No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw the preview I just assumed Stefan/Katherine is some sort of dream sequence or whatever. But I'm secretly hoping it's not.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

*Does the I told you so dance*

I knew my Verve love would be vindicated some day! I this show so much.
      It's all about me and my precious.

Comment

So it's been a weird week! I was all Team Stephen last week! Odd. Damon was just annoying.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Ok, that was AWESOME SAUCE. And I don't care if I'm the only one watching.

I was bored by Damon early in the series but then I came around and felt the bad boy love to the point that I was rolling my eyes at goodie-two-shoes Stefan. BUT LAST NIGHT? I was almost truly moved when Stefan called Elena just to hear her voice and cried while she told him that she loved him and that he should hold on to the truth of that. *sob* GOOD STUFF! Team Stefan! Weirdly. Also! Loved Damon. Am as I confused as Elena ought to be! How great is Stefan the Ripper? LOL! FABULOUS.

Also LOVED Caroline and Tyler's hot supernatural sex! Excellent!

And I normally don't give a cat's ass about Jeremy but I like that he can see dead people and I really, really like his new haircut, which makes him older and hotter and much more watchable.

Comment

I am definitely still watching.

I agree that Jeremy looks hotter and older, but I still don't care about his storyline. Maybe when his dead girlfriends do more than stand around saying "help me" I will find it interesting.

Tyler and Caroline were so ridiculously hot, I can't even say anything else about it.

When Stefan called Elena at the end of the episode they totally got me! I have never really found Stefan/Elena to be all that interesting, but I totally bought it. I even teared up a little, embarrassingly. I don't know if it was just that scene, or because Stefan got slightly hotter, or because Stefan now being kind of a crazy murderer makes him more interesting, but I'm in.

I liked the Damon stuff too, but I usually like the Damon stuff, so that is not so surprising. I also sort of love how Alaric is a fucking mess. Just the worst parental figure/teacher ever. How is he not fired?

Comment

It was obvious from the beginning of the episode that dude from Heroes was going to be Caroline's dad, but I'm still excited to see how that will all unfold. Even if this is like the 500th time Caroline has been kidnapped and locked somewhere.

I liked the stuff with Tyler and his mom, but find it extra hard to believe that she doesn't know about werewolves when half her family, at one time or another, would just disappear one night a month.

I want Damon and Elena to have hot, dirty sex as much as anyone, but that whole bit about "I just want you to remember you felt feelings while Stefan was off being a crazy murderer," was kind of a stretch. Does it need to be established at the end of every episode that Elena cares about Damon enough to not want him to die. Wasn't that fully established when he was on his deathbed 2 episodes ago. Whatever, though, they can continue coming up with lame reasons to have Damon and Elena stare intensely at each other. I'll still eat that shit up.

Still not sure what Elena thinks she's going to do when she runs into Stefan and Klaus besides get everyone killed. I'm also not sure how Klaus is the only one who couldn't hear them or why he wouldn't have like checked a newspaper or spoken to anyone in Mystic Falls who could tell him that Elena's not dead. Especially with Stefan being the worst liar ever. Shouldn't she be in hiding or something? I am clearly over-thinking this and should just enjoy the hot.

Comment

I was asking those same questions and then just told myself to stop asking for rational when what this show delivers is pretty.

Comment

Ok, I really liked last night's episode. I am so much more invested in Stefan & Elena than I ever would have guessed! I felt awful for her last night! *sniff*

Love that he looked at her in the secret room and for a half second I wondered if he was going to give her up! OMB! That was uh-mazing!

And I liked the backstory with Chicago (wheee) in the 1930s and vampire Rebecca was adorable. And I liked that Stefan had no memory of his vampire girlfriend. So much drama!

My favorite scene by far was Stefan basically calling out Elena about it being over. He was like: I'm back to being a serial killer now and even if I'm not super evil? It takes TIME to get past that. Like 30-ish years. So waiting around for me is pointless, baby girl! SO GOOD. Also, SERIOUSLY, it's about time that Damon & Elena understand that her not being dead could be a real problem. And that this might be bigger than some romantic fee-fees!

Comment

I'm happy Katherine is back!

I like the Stefan/Elena stuff and am completely invested in pretty much every relationship on this show at this point. I did not miss the Jeremy storyline at all this week.

I liked that scene too, but they'll probably just have some shit happen so that Stefan is completely better by the end of the season. Whatever, I'll probably eat that up too.

Damon and Elena have the worst plans ever. They just show up wherever Stefan is and do stupid shit until Damon almost dies. And then they leave.

I thought the backstory stuff would be too cheestastic for me, but it was just the right amount. And I like Rebecca and am interested to see how Stefan having these memories back might change things.

Comment

I forgot to mention I ate up the Caroline/Tyler story line and felt all sad for her that her dad tortured her.

So, yes, will continue to eat up everything they throw my way, even Stefan's easy redemption. Hee! But you saw what he did to those girls with the ripping them to shreds and putting their bodies back? I mean, Stefan just isn't hungry for blood. He's hangry for blood! Boyfriend dismembers bodies, savors his kills, and feels conflicted enough to set the bodies *back* together in a sitting position. That will stick with me whenever he's all sweetly staring into Elena's eyes. I mean, Stefan is *fucked* up.

Damon is, too, but his crazy seems almost reasonable when you set it next to Stefan's. He acts impulsively and violently and childishly. But ritualistic murder is on another level when you think about it.
                      Last edited by isadora; 10-01-2011, 04:43 PM.

Comment

This episode brought back the Katherine/Stefan hotness. I was hoping for some dirty vampire sex, but my guess is that, while Stefan is cool with the ritualistic serial killing, it's still not okay for him to get his ex-sex on.

Damon/Elena becomes exponentially hotter when he stops constantly talking about how much he loves her. I love how everyone is just now becoming concerned that Elena might be attracted to the smoking hot bad boy, who has spent 2 seasons trying to eye-fuck her out of her panties.

Comment

I was verray sad Caroline & Tyler did not get to have the supernatural sex she deserved after what happened with her gay daddy!

While I agree that the fandom would accept Elena reconciling with Serial Killer Stefan they would not accept I Had a Bad Day and Got Ex-Sex Stefan back so easily.

That said? ROAD TRIP! I'm hoping Damon gets some ex-sex out of Katherine because I just want to see him fucking somebody who looks like Elena.

Comment

I almost forgot about that part! Yes. Someone have ex-sex with Katherine. There is too much potential hotness for that to not happen. Damon/Katherine is close enough to Damon/Elena for me. Bonus points if she pulls out the flat iron.

Comment

Now that was an amazing episode of Vampire Diaries. It was VINTAGE. It changed the game--frankly they'd gone as far as they could with this plot this season--quite cleverly.

Klaus is sooo lonely. Poor sad and lonely Klaus! I was deeply confused for a few seconds--they clearly cut some parts out. But still. This was season one fun.

Comment

How good is this show? As soon as I started getting bored of the plot they changed it. I am so looking forward to Three's Company with Damon/Elena/evil Stefan. And hybrid Tyler!

Comment

Working...
                                X