No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After last night? Duncan is kind of my new boyfriend. I may start a website called: Becauseyouaremysister.com to pull in the Duncan/Veronica shippers! Hee!

I was just heartbroken for him when he screamed out his feelings and then when he was kicking his car? OMB! That poor crazy ass kid!
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I did it! I spent 4 days with no tv and no internet, and I think I have finally gotten myself weaned off the extremeness of my VM addiction.

Whew. Totally getting in the way of real life there for a bit. I think I can go into tomorrow's ep with a zen-like calm about the fact that I know nothing about who killed Lilly Kane. Although it was totally Lianne. Hee.

No more spec from me, no more re-watching clips, no more fanfic hunting. Until next season, anyway. Why, for the love of Beek, didn't I try this with DC?

Comment

• I'm so not past it! But I did find something that allows me to obsess without it taking half the day! The greatest LJ community evah!

The Navigator: A Veronica Mars Fandom Newsletter!

Seriously? Well-organized fans are my favorite kind! YAY!

Only mods may post and they post a daily update with all of the latest fandom news (Minus wank and spoilers). HOW lovely is that? Now I just need someone to start a vm_wank archive!

ETA this link that is sort of rife with dangling spoiler implications that confirm most of my suspicions:

Most exciting thing? Rob Thomas wants to find a spot for Charisma Carpenter, his wife's good friend! Hee. Mr. Is sure would like it if Cordelia stopped by.
        iF MAGAZINE: Anything interesting in store for Logan next season?

THOMAS: There is going to be a cool resolve at the end of the season finale that will raise as many questions as answers as far as Veronica and Loganís love life. (I'm guessing this means that Logan didn't do it? OR DID HE?-- Is)

iF MAGAZINE: Will the entire cast be returning for Season 2

THOMAS: Yes, all the series regulars. (Lianne is not a "regular" now is she? OR IS SHE? -- Is)
        Last edited by isadora; 05-09-2005, 01:28 PM.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I am definitely NOT past it. Tomorrow is so going to draaaag.

But thanks to Is for that link. Very helpful.

Comment

• I won't get to see it until Wednesday morning at the earliest. Everybody in the whole wide world will see it before me and be talking about it and take all of my fine points (most of which will consist of "OH MY GOD"). But still. It's the principle of the thing.

I hope everyone enjoys seeing it as it airs. *pouts like a big baby*

Comment

• Ask and ye shall receive: http://www.livejournal.com/community...gan/62813.html

A Logan/Veronica fanvid set to Frou Frou's Let Go. And it's really fucking good! Like REALLY good!

Most of the ones I've seen so far have been decent to mediocre.

ETA, Hophay? This fan vid community takes requests!

Comment

• Ooooh- I have requests! They are going to be sorry you showed me that link.

Okay, the FrouFrou is good- but not *fucking* good. It violates several of your rules! Talking heads! Credit shots! Oddly literal clip to music placement! Seriously, the song said "remote" and we saw Logan with a remote. But I the song and many of the clips they picked, so I forgive them all of that.

Comment

• I forgave them mostly because the vast majority of the fanvids I've seen are just really crappy. A good song can go a long way, IMO. Hee!

I ophy calling me out on my own fanvid rules! Bwah!

Hee! Jason Dohring's Scientology Home Page: http://www.our-home.org/jasondohring/index.htm

You can contact him personally! I wonder if he will personally help me get and stay off of drugs, like Tom Cruise would?!
                  Last edited by isadora; 05-09-2005, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• The Dohring is a clam?! *dies inside*

Comment

• Seriously, that website is the cutest thing EVAH.

I am 16 years old, and an actor. Scientology has helped me understand what life is about, and how to survive easier.
                      In my world, Dohring was brainwashed from an early age and his folks made him create this before they would give him his dog back.It's completely barebones and rote, like a homework assignment or something.

This is my favorite, though:

With Scientology, I have improved my communication level and can deal with problems more easily.
                      Snerk! Ah, those scientologists . . .always looking for the easy way out. Er . . . "in". Do you think the Drinking The Kool-Aid ep resonated with him on a special level?

Comment

• I don't even know where I read this now but his parents are supposedly bigwigs at the Celebrity Center or in $cientology in general.

Comment

• WHY is it not showtime yet?

WHY?

Comment

• Okay, so I lied about losing my addiction.

So giddy. So very, very giddy.

Comment

• Hot Damn.

I'm bittered out by the Not!Lianne reveal, but good beek, that's some fine tv.

So we are all agreed that it was Wallace at her door at the end, right?

And in other news, KB *owns* me.

Comment

• Right now? I'm just bitter in general.

I need to re-watch because I'm just not feeling it. At all!

Comment

Working...
                                X