No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right, because neither Julie nor the writers wanted to continue the show or anything.

They should have just had Elena deal with being a regular vamp without any of the sire bond nonsense if they were not going to explore the concept of agency properly.

Let's just all agree that the sire bond story was dumb crappy dumbness and move on like it never happened, 'kay? There's no much point in breaking it down.

Two paths diverged in a wood and TVD took the most stupid one and now it's hopefully over hallelujah.

Comment

• Originally posted by ophy View Post
      Right, because neither Julie nor the writers wanted to continue the show or anything.

They should have just had Elena deal with being a regular vamp without any of the sire bond nonsense if they were not going to explore the concept of agency properly.

Let's just all agree that the sire bond story was dumb crappy dumbness and move on like it never happened, 'kay? There's no much point in breaking it down.

Two paths diverged in a wood and TVD took the most stupid one and now it's hopefully over hallelujah.
      But the sire bond is the only reason that Damon "got the girl" and everything else is swept under the rug. The writers were stupid to change their minds about giving Damon the cure.
      Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Okay, I shall try out TVD s1 this summer, in between PLL. I'm unable to ship anything other than sitcoms now, though, so I will be all about NTP and my opinion probs won't matter to either of you!

Comment

• It definitely made things a bit messy . . . but Damon *had* to get the girl somehow this season unless they wanted to kill off the triangle entirely. I wish they had gone a more organic way about it, but the outcome would have been the same regardless.

The writers were stupid to change their minds about giving Damon the cure.
          That would have sucked. I'd rather have the sire bond all swept-under-the-rug-ish than have them continue on that path. The lesser of numerous evils, tbh.

Comment

• so I will be all about NTP and my opinion probs won't matter to either of you!
            I'm not much of a shipper where the triangle is concerned, I just play one in this thread because linda insists that everyone pick a side for some reason. Oh, and I wrote a couple of D/E fics, but that was more about wanting to write Damon than it was about the romance aspect.

My OTP was actually Stefan/Katherine until this season started to kill it a bit for me. In S5, I want Stefan/Caroline the mostest. Don't care how we get there as long as we do.

Comment

It definitely made things a bit messy . . . but Damon *had* to get the girl somehow this season unless they wanted to kill off the triangle entirely. I wish they had gone a more organic way about it, but the outcome would have been the same regardless.
              I don't disagree with this at all, but because they went the way they did I reserve my right to be disgusted.

That would have sucked. I'd rather have the sire bond all swept-under-the-rug-ish than have them continue on that path. The lesser of numerous evils, tbh.
              I meant when they changed their minds about giving Damon the cure to break the sire bond they should have written a better conclusion for the story ie Elena getting the cure. I don't want to see human Damon either.
              Bitter Shipper

Comment

I'm not much of a shipper where the triangle is concerned, I just play one in this thread because linda insists that everyone pick a side for some reason. Oh, and I wrote a couple of D/E fics, but that was more about wanting to write Damon than it was about the romance aspect.
                Oh, come off it ophy!

My OTP was actually Stefan/Katherine until this season started to kill it a bit for me. In S5, I want Stefan/Caroline the mostest. Don't care how we get there as long as we do.
                Yeah, they fucked you over with Steferine this year. They weren't my OTP and I don't think Stefan believes he ever truly loved her, but I believed she was in love with him (most of the time).
                Bitter Shipper

Comment

• More from AShley, the CW event creeper (oh, I'm sure she's a lovely person but you know):

Where we were the window was right behind us letting us see everything if I was a creep I would have taken pictures but put it this way if you couldn’t spot Ian just look for Nina and he was next to her. They danced together she was rubbing up against him. Now they did leave seperately but they are staying at the same hotel so who knows…
                  She was there with her girlfriends, and he left to meet Butch for drinks, so wevs. If they were playing some eX Games, it would be none too surprising. Or maybe they really did reconcile in NY this time . . . this would have been a few hours after all of the Nina's Big Adventure vs. Ian's Cafe de Sadness tweeting. Perhaps that sparked something.

Ugh, so bored. One of the kids is asleep on my lap and the other one is watching some crappy thing on nickelodeon. It's been kinda rainy and windy today. Yay vacation.

Comment

• but I believed she was in love with him (most of the time).
                    Well, it's what they told us in S1 and S2 and S3, so yeah . . . I believed it.

<---- sucker

I don't NOT believe it now, I'm just not feeling it as much. They missed every possible opportunity to show any kind of tension or anything of anything between them in S4 and I'm bitter about that. But only mildly so.

Oh, come off it ophy!
                    Believe what you want! You always do.

ETA Looks like NateBuzz ain't single anymore, maybe? https://twitter.com/B_Pauline2/statu...865345/photo/1

ETA2 Nina continues tweeting the mundane.
                    Nina Dobrev ‏@ninadobrev 1m
                    Uhhhhh...the morning after. It is what it is. Haha http://say.ly/Csi5ReS
                    Last edited by ophy; 05-19-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• I think she means Best Morning After Ever! Those sheets look #amazing.

Comment

• Just noticed that the door hanger is customized from the wedding she went to. ha! Kinda cute idea if you are throwing a rager for a reception.

Those sheets look #amazing.
                        I can't remember which hotel she was at, but yeah . . . comfy. She's got to be heading down to ATL soonish, I guess. Her movie is in production. Of course, her part might not be super big, who knows.

Comment

• LINDA ARE YOU NOW FOLLOWING ME (on twitter)?????

hold me somebody, I'm scared.

Comment

• I think I ship ophy/Linda most of all.

Comment

• I think I ship ophy/Linda most of all.
                              LOPHY!!!!

Comment

• Ian's dad says they are still going to Russia even though there is no con. That is crazytalk.
                                boy what an abnormal summer! (IMG:style_emoticons/*********/grin.gif) ..looks like the Russian con is canceled, but some good news: the kid and the old man are going anyway (IMG:style_emoticons/*********/wink.gif) ..am guessing on similar dates...I am to join Ian in London 23rd (Wednesday) feel badly for the Russian fans as well as the Hungarians fans - real bummer!
                                Still so bored. Somebody entertain me.

Comment

Working...
                                X