No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah well it's a good thing I wasn't in the director's chair 'cause I would have made that scene go down differently. Let me set this out for you...indulge me even if you hate it

Damon say's he's not sorry but he's selfish because he would rather die now than grow old and lose her eventually. There's no apology that would adequately encompass all the reason's he's wrong for her. Damon says all this quietly, thinking about what their life could have been but resigned to losing her and believing that she is choosing Stefan. He's lost the girl but actually never really had her and doesn't deserve her. Elena is angry because she could have lost him and he does bad things. She agrees, "you are all wrong for me" but I love you. Damon's heart explodes. It could have been powerful. Wevs...I have the flu.

Comment

• Finally wore the kids out enough to come inside and lounge. This time last year, I was trying to write tempests while at the beach, and my baby nephew was sick and annoying and that's what made me have Elena eat her way through a maternity ward. This year, we didn't invite my bro and his family, so I only have my own annoying kids to deal with.

Linda was right, it was perfect.
      linda is always right. She is genetically incapable of being wrong about anything.

I have not been able to scan through the Paris con tweets myself (I'm waaaaaay behind on twitter right now and can't even keep up with my own feed), but I'll copy over what the folks on Ian's board have tracked (so they will be Ian focused).

There was a panel with Ian/Paul/Torrey:
      Ian said he thinks Damon & Elena should go to the Caribbean together. HELL YES #bitemeimfamous
      Quote:
      Ian said that the only reason why Elena should stay by the Salvatores is if the sex was amazing. #bitemeimfamous
      Quote:
      Ian stood infront of Paul and was about to open his pants so that Paul could give him a blowjob lol. #bitemeimfamous
      Quote:
      Ian was about to take his pants off and Paul said: "He has a small one." #BMIF
      Quote:
      Paul said Ian would be Elena as a female character bc he could sleep with himself #bitemeimfamous''
      Quote:
      Paul spoke a little bit French. It sounded so cute #bitemeimfamous
      Quote:
      Torrey hopes Meredith gets a bigger role in Season 5.
      Quote:
      Ian & Paul both said "je t'aime" a few times. #bitemeimfamous
      Quote:
      Ian said he was here with his family Bob & Dana
      Quote:
      Paul is excited to play the bad guy in season 5.
      Quote:
      Paul to Ian: I love you brother.
      Ian: I love you, my love.
      Paul : you want sleep with me tonight... #bitemeimfamous
      Quote:
      What's your favourite part of being in show? Paul: Staring at Ian #bitemeimfamous
      Quote:
      Paul thinks there is chance for Steroline to happen in the future. #BiteMeImFamous
      Quote:
      Ian said if you don't like something about the show he will give you Julie's number so you can discuss with her. #bitemeimfamous
      Quote:
      Paul: Come on Ian let's go home.. you're drunk!
      Ian: No. I'm not drunk!
      Paul: IAN SOMERHALDER!!!
      Ian: IAN.. WHERE'S IAN?! #bitemeimfamous
      Quote:
      Ian said Silas is a girl #bitemeimfamous.
      Quote:
      Ian laughed and said Paul & Nina hate each other #bitemeimfamous
      I don't know if I understand the Meredith thing. Torrey is a reg on Army Wives + she guests on PLL, so whaaa? Maybe I'm wrong about her Army Wives gig, but I thought it was a decent sized part.

I'm honestly too scared to go into the S&S thread on FF. I have the feeling it's VERY BITTER right now, especially with their fave, Stefan, at the bottom of the quarry. But Julie did say he would have his own interesting journey down there! Well, maybe she didn't say 'interesting'. There must be some kind of aquatic life for him to talk to and experience emotional highs and lows with, then. He might not even want to come out of the quarry! He could build his own new little family down there of tadpoles and . . . other tadpoles. It'll be great!

Here's where I get cranky . . .

