Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So looking forward to it!

I like that mean Stefan will drive Damon & Elena closer. Also? CAN WE JUST GET SOME SMACKITY BETWEEN THEM ALREADY? I enjoyed him making out with Katherine for kicks. I enjoyed the "I will nevah hurt you, baby gurl!" moment.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Oh, I continue to eat up even the cheesiest of Damon/Elena cheese. Even when the intensity of the eye-fucking becomes almost ridiculous.

How evil does your boyfriend have to get before you are morally okay with sexing up the hot older brother? Like, Stefan is already out serial killing, ripping up bodies and putting them back together again, and Elena can't even admit that she kind of wants to make out with Damon.

Comment

YES! I have to say that the fact that Elena can compartmentalize makes me think she's insane. I mean, he RIPPED people apart. He writes names of his kills in a serial killer closet. I mean, that's FUCKED UP.

At least Damon's evil streak is kind of emo. He kills people out of frustration and boredom and anger. Like a big, whiny, violent child. But Stefan is dark on anothah level.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Agreed. Elena is insane. Damon's evil is straight up boring compared with Stefan's. Once your boyfriend begins a cross-country rampage in which people are torn into pieces, you can kind of get away with whatever you want. Like, what can Stefan really say about it once he's back to being good again?

Comment

I know, right?

"How could you make out with my super-attentive, ridiculously hot brother who has always been in love with a girl who looks just like you? I mean, I sacrificed my super-good-self to save his life (and in the process became a completely insane serial killer who rips human beings into big pieces because I loves to eat the flesh and then I re-assemble them and write their names in my serial killer closet). But still, Elena, HOW COULD MAKE OUT WITH MY BROTHER?"

I'm looking forward to that conversation, actually.

Comment

Twister! I enjoy evil Stefan. And the continuing escalation of Damon/Elena hotness.

I am imagining that Mason was only able to return because Damon couldn't stop thinking about him. But it's probably related to a spell.

Comment

Nobody can stay dead in Mystic Falls!

Comment

Tell me I'm not the only one who was sort of bored. It was kind of fun to have all these dead characters come back. And the scene with Anna and her mom made me tear up a little, but most of it was boring. I was hoping we would have more time with evil Stefan before he becomes tortured Stefan. He's not not just back on the blood, he's compelled. So how is this even going to work? I hope Rebekah comes back and let's him out so he can be evil again next week.

Maybe the lack of Damon/Elena hotness is the cause of my boredom? I guess Damon got his eyefuck on with Alaric at the end there, though, so we never have to see a whole episode in which Damon does not have eyesex.

Comment

Yeah, I was a little bored. And Damon and Alaric were close to tongue kissing at the end there.

I did like some things, however. I liked that Elena told Stefan she won't love a ghost for the rest of her life, for example. I also liked that Mason told Damon that you're all alone on the other side, left to think of nothing but what you would have done differently.

I didn't care about Anna when she was alive so I felt nothing what with Jeremy kissing her or her emotional embrace with her mother--they were awful in life weren't they? I don't have any memories of them that would make me care about their present/ghost life.

The necklace! She is indestructible!

Comment

I kind of liked Anna when she was alive and also am just easily manipulated by TV into crying at tearful reunions. I did not care about Anna and Jeremy and don't get how she is like the love of his life, when time on this show moves so slow, which means he dated her for maybe 3 weeks, or something.

Everyone on this show falls deeply in love with each other 30 seconds after meeting.

Comment

I am starting to doubt the True Love of Stefan & Elena--I mean, technically Damon has loved her faithfully longer than Stefan has at this point, am I right?

And, again, Stefan is an insane serial killer where Damon is a big ol' emo baby...maybe she could just take a break for a year and start dating fresh in college.

Comment

I liked that Stefan and Damon were set up as the real true loves of the series last night. And, of course, I ate up that pillow talk between Elena and Damon! Hee! I also like when he fake chomped her neck. Good times.

Stefan is so unlikable now that he's much hotter than he was before--but that says more about me than it does about him, right?

Comment

Stefan is definitely about a million times hotter. I recently went back and watched some old episodes and it was noticeable how much hotter he is now. Like, in addition to Stefan being evil and an asshole somehow making him hotter, I think the actor has also been working out or something.

I clearly also loved the Damon/Elena stuff and, embarrassingly, rewound and rewatched the fake biting scene a few times.

Also, did Elijah somehow become extra attractive as well? Because he was good enough looking before, but in this episode's flashbacks I found him ridiculously hot.

I'm so glad we get more evil Stefan!

Comment

It's funny that you say (all) that because: I was thinking Stefan looks more defined/cut/whathaveyou and just kind of pointy/evil/thinner but weirdly that's hot; I rewatched key Elena/Damon scenes, too, apparently expecting them to make-out on re-watch; and I, too, thought Elijah and Nicklaus were both a great deal more attractive in flashback than I've given them credit for.

I also saw that the dudes that play Damon and Nicklaus tweeted a pic of themselves hanging out and I thought they were actually a hotter couple than the RLTL that is allegedly happening between RL Elena/Damon. Just an observation. I pretty much would be down for an all-boy orgy on this show and I generally do not feel that way about shows. Even Supernatural!
                              Last edited by isadora; 11-05-2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I'm not even sure if it's because the guy who plays Stefan has been working out or what. Because, yeah, he is definitely more something, but it is also like he has become a tinier human being somehow? In a hot way? It is sort of odd.

I had to go check on twitter after your post and find the picture. I agree that they are hot together. And generally I feel like Klaus has too much of a Joker face, but that is a good picture. I feel like, more so than most shows, the actors on this show are almost unnaturally attractive to the point of ridiculousness.

Comment

Working...
                                X