Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Blair Bitch Project: XOXO, Gossip Girl!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL ARE WELCOME TO THE LAND OF DAIRSPAIR.

It starts beautiful and ends poorly tho.

6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• One of my friends is watching GG on Netflix and HATES Dair and I'm NOT EVEN JOKING when I say I think less of her as a person now.
      6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

• Yeah, guys who get who you are as a human being, gaze at you like you're made of diamonds, and don't threaten you constantly are the worst.

Comment

• Blake Lively confirms that the showrunners and writers didn't really know what the shit they were doing.

“If [the show cared] about the content, they wouldn't hand us our script pages minutes before shooting.

Comment

• I really don't like when actors trash the shows that gave them life? I mean, I UNDERSTAND her sentiment (and Serena was terrible and vapid and impossible and they made her reenact her early days with Penn Badgley in the final season, which was borderline cruel) but still: Just don't talk shit about it. Is that so hard?

Comment

• It's true for most jobs; you shouldn't burn a bridge cause who knows when you're going to work with those people again.

Comment

• It doesn't help or hurt her right now because she's the newish Mrs. Reynolds, but if she ever goes back to a series? Yeah, it might not be the greatest thing.

Comment

• Penn is never ever getting over this.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...social_twitter

Penn Badgley Also Thinks That Gossip Girl Ending Makes No Sense
                  . . . .
                  But it’s such a left-field reversal for this character that even Badgley told People, “It doesn't make sense at all. It wouldn't have made sense for anybody. Gossip Girl doesn't make sense!” He later conceded, “It made enough sense. He was a writer.”

Does it though?

Comment

• I will never be over it.

Comment

• 10-year anniversary VF interviews with everyone except Dan Humphrey. Because of course.

Comment

• Badgley—who declined to be interviewed for this piece—has spoken publicly, since the show ended, about his displeasure with aspects of the series. “Penn didn’t like being on Gossip Girl, but . . . he was Dan. He may not have liked it, but [his character] was the closest to who he was,” Safran said, in reference to Badgley’s sardonic, outsider, Brooklyn-dwelling character.
                        Obviously.

Comment

• DYING over the fact that Ed Westwick doesn't know who GG is. And Leighton's answers are so great - Blake is just TRYING so hard to be like "I KNEW FROM THE FIRST PAGE that this was going to be a huge cultural influence" and Leighton's like "I don't know, it was pilot season, I got the part..."

Comment

Working...
                          X