Looking back on S4, I have to say that I'm bitter about how little Klefan we got. Feels like we got more Klamon than Klefan, and that shit ain't right. I also feels like we didn't get very much Damon/Liz Forbes or Damon/Carol, and I missed that. The lack of council and town interaction is also what made this season seem very much unlike S1 and S2. The show doesn't feel as rooted in a specific place, and adding Bonnie's dad did not help that at all.

Still crazy disappointed that Ric didn't get to stay . . . just the little bit of him with Elena and Jer in the beginning of 4.23 showed how he brings a needed balance. Bah.

Maybe Julie will try again to bring him back in S5 if we can get Ric to TT more than Kol's Army does for Kol. Which basically trends every hour on the hour 24/7, so get to work, people.

More Klefan, more Damon/Liz/Carol/Council, more Ric . . . those three things would have made S4 more tolerable for me, especially if it took some screen time away from the sire bond or cure nonsense.

Lack of balance, missed opportunities, too much focus on storylines that everyone hated and made nobody happy.

Wevs.

Comment

• Damon says all this quietly, thinking about what their life could have been but resigned to losing her and believing that she is choosing Stefan.
        That is lovely, and I could see S/E playing that out beautifully and romantically, but for D/E it just felt perfect that Damon was angry and snarky about being wrong for her and losing her, and Elena admitted her love by yelling it.

This time last year, I was trying to write tempests while at the beach, and my baby nephew was sick and annoying and that's what made me have Elena eat her way through a maternity ward.
        Hee! I remember! I thought you weren't going to be able to write on your trip and I was totally bummed about it. Then Elena ATE THE BABIES and it was all good.

Lack of balance, missed opportunities, too much focus on storylines that everyone hated and made nobody happy
        Amen sister. I really loved the last two episodes, aside from D/E, because in spite of how bad everything was and could be, the characters were actually *happy* at times because their loved ones were there. No sire bond, very little *the cure* crap (even though it played a part), just the characters interacting with the people they loved. I love that both brothers had their best friend around to help them deal with the fall-out of Elena's decision: Ric to be happy for Damon and make him open his eyes and realize that he "got the girl. Now don't screw it up". And Lexi to comfort Stefan and make him realize that another great and epic love is out there for him.

Comment

• Q, if you prefer sweeter romantic moments you probably are Team Stelena!! Come to the light side with us!
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• OMG I fucking hated the finale.

Obviously it was better than 90% of the dreck JP has served up this season, but I am consumed with rage about several things.

Lets review what I liked:

Stexi -
            Klaroline - OMG. They might be my OTP now so I hope they can work around being on different shows from now on.
            No Tyler.
            Jeremy being back. Aw, I love Jeremy. And even though I absolutely hate Elena now, I'm glad she still has her brother.
            Alaric went away.
            PW's acting, minues the Silas reveal which was lol.

What I didn't like:

Caroline giving a shit about Damon living or dying
            Damon's life being in danger
            Katherine getting the cure - zzzzzzzz. I think I'd rather she'd been killed.
            Delena and the Delena love declaration - although I did enjoy how the writers acknowledged that Damon has made every wrong choice. It makes me lol to remember all ophy's "Damon is always right!!" posts from early in the season. And Delena are so Chuck and Blair, except more disgusting.
            Bonnie being dead. Elena doesn't deserve a friend like Bonnie.

What I hated:

Elena's "you're the worst vampire" speech to Stefan -fuck off and die, Elena
            Stefan being happy for Damon - he doesn't deserve it. This season has killed Defan for me. "I got the girl" - Cock.
            Stefan being locked in the box and thrown away. A few posters at FF had guessed that Stilas would look like Stefan. I thought Stefan might be killed but actually this annoys me more. Good for Paul that he'll get to play evil for a while next season, but Stefan's my favourite and I'm worried he'll be gone for a while.

