise, all the smarts, the brilliant education, the drive, more sensible and rational than her mother and yet, somehow, by 32, it's all out the window - practically unemployed, knocked up by the almost-married guy and following in her mother's footsteps. Nope. This was a whole world of nope to me. And it's not just about the pregnancy, she could choose so many different paths with that so who even knows, but all the rest of it... it's just.. depressing, really.

Comment

• I am hoping more episodes maybe coming with that tweet from Netflix, but also they better not make the wookie guy Rory's baby daddy.

Comment

• http://onlymystories.tumblr.com/post/155485621735/roryandlogan-i-always-watched-the-scenes

CZUCHRY.

DAMN YOU TO HELL, YOU ROMANTIC BASTARD.

Comment

• Love that!! It is always so obvious that Logan wants to be with Rory and that Rory really is the hold out.

Comment

• I love that he loves the character so much. Although some people might think that Rory's question was a hint she doesn't want him to do it.
            sigpic

Comment

• I hope there's more because that ending is no but at the same time, now I feel like they might just make it all worse, who knows.

I do think Rory was hinting that she doesn't want him to, that's how I'd do it! :P I know initially she was the one holding out but I'm not really sure she is now, so much as she just doesn't know how to kinda navigate it back out of the whole FWB thing it's turned into. I got the feeling they both wanted to be together but neither knew how to make it work for various reasons, so who knows what another round could bring?

Comment

• I watched the S2 episode about Rory's debutante ball at the weekend. Lorelai and Christopher 4evah
                Last edited by Linda; 04-09-2018, 01:50 PM.
                Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I will ship Lor and Chris together till I die. I cannot believe we were ever supposed to buy her with Luke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l2jMBSldtQ

Comment

Working...
                  X