Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampire Diaries

Was anyone else crapping themselves during that premiere because OMG WHEN DID I START TO LOVE THIS SHOW? I was sort of rolling my eyes through most of last season and half-heartedly getting involved but now? I am so into this crapfest I can't stand it! When Damon snapped that little brother's neck I gasped out loud! Hee!

I never thought I'd say this but...Ian Salamander is AWESOME in this role.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Ahem. Some of us told you to watch this last year! Ian is pretty much the reason to watch. He is hilarious.
    "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

I'm so not into this Caroline as a Vampire storyline! It's dull and tedious! However, I can *feel* there is an upswell of fanfiction in the Boring Boyfriend Brother/Vamp!Caroline world. Amirite? I won't bother to find out.

'm also sad that there seems to be no chance for Damon and Elena. I'm sort of interested in how she could get past him trying to kill her brother.

/no one cares but me and I don't care that no one cares.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

I'm also sad that there seems to be no chance for Damon and Elena. I'm sort of interested in how she could get past him trying to kill her brother.
        Clearly you are not reading the interviews, like this one (which is spoilery). Kevin Williamson seems to be all over the place pretty much confirming Damon/Elena will happen eventually.

I am currently loving this show to an embarrassing degree.

Comment

OMG! I could not be more removed from anything having to do with the show, minus the show.

Also? How embarrassing to be so involved in a second KW show, you know?

Comment

OMG. HOW great is Vampire Diaries? It's so delicious. I LOVE Katherine! She is so my favorite.

She's just so fantastically diabolical. At first I was like, "God everybody is so afraid of her. Just stake that bitch!" But, knowing her, she'd compel Elena to pretend to be her and they'd just stake Elena on accident! And how awesome would that twist be? Hee!

This show is so crack-tastic!

Also? I love that, unlike Bella, Elena actually loves her family and friends still. So turning her into a vamp isn't really on the table because she understands it's not awesome sauce it's a big pile of suck (so to speak).

And how long does it take to prepare for a dumb outdoor party?

ETA: I now love Vamp Caroline!
            Last edited by isadora; 10-22-2010, 10:07 AM.

Comment

That shit was intense! Katherine is amazing, but I think Caroline is my new favorite. I'm waiting for Katherine to lock Elena in a cage, straighten her hair, and run around town pretending to be Elena and generally making things awesome.

I like that Elena's not constantly sitting around getting saved and instead is jumping down a well full of snakes and shit.

I can't wait to see more people get killed!

I think it takes extra long to prepare for this party when preparing mainly consists of people milling around and occasionally having intense conversations. And breaks for torture.

Comment

That's true; if they would all just help with the set-up instead of running around the woods getting shot and falling into wells and being kidnapped they could have moved the party up by several days.

Caroline broke my heart when compelling her mom! *sniff* It wasn't quite up to Angel becomes human for a couple of days and has super bliss with Buffy but then has to turn back the clock so she'll never remember. But it was oddly moving.

Comment

Oohhh, he's not dead! Heh.

I'm going to admit how dopey I am: I have a really hard time following most TV plots. Like on Alias? I had to have a really dumb girl at work explain the entire thing about how they were collecting pieces to build a device. Because I had no idea what the hell they were up to. I didn't even get that the weird amber zones/freezing thing on the other side on Fringe was Walter's fault. My husband was like: HOW did you miss that? And I said, "My head was looking at my embroidery every time they ambered something before--I didn't even see it. Hee! I tend to do some craft thing while shows are on so I miss huge plot points.

SO. What is the curse the moonstone/Elena will be breaking with her bloodshed? Because I tend to tune out when everybody starts talking about Moonstones or whenever Stefan is talking so I think I just missed a lot!

I'm pretty much in it for Damon.

Comment

Ummm, yeah. I'm sort of confused too, but I think the curse is that vampires can't come out in the sunlight and werewolves can only turn during the full moon. But it seems like they could just kidnap Bonnie and get her to make more ugly rings, so maybe I'm wrong or there's more to it we haven't learned?

Comment

I'm so glad it's not me; nobody can explain it to me!

Comment

Ok, the curse is dumb.

If you can just pay a witch to forge some rings for you? Um. Why would you need to go through all the trouble of letting vamps walk around in the day? Also? I'm still unclear about the werewolf end. Wouldn't it *better* for vampires to break the curse of the werewolves (what with there only be one in existence I don't see the big dealio) but having the ONE predator you have taken away seems like a WAY better deal than walking in daylight, particularly as there are so many ways to get around the whole nightlife curse.

So they've lost me. Still enjoying the delicious cheese, however. I'm in it for the Passions-esque plot twists and the pretty.

Comment

The hotness is pretty much the best reason to watch this show.

I don't get why all these old vampires don't already have rings when it took Bonnie about 30 seconds to learn how to do the spell to make a ring. You'd think one of these vampires would have come to Mystic Falls once since they seem to pass out rings to every vampire who comes into town. At least this show moves fast so I don't get too bored before a new twist happens.

Comment

OMG. Damon & Elena 4evah!

Comment

Preempted in my area for high school football. Don't they know I need my crack? I found it online 3 hours after it aired, but it was touch and go.

I'm excited for Damon/Elena and Stefan/Katherine and Tyler/Caroline and Jeremy/Bonnie. I don't know what to do with myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X