Julie Plec is the worst. I saw her tweet thanking everyone for their kind words on the finale (save the few Stefan fans who I'm sure are sedning her well deserved hate) and it is so obvious that she is just pandering to the Delena tweens with this whole shitty season. The plot holes are huge, which is surely a sign of terrible writing. Someone already mentioned the spell nonsense and what about the sire bond? I know they intended Damon to get the cure and that was how the bond should have been broken, but they've not provided another explanation. This show is so stupid.
            Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Originally posted by ophy View Post
              I'm honestly too scared to go into the S&S thread on FF. I have the feeling it's VERY BITTER right now, especially with their fave, Stefan, at the bottom of the quarry.
              They are as bitter as me.

But Julie did say he would have his own interesting journey down there! Well, maybe she didn't say 'interesting'. There must be some kind of aquatic life for him to talk to and experience emotional highs and lows with, then. He might not even want to come out of the quarry! He could build his own new little family down there of tadpoles and . . . other tadpoles. It'll be great
              They are most bitter about this.

Looking back on S4, I have to say that I'm bitter about how little Klefan we got. Feels like we got more Klamon than Klefan, and that shit ain't right.
              This, so much.

Here are the names of the FF Spoiler threads since the finale:

The Vampire Diaries S&S #249: We tried to find logic in Elena's choice but we couldn't. It's humanly impossible
              The Vampire Diaries S&S #250: Who needs their best friend, the cure or love when they can be trapped in a box?
              The Vampire (Stilas) Diaries S&S #251: Because watching this was the worst decision we made, but we're still gonna do it
              The Vampire Diaries S&S #252: At Least We Got the Silas TAG
              The Vampire Diaries S&S #253: [Laughs] It kinda sucks - Julie Plec
              Bitter Shipper

Comment

• And you wondered why I'd start PLL over TVD! I have no more energy left for flamingnonos-- the last season of GG/Chuck Bass took it all. I can't justify another show I'd potentially hate this much in later seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaaLaa View Post
                  And you wondered why I'd start PLL over TVD! I have no more energy left for flamingnonos-- the last season of GG/Chuck Bass took it all. I can't justify another show I'd potentially hate this much in later seasons.
                  You might love it like ophy and her minions do!

Of course, then I'll judge you.
                  Bitter Shipper

Comment

• The FF thread is now just posting gifs of Stilas.

My favourites:

Last edited by Linda; 05-18-2013, 04:39 PM.
                    Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Ha! I was just coming here to post how much I loved it!

Stefan in the box might be the best ever finale scene I watched. I like it when my faves are in mortal peril when I know that they cannot die. (No way they're going to kill Stefan).

Stilas (going with that, ophy) doesn't really make sense but I'm glad for PW because he'll obviously like it. Now we have at least four people (Elena, Damon, Caroline and Katherine) who should realise fairly quickly that Stefan isn't really Stefan and are deeply invested in his well being. I want to have angsty "we have to save Stefan" moments damn it!

I liked the Delena scene. It reminded me the first "I love you" scene of Ross and Rachel. Perfect for them, I think.

I think I'm the last one here who still likes the triangle. So, I'm looking forward for Elena being all jealous that "Stefan" doesn't give a shit about Damon and her.

Katherine taking the cure doesn't make sense because she will just try becoming a vamp again. I was hoping the damn vial breaks and no one takes it. I think they'll go with "we don't know if you can become vampire again" route. Fair enough. I withhold judgement. Maybe it'll turn out good! I'm looking forward to Damon and Katherine exchanging barbs, especially now with Nian broken up. Ian and Nina will get to act all lovey dovey as Damon and Elena and all snarky and weird as Damon and Katherine. I love it!

Klaroline, oh, how much I love you. Their scene was amazing, even though I didn't get my kiss. I hope Candice Accola guests at TO now and then. If TO have more Klaus decapitating people with graduation caps, then it'll be awesome.

Mabekah! Hot sex! Summer of love! Perfect ending for Matt is perfect.

Jeremy back. Awwww. I was one who thought his death was a big mistake and I'm glad he's back. Beremy was so sweet. It doesn't bode well to be Jeremy's girlfriend in this show, though. I hope they find a way to have them actually have sex!

