No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to say I hope doesn't normally tweet like this! Baby tiger? Tweetworthy. A cab photo of high school friends + six tacos? #tryingtoohard

Comment

• She should tweet that her burger was made from some sort of endangered animal! Or a cat.
      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Nina is literally having The Best Day of Her Life.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda View Post
          She should tweet that her burger was made from some sort of endangered animal! Or a cat.
          BWAH! I am fucking dying over this.

Comment

• Damon fans.

I truly believe Elena will rush to wickery bridge where she died but where she came back to life and was born again. Where her love for Damon really flourished and awoke....I still believe we will get that moment...

Look how much has changed this year...Elena was in that car. So afraid to admit what and who she wanted. Desperate for comfort and not having the balls to go after everything deep down she has fought so long against...She grew up this year. She's a woman who longs for passion and adventure. Excitement and a love that consumes her! SHE IS SOOOO CHOOSING DAMON!!!

Her love for him is the most real thing she has ever felt in her entire life and she loves him more than she has ever loved anyone..
            I knew you posted at FF ophy!
            Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Now why did you have to go and do that?

I'm not the one who LOOOOVES Fanforum, so there.

Speaking of, here are some highlights from the Nianologists:

honestly i dont see that there is something wrong between them , i am 100% positive they still love each other and i am sure that after 3 years of being together , getting to know each other's family , passing holidays together , and living together they are not just gonna break up . other than the struggle of having the time to pass with each other, i dont see anything else wrong with them !
              its not like they are separated because they want to ! they have other work commitments (remember those 10 days off they had during the filming of the originals) ian didnt have one single day off since the wrap , and i am sure nina has work commitments as well !
              i think Just because there are rumors everyone assume that there is something going on ! and them having a busy schedule isnt helping !
              but i seriously see nothing wrong with them !

------

But Ian's last tweet about pointing out the fact that he's alone...is kind of telling.

I'm just going to have to stay on the "no idea" track.

If they're broken up, then they deserve awards for the show they put on this morning.

--------

Okok, all I was saying is that I was surprised Nina left so quickly because Ian was leaving soon. Id want to spend as much time as possible with him before he leaves again. I was thinking maybe she had some other work related event because she left so quickly, so I was bummed when I found out she was just with her friends. I know it's perfectly acceptable for her to do that and I'm sure her friends were waiting but it sucks.. And now Ian is in a cafe so he had time to spare. Why aren't they together right now then :/ I'm sure Nina's friends would understand if she was like I just want to spend like 30 min with my boyfriend before he leaves AGAIN for Europe

------

Yeah, about this, if my high school friends who I see once in a blue moon came to see me, I'd spend time with them too, as opposed to the boyfriend who I see constantly majority of the year and who's leaving for the airport anyway!

Then again, I hate goodbyes, so I'd have bolted out of there regardless!

-----

I very firmly believe that Nina had to leave the hotel before Ian because she had to pick up her friends at the airport. The pic where she says it is their first cab ride to me says that they just landed and have never been to NYC before. If you look at it that way it makes COMPLETE sense that Ian is alone in a cafe have a coffee and a bite to eat before he heads to the airport. I know if I had a friend that was coming to an unknown BIG city, I would on top of wanting to spend time with them, make sure I was at the airport to pick them up! That is what friends do. And we really do not know that this is the last opportunity that they will have to spend together this summer. For all we know, he is flying back to the States next week before he goes to Russia.

Again, there was nothing this morning to show me that they are broken up. Aside from Ian looking like he was going to drop from exhaustion, both of them looked fine together and she was giving him the same adoring smile that she has given him a million times in the past 3+ years when they were on stage this morning.

Please stop reading into every little tweet as something negative!

------

Oke this is gonna sound really rude but it is necissary if you believe ian and nina broke up PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD this is an nian apricciasian thread if you want to discusse the fact you believe they broke up you can do it in the ian or nina threat or the girlfriend thread or twitter or tumblr NOT HERE please this is a tread for positivity please just stop and let the people who want get back to the treat it used to be and everyone loved if you believe they broke up there is no reason for you to post here

------

SERIOUSLY?!? What the H*ll are you seeing that says they are broken up? They were FINE this morning! She looked at him the way she has been looking at him for the last 3+ years! How does that commute to a breakup?

-----

I really dont know how people or comming to the conclusion they broke up like at all i really dont get it

------

Honestly, maybe they're both trying to throw everyone off with their tweets and make it seem like they have broken up. Anything is possible.

