No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VM found a picture of Lilly's bedroom on the night of the murder and those shoes were in the picture. However, part of the "evidence" to convict the killer was that he had those shoes and Lilly's backpack with him. If the shoes were in her room after she was already dead, then he shouldn't have had them with him!

I cringed at the end with Logan. And I also like the glimpses we get into Duncan being a good guy.

Comment

I sort of missed some of the finer elements of this episode, too. I got the bit with the shoes but this plot of the week was sort of lost to me. I didn't even get what the betrayal was about. What did the girl do? Plant drugs on VM? Weird.

I liked that the scene in the closet with Logan was so strange. You didn't know whether he was going to kill himself, pleasure himself Michael Hutchence-style or hit somebody with it or what. It was simpler but also more complicated! Very enjoyable!
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Weevil, the biker guy, told VM that the girl had dated one of his friends and been in his friend's room and saw a bunch of street signs there. Then the next week the friend was busted. So VM tested her by saying "Let's go to a rave, we'll have to leave right from school, I know a guy who can get us E." And then later that day VM's locker was searched, so she knew that the girl had narced on her.

I would like, for once, if VM did not get screwed over by someone she wants to trust! She needs more friends than just Wallace.

Comment

The cast of Veronica Mars is going to be at a local mall this weekend. I'm tempted to go meet Weevil, Logan and Keith.

*fangirls*

Comment

I'd go for Logan!

*gasp* I think I just found my new TV boyfriend!
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Logan and Weevil have the slashy love, that's for sure. And Logan doesn't even know that they have Lily as another bond.

I Keith Mars - loved him shooting the guy through the window. *sigh* I could live without the "My dad is not my dad" storyline (which I'm thinking is probably a fake-out) though. I don't think they'll make Duncan and Veronica brother/sister.

Comment

I loved this episode!

I think the Duncan/Veronica as brother & sister is a fake-out, too. I do think that maybe Jake told Duncan that they are siblings to break them up. Or something in that vein. I want Keith to be her REAL Daddy! *sniff*

OMB. I love Logan and his complicatedness! Mmmm...complicated TV boyfriends!

I like that Lily is a ball of (dead) contradictions. She's vibrant and fun in some ways and a totally spoiled bitch in other ways. She's also wildly duplicitous if she can keep her secret Chino-esque boyfriend from her BFF. She seems like a real person. I like it.

Duncan weirds me out. He runs hot and cold and he's a total mystery. And I'd say that was okay because he's a mystery to Veronica so that makes sense -- but in another way it doesn't make sense because Logan and Weevil are slowly revealing their textures so how is it that Duncan is still just the brooding guy with the dead sister? Perhaps it's his medication? I dunno. They need to work on his character development more, I think.

Comment

Duncan and Veronica are in no ways related. If she were your daughter, wouldn't you tell her if there was the remote possibility that she might wind up doing it to her brother? Unless her mother just sucks that much.

Weevil + Logan bonding =

Weevil's tattoo is spelled Lilly. What are the odds of two girls in the same town spelling their name with the extra L? She's his little sister! Which means that...something. I don't know. I don't even remember what I was talking about.

I don't appreciate them making Mac a child molester.

Comment

Originally posted by keenai
                    Duncan and Veronica are in no ways related. If she were your daughter, wouldn't you tell her if there was the remote possibility that she might wind up doing it to her brother? Unless her mother just sucks that much.
                    Well, remember how mom dropped the waffles or whatever when Veronica first told her? May be Keith doesn't know and she didn't want to be found out or something.

I think Duncan is the most blah out of them but he was less blah after the medication episode and the election one brought out a little bit of back bone. But he's no Logan! I can't decide if I like Logan or Weevil bettah. Hmmmm.

The sad thing is, Veronica's probably even more boring to me than Duncan. I actually prefer Chloe! She's a sassier Veronica with bigger .
                    It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

I could not possibly adore Lilly more.

At this point, I think it's possible that any combination of Lilly, Duncan, Weevil, and Veronica are mini-Kanes. I think it's either going to be Lilly and Weevil, Duncan and Veronica, Duncan and Lilly, or just Duncan. Right now I'm leaning towards just Duncan.

I adore Veronica, but I wish she was coded just a little more gay, because Lilly is clearly SO into her.

Comment

Does anyone know why I can't seem to find VM on MTV's sched anymore? What happened? *sob* I'm so far behind.

Don't make me wait for the damn dvds, MTV.

Comment

It came on MTV this Tuesday, ophy. I don't like the back and forth either.

So, heyyyy, I kind of really liked this week's episode. The writers can't fool me, though. I know Keith is Veronica's dad. Hmph.

My ship for this show is doomed, isn't it?

Comment

For those interested, I got to meet the cast of Veronica Mars

Comment

I don't enjoy Veronica as much when Mr. Is is in the room.

Where was Logan? How can they leave out the Hotness like that? Perhaps he was out sick with a spanking?

I'm not interested in the mystery of the week at all. I'm ALL.about. the Kane murder/mystery! I could almost fast forward through the random weekly shit just to get to the Bigger Story!

I enjoyed V.'s visit with Abel Koontz, of course! And I'm not convinced Keith is her daddy but I'm also not convinced she's the Prom King's spawn, either though they really are pushing it in that direction. Perhaps Veronica is Martian?

Comment

Hee!

Not to mention Logan would have been all over that purity test stuff. And, you know, funny. I want to know his and Weevil's scores. Is that so wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X