(I secretly ship Ric/Elena too). Ric's "This is my bar" might be my favorite line this season. That or "I may live in a yurt".

I had a whole essay in my head about shipping and what it means but nobody cares so I won't post it so i'll just post thank God for me I still find Delena hot!

However, for my true ship (Defan) I will just say I hopehopehope that damon is the one who realises that Stefan is "gone" and the most anxious to find him back.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dada_teacher View Post
                          Ha! I was just coming here to post how much I loved it!

However, for my true ship (Defan) I will just say I hopehopehope that damon is the one who realises that Stefan is "gone" and the most anxious to find him back.
                          That will be totally ooc for Damon.

I can't imagine what plot nonsense they'll come up with in order for Stilas to hang around Mystic Falls.

I don't care about Matt. I'm just glad it wasn't Forwood doing the trip.
                          Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda View Post
                            That will be totally ooc for Damon.

I can't imagine what plot nonsense they'll come up with in order for Stilas to hang around Mystic Falls.

I don't care about Matt. I'm just glad it wasn't Forwood doing the trip.
                            Well, it wasn't ooc in season one when Stefan was being tortured.

I think they'll have Stilas gone for a while and we'll get a time jump. Now, why he'll come back, I have no idea.

Awww, I don't hate Forwood, but they had their run and it was good. Now it's time to move on!
                            sigpic

Comment

• That will be totally ooc for Damon.
                              Um . . . yeah, what dada said. You definitely watch the show weird if you think that's ooc for Damon. What the hell did you think he was doing for all of the first half of S3?

I thought the Defan scene in 4.23 was perfection, so there. PBBBTH.

Stilas!!! Yeah, duh. That's an obvious name.

Those Stilas gifs made my day. That will be a fun addition to summer tumblr.

Laa . . . I think you should at least give it a try. Watch S1 and see how you feel. Plenty of us don't see the show the same way as linda. (In fact, most people don't). S4 had narrative problems, but I don't think it has disintegrated to the extent GG did (from what I understand). There's a small segment of loud bitter freaks who think TVD has become the worst thing ever, but don't listen to those wackos.

I think I'm the last one here who still likes the triangle.
                              I'm not happy about the triangstal.But I'm not not happy about it either.

Ian and Nina will get to act all lovey dovey as Damon and Elena and all snarky and weird as Damon and Katherine. I love it!
                              THIS.

Comment

• So this is just GOLDEN.

http://csi89grl.tumblr.com/post/5071...n-and-nina-ill
                                http://csi89grl.tumblr.com/post/5074...ages-basically

To those who still worry about Ian and Nina I’ll tell you this from what I witnessed last night I wouldn’t lose hope

Alright so I have over 29 messages basically asking about the same thing so I figured I’d just write it up here. I am not saying they are together and I am not saying they are apart, but from where I was and what I saw there is definitely hope for these two. They were hanging around each other, she was in front of him dancing, he kept kissing her on the cheek and they walked around together. If they are “broken” up I’d say don’t go into mourning period just yet because if I was to ever bank on a couple finally getting it right it would be there two.
                                This girl claims she was at the CW upfronts party Thurs night.

If they were really 'walking around together' they sure did a great job of never being photographed in the same frame. Those sneaky ninjas.

It set off a paroxysm of joy in the Nian thread:
                                hahag..definitely picturing all the stuff Ashley described..with a big smile on my face.. Nian <3 <3 <3

-----

That also means....

They hot hotel make out sessions, and them sharing a room were VERY possible.

---------

The girl said it was IN FRONT of ian, so I assume she was dancing for him?
                                What if nina's dancing was something a little naughty and seductive?
                                The "look but no touch" kind, that drives everyone wild.

Like a goodbye present.

Ian did say that she's a bit of a tease

--------

With that new information about Nian, I would assume now that the girly products Ian bought was for Nina

-------

I really want to believe this girl. I just wish we knew where she saw all this. The image of Nina dancing for Ian is like seared into my brain right now. I'm picturing him sitting down and her dancing in front of him, encouraging him to join her
                                ------

Great, finally some positive news for everyone to be happy about, D

Tried to tell people that NIAN were together but were keeping it low key due to the extreme rumors, their schedules, and the vicious lies being spread around and being stalked by the paparazzi.

