No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIGHT? Like I feel wired and crazy and like I could jog and shit. I'm giddy and energized. I'm going to sync my ancient VMars playlist and go for a walk in the sun and just, like bask in my joy. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTalYYr7YYY

I don't even like that video; I just need that song with those moments
    Last edited by isadora; 03-14-2014, 03:34 PM.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• You guys! I saw it! Loved it.

"Come back to me"

Yep. Veronica+the case is the best.
      sigpic

Comment

• Is the movie accessible for non-VMars fans? I didn't watch the show but I'm intrigued by the idea of a movie. Would I be able to get it, or is there a lot of insider stuff that would go over my head?

Comment

• there's an intro that explains most of things but I don't think you'd get the full experience. On the bright side, it could urge you to try the show and only great things can come of that since this is a tv show that has probably the finest season finales and several exceptional episodes... and then when you rewatch the movie you'll be gushing inside like all of us!

so yeah, go try it I guess and see what happens

Comment

• I am so glad I am not the only one who feels a VM high. I have been so energetic and hyper even though I am sick.
            However I have done no work at all because I have been reading reviews and looking at photos and gifs all day.

Comment

• I hate the season finales of VMars! But I'm in the minority. And I MIGHT have been overly invested in some of those painful outcomes.

That said, it's definitely a love letter to the fans and brings back every character you even sort of care to find out what's up with. So I could see it feeling a little disjointed to non-fans.

But FOR REAL you would LOVE LOVE LOVE Vmars, overall. The first two seasons are just great and the third season has a lot of nice moments, too. I don't think you can fully appreciate how V is sucked back into her old life without seeing the series. I LOVED the movie but I'm sure Mr. Is will be like: It was okay.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Loved it!!! But now I want moooorreeeeee!! Feeks like new beginning!!

Comment

• Sobbing in the end... Missed this sooooo much!!

Comment

• Aw man, so many great moments. Love it all. And the 'don't go' moment was pretty epic.

Comment

• I rented it off itunes a midnight, despite my tickets for tonight and the digital download today. I LOVED EVERY SECOND. I missed them all so much. I have no complaints, but honestly I would have loved it no matter what. I too feel high and WANT MORE.

Comment

• I missed one scene though. One scene that I did see in the preview. One if the best scenes from the preview.
                        Last edited by namaste; 03-15-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• I want more too! I keep seeing things about a Netflix show. That would be awesome although I am sure that would interfere with Kristens current show.

Comment

• I loved every minute!

My one small request if there should ever be a sequel: please please don't ever put Logan Echolls in a hat again. ESPECIALLY a ball cap.

Comment

• The greatest thing about VMars was always how GOOD she was at her job. It makes perfect sense to me that she would feel incomplete without it. I straight up got full body chills when she said, "I know what happened." Which I think might have been a call back line to when she solved the Lilly case, but I am not sure. It was just this glorious moment for me, when Veronica is right back where I want her. Solving cases.

I had A LOT of major feelings about this movie. I feel bizarrely emotional even twelve hours later.

Comment

• I went to the theater and saw it tonight and the crowd broke into spontaneous applause at the end. And laughed loudly at all the jokes and basically were giddy as hell!

And for the fence-sitters? Mr. Is was never a regular viewer of the show and he actually really liked the movie. It's actually very funny and he laughed a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X