-----

But why? I honestly get putting their Guard up at work events but why would they want us to think they're broken up if they're not, they never did that kind of stuff before, like they mostly stayed away from each other at work events and they never would admit that they're together but they never stayed apart or tweeted weird stuff just to throw us off, what is it to them what we believe?

------

But it is negative people keep posting about there break up without any prove and just read some of the posts making up theories that the break up happend because nina wasnt ready for a serious relationship or that she is wrong for hanging out with girlfriends insteat of spending time with ian it Talking blame
              Im sorry but there are rules and they have been broken alot over the last week to to point there were two warning and the threat exally got shot down for a day i really cant see how you guys dont see that

---------
              Yikes. I love the idea that maybe they *want* us to *think* they have broken up. Celebs and their crazy mind games, man.

Nina however, is continuing on her Adventure In The Big City.
              From Nina: http://www.ninadobrev.com/photos/341805?wsref=tw

It must be so much FUN to have such great friends so that you never have to be ALONE!
              May 16, 2013Cute Street Vendor find!! Friendship bracelets!

Comment

• I am luuuuurving the Nina Dobrev Freedom Tour 2013.

i am sure that after 3 years of being together , getting to know each other's family , passing holidays together , and living together they are not just gonna break up
                So right! People who date don't just break up!

Comment

• This is a girl that knows she is queen. http://twitpic.com/cr19b4

And this is the emo guy who is not quite sure what happened to his life. *sigh* Feel bad for you, buddy: http://twitpic.com/cr19i0

And this is Joseph who is wishing that he never has to hear the words 'transformative' and 'light bulb' in the same sentence ever again: http://twitpic.com/cr11ji

And this is Paul and Matt Davis in Paris who need to not be dicks about this:
                  ErnestoRiley ‏@ErnestoRiley 37m
                  You know, Paul, I love you. I really do. But I'm afraid it's not gonna work out between us... It's not you, it's me.

Paul Wesley ‏@paulwesley 36m
                  @ErnestoRiley can we talk about this?
                  https://twitter.com/ErnestoRiley/sta...290817/photo/1

Yes, yes. Very funny, boys.

And these are the FF people who still fucking refuse to get a fucking clue:
                  I don't think nina looks ecstatic. IMO she throwing herself by hanging out friends as a form of distraction.

--------
                  You need to remember that Ian signed up for all of these conventions almost a year ago. The schedule has been set for more than 6 months since they announce the following years convention shortly after the previous one ends. They announced that Ian was coming to next year's Chicago convention on the last day of this year's convention. Granted he could have cancelled some of these when he got his movie role. But when has Ian ever cancelled a convention unless there was some other commitment that he had to go to? It is not like he was announced as a late addition to any of the conventions in the last 2 weeks, so saying that he is "throwing" himself into his work is just WRONG!

---------

Would you stop projecting how you feel into how Nina feels?Since the break up rumors started you have been putting the blame into Nina.Nina's been hanging with her girlfriends and poor Ian is left out of the fun.
                  Nina has been busting her ass off all season,working more than the boys,so I assume she needs just to chill have fun.Its not her fault that Ian overschedule himself and is "dying" from jet lag and exhaustion.
                  We don't know.We get glimpses here and there,we don't know what is going on with their lives 24/7.
                  First and foremost they are actors, so we will never know what they feel in front of the public just because they may be just acting.

I think its time to take a break from this forum.It was a nice place with good memories but the last week just brought just so much unwarranted negativity.

------------

Ian is not sad he is tired and exhausted, he was remeniscing about the past air goes the memories ! (And trust me that could get depressing) it doesn't mean it has something to do with nina !
                  Besides struggling to fit in some time for each other , I don't see anything wrong with them !

------------

You really are going too far with Nina being the Happy After Break Up One. How can you tell? Just because Ian';s schedule is tight and yes understandably he is tired. She has these moments too.

---------

Imagine that the 3 cats that they have and Nina was referring to means that the cats are still in the same apartment. Also how can you say how they feel? Of course this traveling gives you the jet legged face.
                  Is it me or some people are already "Let's blame it on Nina, she's happy, Ian sad" thing?

Well, then let's kill her, shell we? Because she does not look like she flew 1000 miles.

