No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one is mentioning that Lilly had creepy subtext with everyone.

Like, not really with her boyfriend. But with her brother AND her best friend.

It's incestuous and homoerotic, but it's my show.

(There was an A plot? Really? No WAY.)

Comment

It's as though Fox only exists in subtext.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

This show is totally growing on me, so I am glad I gave it another shot. Being a week behind does suck, though- anyone know what's up with MTV not airing it next week? I'm all freaked out that the won't show that ep at all, and it means I'll miss seeing Weevil cry or any of the other stuff y'all have been talking about. Soooo not ready to give up on OTH, though- Peyton and Brooke kissed on the mouth!

I think I'm a Weevil/Veronica 'shipper . . .

Comment

So just do a switch -- hit the OTH on the Easy View!
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

But it's not on easy view any more! They're now doing J&B and that's it!

I actually switched my Tivo order. I've got V-Mars ahead of OTH. I'll catch the reruns later.
            It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

Here's a question: What exactly did Lilly mean when she said she's "never not had sex"? That means she's been doing it forever! That was worded so weirdly.

Comment

I don't know if I liked the episode. It just didn't come together for me. I guess I don't quite buy that Troy is evil. Why would he spend so much time with Veronica being goody two shoes? I don't geddit. I guess may be he was date rapist after all.

Any who, mama not looking happy about Duncan says to me maybe she was gettin' a little somethin' somethin' from Daddy Kane on the side!
                It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't really feeling this episode either. The reveal about Troy seemed to come out of nowhere and it's not like I even liked his character to begin with, but what was he doing with Veronica anyway? Weird.

Whatever, I'm liking Veronica and Logan more and more.

Comment

I really thought this episode sucked ass. I'm glad they got rid of Troy -- he was the blah -- but the episode was extremely disjointed.

That said, OMB!!11 VERONICA+LOGAN=4evah11!!!!!

Oh, and Veronica could so track her mommy down! You know she has caller ID on her cell and she would totally keep track of which phone number went to which of mommy's many friends in other cities! Mommy is stupid.

Also, is Daddy Mars mad that Mommy left or is he mad that mommy was probably cheating before he left? Was Mommy cheating because she was being blackmailed? Clearly somebody was using Veronica to threaten Mommy so what did that somebody make Mommy do? Hmmm. Curious.

Sadly, I think the chick that plays Veronica is charming but not exactly a good actress. The dialogue in the first half of the episode kept falling really, really flat. Nothing in this episode seemed to flow. Hmm. It's sad because this show has high potential and an interesting plot. Le Sigh.
                    Last edited by isadora; 10-27-2004, 08:01 AM.

Comment

I saw the last eight minutes of the show and missed the last two weeks so I have no idea.

Of course, the fact that it plays from 1:17am-2:17am here may be the reason. *shakes fist*
                      "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

what was he doing with Veronica anyway?
                        Trying to get laid?

Comment

I finally watched this and ITA about Troy's evil coming out of nowhere. I mean, I get it: everybody betrays Veronica, can we move on now?

I like that Mommy's story is more complicated than EvilMommy.

Also, Logan and Veronica are so in love.

Comment

Because I have been watching Alias and VMars in close proximity, I seem to have convinced myself that Veronica's mom is Irina Derevko.

It makes the show work upsettingly well.

Comment

I watched this morning and boy does Logan have Big Issues. And how creepy is his family? Holay Molay! I mean, even beyond the Harry Hamlin/Lisa Rinna factor! Yipes!!! And the end? so.upsetting.

I like that the mystery continues to deepen around Lily's murder. I was surprised that the top three suspects were the Kane family. Nobody else? No Logan?

Also? Not every.one. on the planet betrays you at every turn -- though there are times it seems that way -- so I'm hoping Veronica can do a whole week without someone close to her lying to her.

Comment

I think the character development is awesome on this show.

I took a break last night and watched this but I was slightly distracted w/ the other mess so what was the deal with the shoes? The guy that was in jail for killing her had them in his apartment? Couldn't they have been planted there? I think I missed the point.

Comment

Working...
                                X