No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell were you doing at TWOP after the crap they pulled on you!?
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Looking for summaries of the teasers. There are no good and promptly updated VMars fansites out there! Neptune-Site is stuck at ep 7 and THAT WILL NOT GET TAPES LABELED.

Plus, there's really no fandom drama, and I need my rage nurtured to get fully invested!

Comment

I've used to use TWOP for that same purpose!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

How can anybody hate Wallace? I love him so. And I love that he and Veronica have fun together. Doesn't she deserve a non-Lilly angsty male counterpart? Also, he's completely harmless.

And, Fox, stop with the grudgingly Duncan. There is no grudgingly.

<--realizes she is mostly alone in the true Duncan love

Comment

Everyone makes fun of the Duncan love, dude. And I keep trying to explain that the inconsistency in his character is completely intentional and based on his meds fluctuating and everyone's just like "Whatever, whore, he's badly written and he can't act" and then I feel inferior.

Have you not gotten these? THEY MAKE THE BABY JESUS WEEP.

Comment

Poor, misunderstood (not related to Veronica) Duncan with his memory blackouts.

Also, you should ask those that make you feel inferior how Duncan can be the only poorly written character on the show. And then make them eat that.

Comment

So, the identity of Casting Spoiler is going to be revealed tomorrow.

I'm just registering my anger before anyone else hears it and has a chance to be rageful before me.

Comment

*shrug* I saw it a few days ago, and thought that it was good if more people watched because of it.

Comment

I've been fighting to be spoiler-free, but that shit is EVERYWHERE.

I admit it's brilliant marketing strategy, but those are not the fangirls I want crawling all over on my show.

Comment

So who is it? It's everywhere? Why haven't I seen it? What fan girls? I'm confused. Is this integral to the plot in some way or is it just stunt casting? Is it *really* a spoiler or is a spoiler in the sense that "Modest Mouse will be on The O.C. tonight!" is a spoiler?

Comment

See, we don't know. That's the thing.

Watch With Wanda says that someone from the show they've covered most will be on VMars. There was debate over whether that meant Dawson's Creek or Buffy. I was hoping for Dawson's Creek. Currently the consensus is that Alyson Hannigan will be playing Logan's older sister, who sides with Aaron while Logan sides with Lynn, for either a guest appearance, a recurring spot, or full cast member-dom.

Crazy Willow Fans SCARE ME.

If AH gets in the credits and this means Mac does not, I WILL BE RAGEFUL.

Comment

I love that you used spoiler tags for speculation. That's very sporting of you. I thought AH was signed to play Jennifer Love Hewitt's BFF in some bad sitcom next year? Eh, what do I know!?

Maybe it's Busy! She's from the Creek! But she probably doesn't warrant this sort of fanfare at UPN, no?

*waits*

Also? Who is Mac? How do I not know these things? I am so far removed from fandom that it's like a vague cloud over the horizon.
                          Last edited by isadora; 01-19-2005, 08:56 AM.

Comment

I don't remember where I read it, but I think Sara Gilbert has replaced AH as Hewitt's costar in that sitcom. I think AH signed on for a 3 episode deal for VM so her character should be somewhat important. I don't have any feelings about her really, but her haters at Fametracker are most unhappy about Willow messing up their show.

Is, Mac's the computer nerd who sent everyone the purity test and she's also the switched at birth girl. And because everything comes back to the The Creek for me, she was also in a movie with The J when they were both youngins.

Comment

Who doesn't like Aly Hannigan? Dude, if this mean Wesl-, er, Alexis Denishoff gets a guest spot I'm ALL for it.

Also, isn't Mac a recurring character? Oh, I get it. Fox's girl crush getting in the way of her sound judgement. Hee! Not the first time that's happened!

I actually do find Mac very compelling and I was feelin' her pain in the baby switch episode.

Comment

I was just so glad to hear that it wasn't James Marsters.

I Mac.

Comment

Working...
                                X