No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost want them to break up now just to watch the fall-out.

Also because Nian's break-up has reach dullsville limits until filming starts and/or SDCC.

Can't Katie Holmes marry John Travolta or something!? This summer is dying for a really juicy gossip eruption.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• There wouldn't be a fallout unless it was a cheating situation and even then, there would only be dramz if the cheating was revealed. Otherwise, DK and The J would go radio silent after issuing a standard press release. One of the things I like about them is the fact that they're proper adults who would handle a split with outward dignity, but it would also make for a pretty boring breakup.

Unless by fallout, you mean you want to see me weep and make relationship powerpoints while listening to ophy's playlist in which case, there will be plenty of that for you to witness. You can even come over and watch me do it if you want.

Comment

• Unless by fallout, you mean you want to see me weep and make relationship powerpoints while listening to ophy's playlist in which case, there will be plenty of that for you to witness. You can even come over and watch me do it if you want.
        That's totally what I meant.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I'm on tumblr now!

http://sopheliasophy.tumblr.com/

It will mostly be TV stuff and book stuff. (and no, that's not my real name).

Comment

• Here is my Nian breakup playlist

"Celebrate" - Kool and The Gang

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" - Cyndi Lauper

"Cheeky Song (Touch my bum)" - The Cheeky Girls

"What's New, Pussycat" - Tom Jones (for Moke *sob*)

"The Future's So Bright" - Timbuk3
            Bitter Shipper

Comment

• "Celebrate" - Kool and The Gang

"What's New, Pussycat" - Tom Jones (for Moke *sob*)
              No seriously, I'm glad someone is thinking about poor Moke. We should do a Kickstarter for all of the Nian cats, so they can find a more stable home. With better curtains.

So it looks like Alexis is not in Lake Como (dunno if Ian still is). She posted a happy bday to her daughter on twitter, and her gps said she was in London.

http://www.whosay.com/alexisknapp/ph...69346?wsref=tw

The FFers seem to think this means the little girl is in London with AK, but I don't see why that has to be so. Her daughter wasn't in any of her 'grams of filming in London (or ever mentioned), and I don't see why posting an old pic of just the toddler and tweeting happy bday and saying the baby's getting cake today means that they are actually together. Seems a little unlikely that they are, to be honest. A looooong trip to send a 2yr old on, when she could be staying at home with grandma or whomever in LA. Most people don't drag their babies across oceans unless they have to, bdays or no. Much easier just to tweet at her.

The line-up for TV shows at SDCC has come out, and Alexis is not on it (neither is her new show at all). That turned out to be false info, I guess . .. unless she's going to be there for a movie or another project.

I can hear all of y'all crying about her absence from here.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
                The Death of Nian Changes Everything!
                Originally posted by Q View Post
                yeah it's a new ballgame with the death of Nian.
                I don't understand why you're saying that. I didn't think Nian being together had any bearing in the endgame and I don't think their break up will have either. My Defan endgame (meaning the Salvatore brothers go off leaving Elena alone to live a normal life) is now a moot point since Elena is a vampire and didn't get the cure. And if Elena sacrifices herself in any fashion for any of the brothers I'll be majorly pissed off so I guess I'll settle with either Stelena or Delena. So, I want a lot of hot sex scenes with Delena in the four first episodes (no way their bliss will last longer than that) and I demand a hot sex Stelena scene by the end of the season because there's a looooong time since we got one of those. (The one on 401 did not do anything for me sadly.)

I can't get excited with Steroline even though I should be! More hot people angsting / making out. Maybe because I didn't get closure with Klaroline and I still kind of like Forwood. How many Karoline ships can I ship? And I did like Stebekah but that's dead so I should want Stefan to like someone else. Hmmm, I'm sure I can be convinced in their favor.

Oh, and if it ends Stelena or Delena? Then the opposite Katherine ship is an option!
                sigpic

Comment

• O's brand of crazy makes me feel less crazy. Love it!

I didn't think Nian being together had any bearing in the endgame and I don't think their break up will have either.
                  I was referring to impact of the break-up on the show going past 6 seasons. I think Ian's already itching to finish off his contract. He may have been tempted to renew if he and Nina went all the way. But hey..the show can certainly go on without him. S6 finale - The Death of Damon.

And this is going to elicit boos...I have no clue...who are DK and the J?

Comment

• I don't understand why you're saying that. I didn't think Nian being together had any bearing in the endgame and I don't think their break up will have either.
                    I go back and forth on this one. Professionals and all that, but it's hard to say how it will shake out bts. Real life is messy! Reserving judgement until we actually see them interact and so forth.