---------

They look fine to me in the pic !
                  What I understood was that ian was reminiscing about the past , maybe that's what got him a little depressed , I know it gets me depressed to think about my childhood !
                  As for the alone part , its not the first time he says alone or solo !

--------

You are reading WAY too much into this picture. They are there for their JOB! They are not going to be giggling together, nobody is giggling together. They are on stage listening to the President of their network. The guy who has the power to fire them if he doesn't like something they are doing!

-------

IT has nothing to do with nina people ! Its soooo obvious from his tweets that he misses his childhood !

-------

Exactly. He is a philosophical type of guy.

---------

EXACTLY! He is probably exhausted and thinking about the days when he didn't have to fly all over the world every other day and could sleep in his own bed and is missing sleeping with the woman that he loves!

--------

Also can we please STOP the blame game and arguing amongst eachother? All that it will result in is the thread being closed, and noone able to post at all!

Can we please make a fresh start in the new thread please, and keep things light and positive. Speculation and "realism" is fine, but when negativity and accusations start flying around, then things get uncomfortable and defensive! Remember this is an APPRECIATION thread for them both together and seperately...We're heading into dangerous territory!
                  I think 'spaces before exclamation points' girl is the one dearest to my heart.

Chris Grismer tweeted this lovely BTS pic of Neeners from finale filming: http://instagram.com/p/ZY1VQXhldC/

I wonder if they chose a dress so much like her 3.01 dress on purpose?

ETA One more pic of Nian standing awkwardly next to each other on stage with the other CW peeps: https://twitter.com/thetvchick/statu...520384/photo/1
                  Last edited by ophy; 05-16-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• I cannot imagine how anyone could think they are together after today. They not only seemed broken up, but they seem actively mad at each other. Maybe that's just my take, but they didn't even seem friendly. I think its cray how that board tries to control all non-conformist opinions. It would be boring if everyone said the same things and liked the same things.

I can officially say that I do not have the first clue what is happening tonight. I did not even see the promo after last week's episode. I know NOTHING. Not even the episode title. I have not been this unspoiled since I watched my first episode on Netflix.

ETA except what I read in that recap, but I don't know if that is tonight or just in general for next season.

ETA 2 Are they wearing matching bracelets or is it something for the event?
                    Last edited by jennchum; 05-16-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Are they wearing matching bracelets or is it something for the event?
                      Who?

Looks like Ian is trying to move on:
                      Stephen Amell ‏@amellywood 27m
                      Quite a day so far. Shared a stage with @RobbieAmell & was blown away by the reaction to our finale. Also, @iansomerhalder slapped my bum.
                      Nina tweeted this bts pic from 4.23: http://www.ninadobrev.com/photos/341890?wsref=tw

I'm fairly unspoiled for tonight as well, and all of my spec sucks.

ETA Nina sharing secrets with Carina: http://instagram.com/p/ZY5SP3uVhA/

Comment

• Ian and Nina have on matching blue bracelets in that last pic of them together on stage with all the CW people. Is that something for the event or what?

Comment

• No idea, but maybe so. They do have several sets of matching bracelets, though.

ian somerhalder ‏@iansomerhalder 9m
                          running around ny like a maniac replacing my clothes, luggage &toiletries-this strike in brussels has really done a number on me...
                          YOU CAN'T BE IN LOVE WITH TOILETRIES IAN.

Maybe he's not flying out 'til the morning? I thought he was going to have to head to Paris tonight. Whatever happens, hope he crashes hard tonight whether on the plane or not. Needs buckets of sleep, that's obvs.

I also hope everyone in Paris is super sweet and huggy to him, because he seems a little fragile.
                          Last edited by ophy; 05-16-2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• I feel like we should slow clap for the ONN's coverage of the breakup upfronts. That was a thing of beauty.

Comment

• ou know, Paul, I love you. I really do. But I'm afraid it's not gonna work out between us... It's not you, it's me.

But seriously, kinda not cool.

Comment

• I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, YOU GUYS!

This is what I've been waiting for. I might get back into Delena if I know the actors are going through a bad break up. I'm a terrible person.

I caught you, ophy:
                                Shipping it! #klelena
                                Come over to the dark side!

I am crossing my finger for Nina to tweet a pic of herself using regular non-energy efficient light bulbs while breaking some LEDs, #cree. That would make my life! Also, Ian, you are in your 30s, that is too old to post sad tweets for attention. At least Nina is behaving in an age appropriate manner. She's definitely winning.
                                Last edited by jennk; 05-16-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X