No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicktraq has it trending to $5.3 mil!!! That is amazing. It'll be a solid gold submarine.

Only 60 hrs left!

Comment

• I knew we would rally at the end!

$ 4,989,440

57 hrs
      sigpic

Comment

• Eeeee! Any second now!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• YAY!!!

Okay, Rob Thomas . . .

Comment

• Weeeeeee! VMars in space! VMars in space!

Comment

• YES! This whole VM kickstarter is just beautiful. It is one of the best fandom things ever.

Comment

• I'll be brooding as I'm writing it! He looks rather adorably embarrassed at what Rob has asked him to do.

Also, the first vid had me a smidge worried but he looks GOOD here. Oh, Logan Echolls. I have missed your smoldering bad boy self!
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Anyone just get kind of blush-y and tingly watching this? Only me, then?

Yep, I think we can rest easy. He looks quite good. And since that was really the ONLY thing that mattered . . .

YAY.

Comment

• So the 'Logan Lovers' Package' sold out super fast!

Guessing JDoh is just now realizing what he has been missing out on by there not being any VMars conventions ongoing where he could sell autographs.

Comment

• Wow, that was fast!

What is the number they are trying to beat for number of backers? 80k something?

Comment

• 87k, I think?

Yeah, I'm super impressed by JDoh's power over the fanbase. They were all prob just so relieved at how he still looks good . . . not every obligatory psychotic jackass does at their 10yr reunion. But it goes to show that if they find out they need to squeeze out a little more money, there is an easy way to do it.

Comment

• Girl, I felt it. I mean, they all looked like they rolled out of bed in that video--part of the charm, to be sure!--but it did give me pause.

Comment

• Aww, he did look mega embarrassed, but it cracks me up to no end that RT is just whoring them all out for this and they're all being good dancing monkeys about it.

Comment

• Mama Bell! Oh, man . . . she looks so tired! Adorable of course, because she's KBell and it's not possible for her to NOT be adorable, but soooooo tired.

http://youtu.be/ct303jG-FaI

Kept listening for Lincoln in the background, but nada. If she offered up a vid of her baby, I'll bet they could shatter that record pronto. $5.4mil! and only a little over 2k more backers to go before the record breaks for backer numbers.

Comment

• RECORD BROKEN!!!!

Woot!

Rob Thomas ‏@RobThomas 1m
                                I love this idea of getting to 90909 and just pulling the plug! Man, I'm riding a high. What a great community of fans we have.
                                He should so totally do that!

Comment

Working...
                                X