No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um, he's been her boyfriend nearly all season knowing that she is sired.
    They weren't doing dinner and going to the movies now were they? They were barely together. I think there was one kiss for the rest of the freakin' season.

I think Elena is still sired. She has her emotions back on so should be in the same vampire state she was before that stupid emotions off thing happened. I agree...she should take the cure. Vampire Elena never worked for me.

Comment

• They really were not together much after they had the Big Sex. And even that was wholly undermined by Stefan/Caroline realizing the sire bond was in effect WHILE they were hitting it. If anything, I think it's OOC how little Damon abused the privilege!

I think since Ric gave Damon the cure to give to Elena we're meant to think he'll give it to her and her Choice Will Change Everything. *yawn*

Wake me when she apologizes to Caroline.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Wake me when she apologizes to Caroline.
        YES! And it better be damn good.

Comment

• I think there was one kiss for the rest of the freakin' season.
          Don't do it, Q! Don't try and debate her! It's not real, it's always a trap. That way lies darkness and pain and oh so cold so cold. She lays out her bait and then waits and waits, cackling behind her hands. "Soon . . . " she says, "soon . . . "

No clue if Elena is still sired. Hoping that she's not because ugh. Don't want any more of that nonsense to muddy up the finale.

Comment

• I think I hear the theme from 'Jaws'...

Comment

• The DElusions of DE fans are like so much candy to linda! They feed her inner power. If she can lure enough folks into her trap, she will grow into the darkest supervillain the interwebz has ever seen!

That's why she says stuff that she knows is completely untrue, like that Damon 'abused' the sire bond. I mean, duh. If he was abusing it and believing himself her boyfriend, then what was all that freaking manpain about?

Took me months to learn this lesson!

<--- slow as molasses in January

Comment

• Didn't he call himself her boyfriend like 2 episodes ago?

I think that after "Come to me" we were meant to assume they were together as a couple. That scene made me vomit, btw.
                Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Ophy, in the words of Yoda...wise you are.

Comment

• Crafty! She is laying the bait down again! Everyone back away! (except for isadora who is always exempt)

MUST RESIST.

Ian is doing a live chat on twitter this very second to talk about LED lightbulbs. I'll bet he picks the questions to answer *very* carefully.

Comment

• I'm not "laying the bait" - I'm giving my considered opinion.

I'm v curious to see how they will play this Delena love proclamation seeing as all this season has shown is how bad he is for her.
                      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

I've been burned too many times. But if you want to lay out a case for all the times/ways Damon has abused the sire bond and been awful this season, go ahead! It'll be funny.

Comment

• If she can lure enough folks into her trap, she will grow into the darkest supervillain the interwebz has ever seen!
                          I laughed so hard everyone in the office stared at me.

I haven't seen S4 yet and based on everyone's commentary throughout the season I'm not sure I will. But I wish I had seen it just to be able to help out Linda and Is' side of the argument. At the end of S3, I was Team Stelena. However, reading the S4 commentary makes me think I might just be Team Stefan.

Comment

• IT WILL ALWAYS BE STEFAN.

*ahem*
                            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by cajun View Post
                              I laughed so hard everyone in the office stared at me.

I haven't seen S4 yet and based on everyone's commentary throughout the season I'm not sure I will. But I wish I had seen it just to be able to help out Linda and Is' side of the argument. At the end of S3, I was Team Stelena. However, reading the S4 commentary makes me think I might just be Team Stefan.
                              I am most definitely Team Stefan. With a healthy side of anti-Delena. Stelena are the only couple who have given me any major feels, but I do like Klaroline, Defan and Klefan. I love Steroline too, but I think they might have left it too long for me to get really into them as a couple. Also it irritates me that so many storylines on the show come from fan pandering.

Elena being a vampire has been such a total fail. Total mistake - ophy's first instinct of nooooooooooo was correct.

I would skip S4 if I was you. I've enjoyed about 4 episodes, which is upsetting considering how much I loved the first 3 seasons.
                              Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Yeah, you could easily watched a handful of S4 episodes and get the gist of the entire season.

I wouldn't have said that about prior seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X