No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I wrong that they randomly did ecstasy one night? That part seemed real weird and out of nowhere to me. There was some stuff in this season that I just felt like got thrown in because they weren't on network TV anymore and could do what they wanted.

Comment

• WELL, GEE WILLIKERS, I GUESS ROB MAY HAVE LOST THAT BET AFTER ALL.

https://tvline.com/2019/11/12/veroni...-kristen-bell/

Veronica Mars Update: No Current Plans for a Season 5 at Hulu

According to series creator Rob Thomas, there have been no further discussions with Hulu about bringing Kristen Bell‘s titular (and recently widowed) sleuth back for a fifth season. That said, Thomas is not ruling out the possibility of more Veronica Mars down the line.

A Hulu spokesperson declined to comment for this story, but a source at the streamer confirms that there are no current plans to order another season.

(It's from Ausiello, so you know this is legit.)

Now that you've blown your shot with Hulu, good luck selling ANY kind of VMars reboot to another outlet without the shipper support you relied on before, Rob Thomas!

ETA Looks like people are finding this news to be quite cathartic!

Last edited by ophy; 11-12-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• I didn’t even watch and I’m CACKLING.

Comment

• It's so weird I'm happy for this!
          sigpic

Comment

• They did talk about doing "one-off" movies or whatever. But good luck getting the funding. The hulu numbers have been weak because I know a lot of people who didn't even bother to watch (or finish the series) when they got spoiled for the ending.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
            X