Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw, cute name!

Will there be an audiobook for this one? I'm waiting on that.
    6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Have not heard, but probably?

I need KBell to get preggers again and again so she can keep doing this dance:

Comment

• You guys!

That's from a Q/A Rob did yesterday, I think?

I guess I just assumed there would be more books coming out on a regular basis, but nooooooope.

Now I'm bummed.

Comment

• That is a bummer!
          6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Guess what I just started watching 11 years late ...

​​​​​​I love it. I've finished season 1 (will probs need to watch again as was only half watching the early episodes) and have just started on season 2. When I finished S1 I went back and read all of Couch Barons twop recaps and last night I read the first 25 pages of this thread.
            Going to try and pace myself.
            Bitter Shipper

Comment

• ABOUT DAMN TIME, LINDA.

Comment

• I didn't know the TWOP archives had resurfaced!!! Shit, there goes my productivity for the day.

Comment

• I actually really liked those recaps. Huh. I had forgotten them. BUT. Linda!!!! I am soooo happy. I dread of you watching season 3.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'm chanting "ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!" in a very American way right now.

LOGAN ECHOLLS FOREVER.

Comment

• https://tvline.com/2018/08/21/veroni...-kristen-bell/

Veronica Mars revival starring Kristen Bell in the works at Hulu

The case is almost closed on a second Veronica Mars revival.Hulu is nearing a deal to order an eight-episode limited series revival of the beloved series, with Kristen Bell reprising her titular role.
                      Back in 2016, Bell confirmed our initial scoop that she and series creator Rob Thomas were eyeing limited-series format vs. a fan-funded feature film this time around, telling me at Comic-Con, “We are definitely striving to do it again… And this time around we’re not going to ask the audience to pony up for anything.”

Several months later at the Television Critics Association winter press tour, Thomas revealed that the potential continuation would consist of at least a half-dozen hour-long episodes. “Kristen and I both want to figure out some way we could do a six-episode Veronica Marsmystery,” he shared. “If I were a betting man, I bet that it will happen. I just don’t know when it will be.”

Veronica Mars 3.0 will not interfere with Bell’s starring role on NBC’s The Good Place.

Y'ALL.

I'm so excited it's not another movie!!! WE GET 8 HOURS OF LOVE.

Comment

• I'm in as long as Jason Dohring is in.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Oh, you know he will be. It's not like he's doing anything else!

He got killed off Rob's iZombie, and he's only got a smallish part in a smallish movie coming up.

For those who haven't been watching iZombie lately, this is what JDoh currently looks like just sayin':

Very Logan-y, no worries.

Comment

• Looks like he's on board.

Comment

• Yay!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X