X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awwwww!! Lincoln is kind of weird.
    sigpic

Comment

• Eeeehee! Favoritest celeb fam! They did the maiden name as the middle name too! Love. And a friend of a friend is planning to name her baby girl Sawyer, so maybe that's the new thing or something.

Comment

• I kinda like the name, actually.

Peek at the script! https://twitter.com/RobThomas/status...461698/photo/1

Comment

• I'm going to take "fuck me running" as a shout-out. To Kath but whatever.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Love that Rob is sharing his Vmars movie playlist with us.

So far:

Chicago . . . Sufjan Stevens (which he called 'Veronica and Logan driving around at night music') !!!!
            I want a house . . . Twin Sister
            Black is black . . . Los Bravos
            Hawk . . . Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan

Anyway, I'm taking his song choices under advisement as I create my own VMars playlists. I'm doing one for 'a long time ago we used to be friends' and one for 'high school reunion'. The Sufjan song is seriously perfect for the reunion, and the Twin Sister song is an interesting discovery. I had not heard that one before. Doesn't have a Logan/Veronica feel, though. But very nice.

Comment

• Obvs this is not a surprise, but JDoh officially signed on. Rob would have been *kind of* screwed if he hadn't. I guess they could have had KBell romance a Logan Echolls cardboard cut out.

http://tvline.com/2013/04/02/jason-d...rs-movie-cast/

Comment

• Guys, have you seen the new t-shirts, and more importantly, JDoh modelling them? OMG.
                sigpic

Comment

• Yes! It is encouraging. Very encouraging.

Comment

• YES.

I need to give $25 more to get both shirts but I've decided I probably just want the one with VM and her camera.
                    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Same here! Just want the one. Also, I don't know what to do with the poster once I get it. Where does one put a poster? It's not the kind of thing I could frame for my house. My house is too snooty.

Comment

• Hah! Where do you keep your DVDs? You could frame it near that? Yeah, I doubt it's going to look artsy and Capra-y like this one.

Comment

• Our DVDs are tucked away inside of an antique Chinese cabinet. A very snooty cabinet that would not appreciate a poster from a *shudder* UPN show.

I will probably just wait a year or so and then offer the poster up on ebay (unless one of y'all tells me you want it).

Comment

• I wish it was a mini-poster so I could put it in my office (that is not in my house). Turns out I'm getting snooty in my middle age.

Comment

• Director's cut of the promo vid! http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/0...e-playing.html

Everything about this is a win.

Starting to get nervous about hitting the $5mill mark! we might not get the Bollywood ending *or* the nude nuclear submarine chase.

Comment

• I loved that director's cut! Love getting the updates via email.

You guys: $4,975,638

$5M! It's so happening!

Comment

Working...
                                X