No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am basically barfing with excitement. I have avoided this thread because the spoiler temptations are too TOO great and I wanna click on all of them, but am trying to be good. We can't watch at a theater until Sunday 'cause our little vacation town is obvs not on the list of cities, but I don't know that we're gonna be able to hold out from ordering it somehow. Mr. Issie and I are both VERRAY bad at delayed gratification and already we're both giving each other little, "So, Amazon?" nudges. Don't judge us if we throw Mr. T a tub of Nutella tomorrow morning and then proceed to ignore him for the next 2 hours while we hide out in a closet or something.

Comment

• Hee! I would judge you if you didn't!

Comment

• I worked from home today and put in about 13 hours (minus those three I watched Dawson's) and I am working from home tomorrow and I am very seriously contemplating streaming the VMars on the Amazon immediately at midnight.

Delayed gratification is not my bag, either!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• It's times like these it's clear why we're friends. I, too, cannot wait. I am ready for this jelly.

Comment

• SHIT. VMars entire cast at Paley: http://media.paleycenter.org/paleyfest-live-stream/

(Or Stolen Kisses? So complicated)
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• JDoh spending his Paleyfest making eyes at KBell. Asked a question about the LoVe dynamic and he's all: I'm trying to make it deep but it's just that when she looks at me and smiles, I'm gone.

Frank Capri is cray.

Comment

• Life is going to be such a bummer after this movie comes out and we won't be able to read about JDoh's glorious, inappropriate LoVe for KBell on a regular basis.

Comment

• SO the "digital download" is actually just a streaming thang with the Flixster service?

Yeah, Imma have to Amazon HD download this bad boy.

WAIT. I have a Flixster app on my TV. HEY NOW.
                  Last edited by isadora; 03-14-2014, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Veronica Mars movie was all I wanted it to be and more. Worth every penny. The good kind of goosebumps were all the rage. It really does capture the essence of the show. I hope it does amazing and we get at least one more movie in the next couple years.

Comment

• So bitter I never got the email for my code.

Comment

• I didn't either!

They have to send out 60,000 of those emails, right? Rob did warn us it might take time. There's no way that I'm very high up in the alphabet, so I attempting patience.

Comment

• Yeah, I got tix for tonight at 7:30. So date night it is, I guess. I had hoped to watch it this morning.

Comment

• Loved every second of it! Perfection.
                            I kept waiting for my code and finally gave up and downloaded on iTunes at 1 and then fell asleep while it was downloading. Woke up at 6 and watched it. Twice.
                            It was much better than I was expecting! Happy right now!

Comment

• Glad to know the reactions from actual fans are good. Films critics can be such dumbasses with this kind of project. It's supposed to be fanservice. That's what we paid for.

I don't have tix at all. But mr.o knows the code is coming and we downloaded Flixster onto the Roku last night, so if I pay for it through iTunes beforehand, he will bust me. We share an iTunes account.

Comment

• Just an fyi, that the email that was sent to me that said 'remember to add this address, so your movie code won't land in your spam folder' landed in my spam folder. So presumably, the code will also land in my spam folder when it comes.

Comment

Working...
                                X