X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whaaaa . . . ??

Well, there went that idea.

Comment

• Yeah, somehow I'm too lazy to open the closet and pop in a DVD.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Well, I can't.

We only have the one tv, so anything I want to watch has to be either super kid friendly, or on Netflix so I can stream it to my Nook. My laptop doesn't even have a CD/DVD drive.

Comment

• Looks like they are on Hulu!

Also? How very modern of you to forsake the DVD drive! You could download via Amazon if you wanted to pay for the them.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh, yay for Hulu.

I won't be able to watch on Nook, but I can watch on my laptop. For some reason, the Nook won't run Silverlight properly, even though it has no trouble with YouTube. My Mac Air has a super drive I can attach to it if I really need to, but it's cumbersome and definitely not late-night-in-bed viewing friendly.

I went on a TVD S3 spending spree on Amazon Instant that I am still regretting. Oh, and then there was the ridonk amount I spent on iTunes to build a TVD music playlist. So hard to explain to the mister. So I should probably *not* start buying VM eps that I already own on DVD.

Comment

• TheWB.com is still a thing?! A thing with VM?! Life...changing...

Comment

• Wow. It *is* a thing. I just noticed that.

Awesome.

Comment

• The weirdest part is that I liked the official VM FB page like a million years ago and they do "episode of the week" as though it were airing live. It perplexes me. Who is in charge of that?!

Comment

• Every time I see or read an interview with Dax and KBell I am relieved that her life is turning out to be so normal and happy. They just fit together in a super goofy glorious way.

http://www.weheart-tv.com/2012/06/hi...g-hit.html?m=1

Kristen: Dax is incapable of taking a back seat. In every situation it’s almost mandatory that he has some semblance of control, even if you just trick him into thinking he’s in control.
                    Dax: Well, you’ve been doing that brilliantly for five years.
                    Kristen: I know, I’m such a success. But in reality, to physically get in the car with him, he needs to drive; he can’t be in the passenger seat. That’s just a reality.
                    Dax: I race off road racing which is dangerous and motorcycles, I can’t ride as a passenger with someone driving 40, I have a panic attack. Kristen is the perfect passenger, she’s never noticed. We were on a racetrack in Germany, a famous racetrack, the NŁrburgring, which is a 17-mile course through the woods, 190 miles an hour wide open, she’s bored!
                    Kristen: I wasn’t bored! It just doesn’t… I trust you with my life so I know you’re not going to get crazy. I also know that you speed, I have long since let that go.

. . . .

Dax: I think we live in a post division world as actors. I don’t think people are TV or film actors, I think they’re actors looking for work and we’re happy to work in any medium where it’s creatively fulfilling and they pay us. The best writing is very much, everyone unanimously agrees, on TV.
                    Kristen: The best writing is on TV period. Without a doubt.
                    Dax: Yeah, it’s not in movies anymore.
                    Kristen: But, I will say, as far as the habitual nature of TV, I’m like a dog, I like routine.
                    Dax: We’re factory workers at heart.
                    Kristen: Yeah, I mean, we like punching a clock, I like seeing the same crew workers every day, seeing a character through the whole year. Movies are great but they’re more like camp and TV’s a little more like high school.
                    Dax: You also get to an age where you’re trying to have a family and a routine and movies are very disruptive to your life.
                    Kristen: Yeah, because you’re traveling. The greatest gig you could get is a show that you love, believe in and shoots in your hometown, which we both have. So, right now, we’re kind of living the dream.
                    Ahem. Interesting bolded part.

I can't imagine tiny KBell preggers, though, so maybe they just mean they are adopting a baby sloth.

Comment

• The unaired Veronica Mars Season 4 Pilot Screener:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFxCdYwIuQ8

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBuI2cplmmQ

I started to post this in the TVD thread (which should really be titled "The TVD and EVERYTHING ELSE UNDER THE SUN thread") but realized there *might* be VM folks here who actually don't read that thread.

Comment

• I can't imagine tiny KBell preggers, though, so maybe they just mean they are adopting a baby sloth.
                        Oh, wow. I guess I can now imagine tiny KBell preggers . . .

And I love the shit out of that pilot. Bastards.

Comment

• Yeah, you've pushed me right down a VMars nostalgia hole, damn you.

This scene always kills me. It's planting the seeds for their final break-up. "Landmine."
                          http://youtu.be/nKaknCx7ZUg

Comment

• From the TVD thread:
                            That last bit where you can see just how freaking turned on Veronica is by Logan beating on the mobster kid-- gah! I guess that was a fairly epic (and very representative) scene to have as their last one.
                            I always felt like that scene was a conformation that L/V did get back together. In that moment, she realizes he is dark and damaged, and its part of what she loves about him. Because there are parts of her that are dark and damaged, too.

This is a decent one, too.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WsYLRpKnuF0
                            Last edited by jennchum; 02-12-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• I can't stop now!

This is how the series should have ended:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Udk4uAfI1Xw
                              Last edited by jennchum; 02-12-2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, you've pushed me right down a VMars nostalgia hole, damn you.
                                Hee. You're welcome.

This isn't the best video--but this song ALWAYS makes me think of LoVe:

http://youtu.be/ej-Xc1bGZY8

Comment

Working...
                                X