No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But you already paid for them, right? So you should just be able to redownload them? If you are having trouble I could upload the files for you and you can download them and they would prompt you for your password. Heh.
    I did pay for them, but I was dumb. Back then, my iTunes log in was my work email addy, which is obvs not valid anymore. So the iTunes account I use now is not the same as the one I used to use. Plus I don't have the old pw (and since I can't access that old email addy, I can't have the pw sent to me) AND I copied those songs onto too many machines (multiple laptops and ipods over the years). iTunes imposes a limit.

Not a big deal, I will just give them all a listen and decide which ones I want bad enough to re-purchase. I'm guessing that not all of them will rate the same kind of nostalgic glow.

ophy, how are y'all doing a rewatch?
    DVDs! The first two seasons are available at the wb, though.

Comment

• Ryan Hansen and his super cute baby react to the kickstarter going to $2mill: http://youtu.be/qg-ylSQCftc

SQUISHY BABY CHEEKS.

Comment

• KBell's Kickstarter reaction vid: http://youtu.be/uMeF1byph44

I just want to snuggle up to her and her adorbs preggers belly. Is that creepy? I guess that's creepy.

Comment

• They found a way to open up several pledge levels for many different countries, and I think that's going to take them to $4mil today.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-movie-project

Comment

• $4 Million!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Whee! Let's make Veronica and Logan go to outer space!

Also? I had this panicky feeling that maybe something--time, distance, hormonal changes from having children--has destroyed the Logan/Veronica chemistry. I'm like actively worried about it.
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I had this panicky feeling that maybe something--time, distance, hormonal changes from having children--has destroyed the Logan/Veronica chemistry. I'm like actively worried about it.
                Me too. What if after all of this, they are just blah? That is the only thing I am concerned about with the movie!
                Last edited by jennchum; 03-29-2013, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• I am so not worried about that. Chemistry doesn't just go pbbtht! It's one of those basic fundamental elements that you've either got or not with somebody. Also, I was feeling it in that little vid. Those two can sell anything to me.

mr.o and I are cruising toward the end of S1 with our re-watch. Doesn't matter how many times I watch these eps, I still don't see where they were planting clues that pointed to Aaron Echolls. Definitely the weakest part of that whole season. The revelation that he was the killer really came out of nowhere, and that's a cardinal sin in detective stories. But wevs, it was still great tv overall.

Comment

• Last night I accidentally clicked onto the first page of this thread and it's awesome. We all liked DUNCAN AND VERONICA! Isadora was the first one to start feeling the Logan chemistry. We all say how much fun it is to NOT be in the fandom

Comment

• Issie was pretty forward thinking!

I'm not shipping Duncan/Veronica yet, but the flashback scenes of them tonight and last week's smackity dream sequences are bringing me around. I think it'd be pretty interesting to see her with Duncan's semi-asshole best friend. They're making him more interesting each week and I kinda like the tension between the two of them. Maybe it's the P/J influence, but I'm always keepin' an eye out for the sidekick, you know?
                      That was super early on in S1.

And in my very first post, I declared myself a Weevil/Veronica shipper. Oy vey.

Comment

• I think the first season's story arc was fabulous until the resolution. It didn't make sense and I spent the entire summer feeling totally betrayed by it, as I recall. Fox's LJ was a refuge!

But I somehow overlooked those flaws because of the everything else I liked about the series.
                        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Eeks! KBell had her baby! I don't remember the last time I was so happy for someone I don't even know!

Comment

• Aww. Was it a boy or a girl?

Comment

• I think a girl named Lincoln? Kinda weird if that's right, but wevs, not my baby. Her tweet:

My new roomate poops her pants and doesn't pay rent...basically @daxshepard1 pre-sobriety welcome baby Lincoln xo
                              Last edited by IssieCol; 03-28-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Oh, yay!!!!

This is awesome news!

ETA
                                dax shepard ‏@daxshepard1 2h
                                Lincoln Bell Shepard is here. She has mom's beauty and dad's obsession with breasts. Hooray!!!
                                Last edited by ophy; 03-28-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X