Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone watch it now!

Comment

• I just bought it om itunes... Going to watch it in a few hours... first to the hairdresser... Can't wait... can't wait..

Comment

• Ok, taking an "early" and long lunch to watch this. Can't get it to play on my TV so I'm gonna go into the bedroom with my dark curtains and watch on my laptop.

I have almost zero self-control, clearly.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Nine minutes into this movie and my uterus imploded and leaked out of my body.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• 24 minutes in and I'm like: Logan and Veronica are SO HOT together it's ri-goddamnded-diculous.

Comment

• Isn't it amazing?! Ahhhh. Worth every penny!

Comment

• I HAVE THOUGHTS.

okay that's not accurate because I HAVE NO THOUGHTS ONLY FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS.

Comment

• I LOVED IT like whoa you guys. I love these character and I love this show and I'm in a wave of VMars happiness, so much so that I almost got teary a couple of times because I was like: I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

Everything the series got wrong in its finales? THIS GOT RIGHT.

Also? I went into my bedroom, closed the curtains, watched this movie and I came out two hours later and all the horrible snow had melted out of my backyard! COINCIDENCE? I don't think so.

Comment

• Also, not enough sex, just to be clear.

Comment

• Yeah, I let tumblr gifs trick me into seeing something that wasn't there. but! I still have zero complaints about how they handled all of it.

And I think Veronica spoke for us all when she said, "You should only wear that."

the only thing I kinda maybe would have wanted was an *actual* 'love you' exchanged, but that just me being an idiot romantic.

Comment

• I have tiny quibbles but so far as the romance goes:

I think the "epic" call back was too much fan pandering. I mean, in theory he doesn't even REMEMBER saying that. Black-out drunk Logan is my fave.

Minor spoils: I LOVED Veronica's pull to the dark side and that the whole Piz thing was emblematic of her desire to have a straight life. And even as she's in the moment with her "lighter" friends it's not exactly Logan pulling at her but her One True Love: Solving the Case. I was sorta swooning over allll that.

Comment

• I'm waiting for mine to download! come on itunes!

Comment

• Yes Isadora I agree 100%. I love that it is really a love story about her true passion and calling. I feel like that is what the whole show was about too.

Comment

• I mean, they broke up in college because she didn't need him. And she still doesn't.

VERONICA + THE CASE = OTP

Comment

• OMB. I...It's...This movie got me high. I've missed them so muuuuuch.

And that moment bugged me for a split sec, but then I was like, oh, huh, I'm crying?
                                Last edited by LaaLaa; 03-14-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X