Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Perez Hilton:
    In a recent interview, Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas confirmed that he's penning a movie based on the cult-fave show!

However, TV show star, Kristen Bell, hasn't signed on for the project just yet. Thomas confirms he's "in talks" with the actress.

As far as the plot line goes, this is all he was willing to reveal:

"The one thing that I will say is where it will pick up. I know we did that F.B.I. Ďwhat ifí thing, but we would not go to that place. I think it would open just days before the Hearst College Graduation. So Veronica would be sort of at the end of her college career."

Exciting stuff!!!
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• OMB - I think I just had a mini-orgasm at the very thought!

That was an over share, wasn't it?

Comment

• I felt it.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• KB, JDoh, Dick, Keith, etc. are all expected to show up as guest stars on RT's new show Party Down on Starz.

I don't get Starz, but hopefully good scouts out there will track this down online, right?

ETA this link which has a couple of pics of the new show. Ken Marino in a pink bowtie? Wheee!
          Last edited by ophy; 02-19-2009, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Party Down clips starring JDoh (and Meg!). I dig the hair.

Link

Comment

• I fully realize that very few people care about this, but here is VMars' engagement ring from Dax Shepard. Fancy!

Comment

• And somewhere Logan is weeping. But will start plotting to get rid of Dax in order to get back to his Epic Love.

<---conflating nonsensical things.

Comment

• I must admit that my very first thought was 'what does JDoh think about this?'. Once you go RLTL, you can't go back.

Although, DohrBell never had a chance, what with him being a clam douche and all . . . I can't imagine that they even stay in touch. *sigh*

Comment

• Rewatching this series--I'm on 1x14! And Blair Waldorf is the guest star! LOVE.

Also? LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH OMG. So much better than I remember!

Comment

• I know no one cares about this but on second watch with distance and perspective (and Fox NOT telling me that Lianne did it every five seconds)? I still don't buy that Logan's dad did it. Not that he was incapable of doing that--he's a bit insane and violent, for sure--but BUT! what a let down given how long a build-up the mystery had. They obviously didn't plot that out in advance, you know? It just seemed rushed at the end!

Also? Like 6 years too late? At the end of the episode before the big reveal 1x19 when Veronica stands Logan up for their first real date after discovering he was the one who brought the GHB to the party that led to her rape? The camera leaves us on Logan, heartbroken that V stood him up, and pans back to reveal a sign that says "Albacore" club! TOTALLY a shout-out to Chinatown. HOW did I not know that before? Or at least post about it? SUCH A HUGELY DISTURBING CALL OUT.
                      Last edited by isadora; 06-11-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Okay, gotta admit that this KBell Funny or Die vid made me giggle.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...tml?ref=comedy

Comment

• And . . . yet another example of why KBell is awesome. Her break dancing skills!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oQP7qKqUzY

And yes, it's an homage to this Russian vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=fPmWfHy97OU

Comment

• Logan vs. Duncan vs. Piz(!)

I like how *horrified* the author is about Duncan sleeping with Veronica when he believed they were siblings. Hee! That is pretty effed up.

Comment

• "Also: sister fucking"

But he was roofied also! You can't possibly believe that Duncan would have commenced with the sister fucking if he hadn't been roofied. Not that I'm arguing for a higher standing for Ducan, cuz no.

Hmmmm . . . maybe this is the answer for how I should spend the rest of the TVD hiatus. VMathon!

Comment

• I watched almost the whole series when it was streaming last year. I was super sad when it was taken off netflix.

Comment

Working...
                                X