----

I don't think they are having trouble. I think some tabloid reporter took advantage that Nina was doing things by herself while Ian was working and mostly out of the country and tried to start trouble. No reliable source or name has been mentioned. At least the one lady that posted about them at the party has a name. Maybe I am wrong, but I just don't see it.
                                They seem to think it was the Dance of The Seven Veils or something.

2424GAPeach:
                                Until Ian, Nina, their PR Reps, or a family member give a confirmed statement regarding a break up, I would hold off on any judgement calls regarding a "rumored" break up from an unnamed source. If Ian or Nina start dating other people, that would also be a confirmation, but that has not happened either. I think there has been way too much over analyzing their movements and behavior to draw any kind of real conclusion.

Again, when Ian and Nina left Atlanta, they were just fine in their relationship. If something changed it happened in NYC after Ian returned from his China trip and left for Barcelona. It was at that point their plans changed, but then again they were still struggling with juggling their schedules on the way out of Atlanta. From what I've read over on the other forum, even Ian's Dad has had trouble this summer keeping up with all of it. So much is "tentative"..... I absolutely do not believe there was a fight or an argument between Ian and Nina in NYC, nor do I believe they met up in LA and had an argument there. If anything.... there would have been a mutual agreement in dealing with an impasse in their relationship.

Nina and Ian are not avoiding each other, except in the minds of those that want to continue to believe the entertainment media sites and their recirculated story of a "rumored" break up, or the premise that if a break up did occur they would not be adults in handling it. I'm sure if a "rumored" break up was actually taking place and Nina wanted Ian to remove all of his things from the loft condo, he would do it, or hire someone to do it. None of that has taken place. If anything I would look at what is going on as a "summer break" and not a "relationship break up". Nina will be and is staying at the loft condo in midtown Atlanta, which she purchased and where she lives, while filming her movie in Atlanta. She will be able to take care of their cats instead of hiring someone to come in and care for them, which is what Ian and Nina usually do. By all accounts, Ian is missing his home and will be happy to get back.

As far as the pretense that Ian and Nina are pretending to break up, that is a little far fetched. If people want to go that route then perhaps now that the writers of TVD are actually putting Damon and Elena together as a couple, Ian and Nina would prefer that the audience not look at it as though their personal lives have an effect on the show. People were already saying they run the show even though Damon and Elena were never presented a sold couple. Truthfully, I find this whole scenario a bit too weird and a non-happening event.

I was hoping some of the negativity had died down, but maybe it hasn't... I did see a posting that said Ian and Nina were together and enjoying themselves at a party in NYC during The Upfronts, at least that may bring back a little positive to the negative........

------

Ian and Nina were staying in the same hotel both times in NYC. It stands to reason that since they share a residence in Atlanta 10 months out of the year, they would share a room in NYC... or anywhere else they are at during the same time. Private moments are totally different than showing PDA.., especially if their every action is being watched and scrutinized the moment they leave their hotel. It is no wonder they are uncomfortable, which started the moment the "rumored" break up was released. At this point I feel sorry for both of them.

-----

This very likely explains why Ian was purchasing a flat iron and a big round brush. Nina left hers at home and she is attending a wedding.... Now her dress is lost. Ian and Nina are really having "luggage" issues in one form or another this summer..... it is starting to get a bit comical.....
                                Shine on, you crazy diamonds.

Nina is still in NYC:
                                Nina Dobrev ‏@ninadobrev 18s
                                Soooo lets just say youre going to a black tie wedding in New York City in 2 hours and you're dress disappears? #emergencyshopping #screwed
                                Pretty sure a gorgeous wealthy famous person can get a dress in NYC in much less than 2 hrs. #sonotscrewedinreality

Comment

Working...
                                X