No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying so hard not to scream OUT LOUD in my office. OMG OMG OMG.

What do I have to do? Empty my bank account? Move across country to be a grip or something? TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• ALL OF THAT.

The kickstarter is already almost at $250k, so I think this has a damn good chance of happening. The goodies they are offering are great, too. JDOH will record a message for you as Logan Echolls! SERIOUSLY.

I AM SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING I CANNOT BREATHE THIS IS HAPPINESS.

Comment

• I have not even been able to read the articles because I am overly excited and had to walk it off. Ha! I will settle in and try to figure out how much to give.

Should I give $50? Or $500? Hee!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• OMG! The pledges are already up to $326k!!

So maybe I should do $50 (to get all the cool stuff) and then if the funds slow do more?

ETA: 2 minutes later and it's $341K--this is insane! And probably the coolest fan thing ever!!
          Last edited by gloopdygleep; 03-13-2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• If I didn't have to share my bank account with someone who would NEVER understand this, I would have snapped up the $400 level prize of having KBell and Rob Thomas follow me on twitter for a year in a heartbeat. *swoon*

But I think my $100 donation will slide under mr.o's radar. *finger's crossed*

There was no way I wasn't going to get me a DVD/Blu-Ray with the making of documentary!

Comment

• HOLY SHIT!! IT'S AT $373k!!

At this rate they'll be at a million by the end of the work day!!

ETA: I can't stop refreshing that page! I CAN'T! $391K and climbing!
              Last edited by gloopdygleep; 03-13-2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• "I'm not the one with the When in Rome fuck-you money!" DYING over that video with Ryan Hansen!

Keith Mars never breaking character! I CAN NOT WITH HOW GOOD THAT IS. Also? How amazing it is that JDoh delivers those lines JUST LIKE LOGAN ECHOLLS. I mean, how is that possible? Even the little finger flick! It's freaking me out. It makes me realize Logan EXISTS inside JDoh!!! I never thought of it like that before. It's freaking me out, have I mentioned that?

Comment

• I KNOW.

The whole thing has me freaking out!

This morning tops every fangirl morning! This even tops the day twitter found out about The Original's spin off!

That vid was PERFECTION. If the whole movie is just an extended version of that video, it will all be worth it!

JDoh had better damn well hit the gym hard. I want to see Logan Echolls cut like a fucking greek god for my money.

$460k!!! This has to be a kickstarter record, right?

Comment

• Ok, I donated $100. Worth so much more than that! This is going to happen. It's not even noon in Chicago yet and they are 1/4 of the way there! I LOVE THIS.

This is not quite a set visit and hanging out with Busy Philipps (I mean, I've had some fandom HIGHS) but this is HUGE.

Comment

• I just checked at FF to see what was being said and the VM thread is in the CLOSED THREAD section. THEY NEED TO OPEN IT PRONTO!!

ETA: At $509K now.

Comment

• OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I am hyperventilating, I never EVER thought I'd get to see Veronica ever again! I am CRYING!

Comment

• Hee! YAY!!! I mean, I would pay $30 for the Blu-Ray in a hot minute so what's the big deal if I spend a little more and get a t-shirt and a script? I mean, that's a fucking DEAL. I would buy ALL that shit anyway if it meant Warner Bros would make the movie?

I hate the people on twitter who are all: This is stupid, who cares? Like SHUT UP. I don't shit over your boring posts. Ugh. People who are judgey about fanning irk me!

Comment

• I must be following the right people, cuz ain't nobody throwing shade at me about this. My TL is all VM right now and it's beautiful.

Comment

• BWAH! I just talked to Mr. Issie who's in Dallas and was like, "EEEEEE! How much do you wanna give?" And he goes, "Oh, I already gave 100$, I was gonna tell you later." LOVE.

Comment

• Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X