We have a new twitter 'sighting':
                    @mnpopwell: My sister just served Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder at her restaraunt...if you know me you know how big of a deal that is #dying"
                    The girl turned her tweets private, so no clue. On FF, they say she had an autograph from Nina as well.

This is where they say she spotted Nian:
                    Parish Foods & Goods
                    240 North Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA
                    Zagat:*21*/*30*∑*164*reviews €€€€
                    Tuesday hours 8:00 am–10:00 pm
                    There was cautious optimism at FF, until it was revealed that Nina was *not* dining with Ian. She was dining with Andy Garcia, who is also in Let's Be Cops. *cough* older men *cough*

Kidding! It's nice how Nina makes friends with everyone. She's as likely to be hanging out with Andy Garcia as she is a random boom guy or Production Assistant. I think that's lovely.

Sarah Bell
                    ‏@smackdat89
                    Nina Dobrev and Andy Garcia came into work tonight. They were very nice and very attractive.
                    Most interesting thing FF noted was that Ian and Nina had their Valentine's Day at that restaurant a couple of years ago.

*sigh* She's just messing with us now. Thanks, Neens.

who are DK and the J?
                    Diane Kruger and Josh Jackson! The Perfect Golden Couple who will go forth and make me some bootiful golden babiez.

I was referring to impact of the break-up on the show going past 6 seasons.
                    Oh, def agree with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Q View Post
                      I was referring to impact of the break-up on the show going past 6 seasons. I think Ian's already itching to finish off his contract. He may have been tempted to renew if he and Nina went all the way. But hey..the show can certainly go on without him. S6 finale - The Death of Damon.
                      Oh, right. That's true.
                      sigpic

Comment

• And because I will use any opportunity to post pic of The Golden Couple:

That was The J facepalming when DK told the interviewer that they like to go skinny dipping in their pool in their very exposed, papp-accessible backyard.

Here is the J holding January Jones' baby in that same pool:

And here they are with Nian at Coachella in 2011:

And again in 2012:

Comment

• Diane Kruger and Josh Jackson!
                          Thank you! ETA: And thanks for the painful Coachella pics. Diane is beautiful. Josh Jackson = Pacey. It's all making sense (sorta) now.

To accompany the seizure inducing flashy gifs of Nian that O posted, here's my Nian break up playlist. Courtesy of that epic 80's band, Journey.

'Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin''
                          'Be Good to Yourself'
                          'Separate Ways'
                          "i'll be Alright Without You'
                          'Who's Cryin' Now?'
                          Last edited by Q; 07-02-2013, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Dude, your playlist is more painful than mine! Mostly because it is dripping with 80s sincerity.

Nina was nice enough to let us know she is wrapping today:
                            Nina Dobrev ‏@ninadobrev 7m
                            9 more for u!Todays my last day!Sad face. RT @wayansjr 9 more shooting days left on #LetsBeCops ! @ninadobrev @MrJakeJohnson @RobRiggle BYE!
                            TVD production starts up in 7 more days . . . you have plenty of time to fit in at least three more beaches and three more beach boys, Nina!

Comment

• What are you doing to me O? First the Nian pics followed in quick succession by the bikini romp? And just after I listened to Steve Perry wailing away. Too.much.emotion...

FYI...Found Nina's bikini. Agent Provocateur. Nina's day glow sherbet coloured number is also by that brand. Nice if you have the body and wanna splash out $500 (!) on a bikini.

Comment

• $500?

Beeksus. And the FFers think she wouldn't spend $1500 on a ring for herself 'because she's not a material girl'. Yeah right, she ain't. If that is representative of her bikini wardrobe for that trip, she brought what? $4 - 5k in bikinis, bags, shoes, sunglasses and maxi dresses on a vaca that prob cost her $15k+ (depending on how much/whether or not she paid for Ash and Alex's portion and if they flew coach or first).

But the idea that she might have bought herself a couple of tiny diamond bands is somehow ludicrous.

I wonder what life is like inside their tiny little brains. Must be excruciating to think so narrowly.

ETA Nina's ass't just tweeted:
                                Ericka Bonilla ‏@Emazzing 1m
                                Ladies, it's now the season to dust off the best universal excuse ever for questionable romantic decisions: "Why not? It's Summer!"
                                Ha! Should I re-post the pic of Nina and Hot Kiwi Brad here?
                                Last edited by ophy; 07-02-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X