No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am totally not happy about this. I thought the mini arcs was a great idea! And I thought the rapist one built a nice amount of tension and really worked. So I guess what we are left with is Dawson's Creek meets Scooby Doo? Grrrr.

Whatever. At least it keeps RT, KB and JD employed.

Comment

• I'm guessing they will up the melodrama? feh.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristi...fa0f547&page=2

Interview with KB.

In the upcoming episodes, I think what they have been doing is to allow Logan to have a more human side. Everybody loves the obligatory, psychotic, jackass scenes, but they are going to give him a manlier, human side.
        Well, not that I am arguing with making Logan "manlier" (is she implying that Logan is a bit fey?), but I seriously hope they don't emphasize the emo boy routine. A little angst is nice, but keep him somewhat OPJ, kthx.

Comment

• Um, hasn't he been a big emo dork for like a season now? He really hasn't been THAT crazy (not as crazy as season one, anyhow).

Manlier I'm for, because Dohring is a HUGE emo fey boy.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• *sigh* Yes. I think I'm in denial about how much of an emo dork he has been.

Personally, I'm hoping for at least one incidence of ex-sex. I'll bet we get it, too, because these writers are often pretty fanficcy.

Comment

• Squeee!

I'm so annoyed with the preview but I lurved Logan in this one!

I loved Mac! And Dick! Dick Mac. Hee.

I don't mind this MotW taking a backseat to teen angst. I'm FINE with it!

So, monkey or whatever but EX-SEX IS BEST.

Comment

• EX-SEX!!!!

It was awesome that V and Logan had like, no dialogue together at all (unless you count the "as ordered" at the end) and yet they were still HAWT.

Loved the ep, and the monkey was way cute. This was a lot of fun to watch - I didn't even miss Lamb and Wallace.

BTW, the director's cut of next week's opener is up at the CW site. LoVe is all adorable-ness.

Comment

• I actually really, truly loved the miscommunication with Veronica and Piz! I liked that she was all: OMG, I can not stand being without my bad boyfriend! And Piz was all: She's totally getting me! Bwah! I'm evil. I felt bad for him the next day and you know Logan was sort of like, "Um, she's my girl, flatout."

DEEPLY confused about the unforgivable sin next week. They were on a break! You know Veronica's sat in jammies and watched that shit. Get ova it!

ETA: OMG! Hands up in the hair and all over the face and longing and smackity and the fact that there was no need to even discuss but to just naked...gah!

Comment

• Yes, I'm assuming the promo folks are being asses about it. It can't possibly be that RT is going to pull the "we were on a break" nonsense.

Ultra cute pics of RH, JD and KB at Sundance here.

That page also links to an interview with JD where he spills a little LoVe spoilers. Nothing shocking.

Comment

• Last night's LoVe was fun, but did they ever show what happened after Logan and Mercer were both in jail? I really wanted to know about that and they didn't mention it last night. Oh well.

I felt bad for Piz, but that look on Veronica's face after he left the table made me think that she'll start seeing him in a different light now. I don't like that development 'cause I don't really like them as a couple, but whatever.

OT/ That link ophy gave with JD and RH getting swanky jeans made me laugh 'cause I just had this conversation with the boy about how it squicks me out when I see guys wearing designer jeans. It's so Seacrest.

The boy's answer? "Well, what's considered designer? Like, Guess Jeans?" I love that as far as my husband knows, denim never progressed past the time when we were in 5th grade.

Comment

• I just asked Mr. Is to name a designer jean and he said "Jordache?"

And then I said, "This century?" and he looked confused.

Comment

• I asked mr.o and he said "Helmut Lang". Which happens to be the pair he is wearing right now to get ready to go to the grocery store.

I took him away from New York and Barney's too late! The damage has already been done. *sob*

Comment

• Yowzer.

No way, no how is Veronica going to be as cool about Madison (or the lying) as she was over the random car slut. Logan is an idiot- she *told* him buried secrets become unburied around her.

All in all, I did like the ep, though. Comicon!

So, we're spposed to pretend Wallace never existed, is that right?

Comment

• Wallace? I remember a character named Wallace...vaguely.

Okay, I really enjoyed the "intimacy" conversation because I knew it would be a huge mistake--never ask these things, V! NEVAH.

I can not believe Logan slept with Madison! In fact, I'm not sure I believe it at all. Though I did like that Madison wore a slutty outfit with sexy lingerie you could see to Logan's room--shouldn't Faux Dylan consider a houseboat or something this season? Seriously, room service is nice but when you live in a lovely coastal community you might consider a beachfront hotel, at least.

So, if Logan did sleep with Madison, of course, it would sting like a bee but COME ON! The list of forgiveness between these two is long and the incidents much more disturbing than getting his skank on after they broke up!

Veronica thought he murdered her best friend; his father tried to kill her and Keith (and actually did kill her friend); he set a public pool on fire; he arranged illegal homeless boxing (!!!); he fled the scene of a burning building; he smashed her car; she had tim arrested (twice), his roommate drugged her (while trying to drug Madison) and encouraged his little brother to rape her while she was drugged--AND HE DID; and just a few months ago Logan declared his drunken love only to sleep with the heinous stepmother of Veronica's rapist; and now we're supposed to believe that Logan hooking up with Madison is the worst thing he could do?

Um. Yeah. Pissed I can see! The girl did spit in her drink. And she was mean in a dumbass Mean Girls kind of way. But Madison's also a doorknob who was sleeping with the sheriff of all people, and Logan likes to get busy with the skanks when he gets his drink on. Whatever.

Comment

• I totally hear ya.

And *eventually* we know it's all moot and it will be forgiven, since their lurve is tru and epic. But I can see Madison being the straw that breaks Veronica's camel of forgiveness temporarily.

When mr.o and I split up a few years ago, my main rival at work (my workplace Madison) asked me for his number. If the two of them had ever hooked up (which she should would have done gladly) I can guarentee you that he and I would not have gotten back together as quickly as we did.

Comment

Working...
                                X