No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I forgot to say WTFE to the joyless peeps who've never participated in any fandom! They'll never understand that we didn't even think we'd ever get to taste any more of this sweet, sweet juice, so we are more than happy to be squeezed.

This post got weird.

Comment

• Less than $20K left to go!

I feel so emotional right now. I'm so glad I've been sick (um, what?) and had to stay home so I could ride this ride today. It's been fun/exciting/overwhelming. I haven't been this giddy in fandom since Sarah's trophy parade. For real.

Comment

• Less than $5K!

Comment

• Comment

• OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! This is really happening! God bless the internet.

Last edited by jennchum; 03-13-2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• OMG I NEED TO PLAN MY GIFS!! Where are all the THIS IS THE BEST! DAY! EVER! gifs?

ETA: Ha! Ophy and Jennchum have them all.

Last edited by gloopdygleep; 03-13-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• I'M DYING I'M DYING I'M DYING.

Best day ever.

Comment

• Squeeeeeeeeeheeeeheeee!

Comment

• 'Veronica Mars' movie is a go: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/13/ve...o-kickstarter/

“My mind is blown. I’ve been fantasizing about this taking big and had to tell myself, ‘Stop it, Rob, you’re being silly. You’re setting yourself up for disappointment,’” the Mars creator.tells EW. “And now today has exceeded the wildest pipe dream I let myself entertain. Holy cow. We better make a good movie. These amazing fans have stepped up.We better deliver.”

“I knew Veronica Mars fans were cool, but I had no idea they could rally with such power. They are unstoppable — just like Veronica. I will have a permanent blush on my face, feeling so lucky to be associated with this entire thing,” says Bell.

Comment

• I'm sort of excited to go to bed tonight so I can wake up tomorrow and see how it's all grown.

LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!

The numbers are still climbing. And once they figure out the international fan stuff . . . . BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE.

Okay, realistically, the die hard folks will all rally 'round in the first 2 days, and then it will slow way the heck down. Unless they offer more premiere tkts at $500 a pop. That would really get it going again.

Comment

• I love how this whole thing just popped up out of nowhere, and now we have a full blown movie. I think I'm in shock!

I can't believe its finally going to happen!

SO MOTHERFUCKING EXCITED. There are no words. (Except curse words apparently. Those never fail me.)

Comment

• All the pertinent gifs have been posted, but my joy is still INDESCRIBABLE! I want to give the Internet a forever hug. As for ornery, party-ruining haters? Wevs.

Comment

• They must have had this Kickstarter thing in the works for quite a while now, because Kristen was pretty tiny in the video, and this is her now: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...pening-2013133

I love that they timed it to happen while many shows are on mid-season hiatus and fandoms are bored silly waiting for something to happen. Brilliant!!

Comment

• Here is the Variety story:
                                http://variety.com/2013/more/news/ve...ds-1200194274/

Comment

Working...
                                X