Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDoh on a boat: http://instagram.com/p/aZWIf9Lt83/

Hair looks fine, everything looks fine.

So kind of the actors to keep on posting pics to reassure us.

Comment

• He looks hot.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• They signed Francis Capra: http://youtu.be/Di3Wrafxx7g

That was a no brainer!

Comment

• Awwww, Weevil!

Logan looks hot!
          sigpic

Comment

• As I do not live in Southern Cali, this info is of no actual use to me:

http://k-bell.us/first-l-a-filming-l...ovie-revealed/

Here the locations for filming next week if you happen to stop by and take some pix please email the to me so i can put them on the site: [email protected]

LOCATION 1: 405 Mateo St, Los Angeles, CA, 90013
            LOCATION 2: 530 Molino St, Los Angeles, CA, 90013

FILMING DATE(S):
            1. 06/18/2013 – 06/18/2013, 8:00 PM – 2:00 AM
            1. 06/19/2013 – 06/19/2013, 10:00 AM – 2:00 AM
            1. 06/20/2013 – 06/20/2013, 3:00 PM – 4:00 AM
            1. 06/21/2013 – 06/21/2013, 3:00 PM – 6:00 AM
            2. 06/19/2013 – 06/19/2013, 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
            (fandoms collide, tho)

Comment

• Cliff the sleazy lawyer is going to be in the movie! Yay! I LOVE him.

His video to the fans is SO GOOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...CoUB1jCo#at=32
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• And Madison and Luke!

Comment

• This is all super great news!

Kinda love that Rob is going to be crashing at Daran's house while filming.

Comment

• Mac is in the movie! WISHLIST COMPLETE.

Comment

• I was just coming here to post that! She was the last one I was waiting for. So excited!

Comment

• Tina;s story is worth posting, I think. It made me teary, and there might be folks on here who don't get the Kickstarter emails.

From Rob:
                        Back in 1996, I received an email from a 11-year-old asking me questions about my first novel, RATS SAW GOD, that had come out that year. The girl was doing a book report, and she'd gone the extra mile by tracking me down. One of her questions was, "What do you want to do next?" I replied that I was hoping to transition into the TV and film business. She responded that she'd done some film work herself.

A girl with big dreams of being an actress! How sweet! I thought to myself. I should say something encouraging!

I figured she'd been an extra in a friend's short film, or something along those lines, I wrote back asking her, politely I hoped, what movies she'd been in.

"Waterworld," she wrote. "Corrina Corrina. When a Man Loves a Woman."

She was very sweet, though. She told me I should keep chasing my dreams.

. . . .

To say I wrote Mac with Tina in mind would be an understatement. I wrote Mac for Tina, and Tina only. Veronica needed a female friend, and a Q to her Bond. Tina felt like just the sort of girl that Veronica would like and respect. I couldn't be more pleased that she'll be with us for the movie.
                        I just love that he remembered her and looked her up so many years later.

Comment

• Squeeeee!

Comment

• Why doesn't he create a show FOR Tina? Because I think she's who I wish Jenna on Awkward had grown up to be.

Comment

• Isn't she still doing Grey's Anatomy? I don't keep up with that show, but I thought she was on it.

And YES. It would be great for Rob to do that.

Comment

• I honestly had NO idea she was on Grey's. I gave that up in season two or three. Too many tedious grown-ups acting like fucking maniacs. Katherine Heigl's character's behavior with Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character? Made me want to have her arrested IRL.

Comment

Working...
                                X