No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars: Sassy Teen Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still haven't received mine and I am pretty high up in the alphabet.
    If my husband and I shared an itunes account he would be horrified to see how many shows I buy lol.

Comment

• I'm actually getting kinda pissed. I could rent it in HD on Amazon for $7 (which is a price gouge, bdw). BUT I WANNA SEE IT.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Bah! I'm about to iTunes it and eat a tub of Nutella like Mr. T.

Comment

• We knew it probably wouldn't come right at midnight.

You'll get your code in an email on March 14, but we cannot guarantee what time it will arrive. We will do our best to start emailing out the codes just after midnight in each time zone, but it could arrive at any point during the day.

But yes, I didn't realize the waiting would be this hard. Very tempted to run to tumblr and just reconstruct the whole thing from gifsets.

Comment

• Eating a tub of nutella while watching Logan Echolls come back sounds like the best life plan I have ever heard.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Ok, so here's where I'm at: I actually have work to do (ha!) so I'm gonna do my work and have some coffee and if this shit ain't here by lunch imma have to Amazon stream that to my TV because I CAN NOT TAKE waiting until 7:30.

Also, there is clearly no hot sex scene or I would have accidentally heard about it, right? So maybe I can wait till tonight. But I also feel like any squirming and flailing has to be done in private while Mr. Is is at work so I can Be Cool Soda Pop tonight.

Comment

• Also, there is clearly no hot sex scene
                DUDE.

According to tumblr . . . crazy hot wall sex. CRAZY HOT WALL SEX. I have seen the gifs! They do exist!

Comment

• How doyou read spoiler tags?
                  I just received my shooting script but still no movie. It just better come before 1 am because that is when my rental expires
                  Last edited by SW1237; 03-14-2014, 10:25 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• I GOT MY CODE! Script arrived like 10 mins before movie code!

Comment

• I just got mine too!

Comment

• Script yes, code no.

CRYING.

ETA
                        How doyou read spoiler tags?
                        Click on the black bar and hold it down, while dragging cursor over it!

Comment

• I'm not reading the spoilers.

YOU GUYS I AM HAVING A CRISIS. I need to see this, obvi, but I am also on deadline. KILL ME.

But you'll get your code in about 10 mins, ophy. And I think we need to watch it immediately.

My "Play" request has failed. So I guess I'm working!

Comment

• GOT THE CODE WOOT WOOT.

Now to figure out how Flixster works . . .

Comment

• FUCK IT. I'm watching in my laptop if you're watching it now. I can't get the movie to play on my stupid Smart TV.

Comment

• I just finished it!

I don't want to say anything until more people see it!

Comment

Working...
                                X