No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW ratings for last night were The Flash with 3.84 million and a 1.5 rating followed by iZombie with 1.77 million viewers and 0.7 rating. These shows are really beginning to show up how much TVD has fallen as it used to be way out in front of other CW shows. I can imagine that TVD is probably quite expensive to film as well as salaries for actors are bound to be high.

Comment

• Dries about Elena's exit:

"No coming back for Elena."

Hmmm.

Comment

• KAI!!!!!!!!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I agree KAI!!!!

Comment

• The ratings since Nina has quit have got worse each week - last night was 1.22 million viewers and an 0.5 rating - viewers are now only a third of what a The Flash is getting

Comment

• KAI!!!!!

KAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAI!!!

Price's recap: http://www.tv.com/shows/the-vampire-...-143043336695/

Again, it was a sweet moment getting to remember along with her all those loaded Season 1 moments. I'm talking stolen glances, Miss Mystic Falls, stuff like that. You know, back when the prospect of a romance with Damon was merely a thrilling possibility and not a repetitive, borderline tiresome saga.

Not even borderline, let's be honest.

But yes! Kai!

Last edited by ophy; 05-01-2015, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• In the comments of the EW interview with Julie, somebody claims to leak some finale spoilers:

- Steroline will break up with Caroline telling stefan that being with him/loving him destroyed her life
                - Jo will die
                - Kai will come back with his army and curse Elena to eternal sleep binding the curse to Bonnies life and the only way to wake up Elena is killing Bonnie and if they try to spell their way out of it both die.

Eternal sleep is such a cop-out! I kinda love it (even though I hate it). And because it's a giant cop-out and leaves the rest of the characters the ability to do other stuff next season without searching for Elena or really mourning Elena or even needing to have a D/E break-up, it's exactly what I expect Plec and Dries to do.

Giving the D/E shippers a fairytale-esque Sleeping Beauty twist might actually quiet down the bitter shipper rage. (Maybe).

Comment

• Ratings were slightly up on last weeks season low with an 0.6 rating and 1.31 million viewers. I am guessing they will be under 1 million next season though.

Comment

• No secret to what my fave part was. THE MURDER PUPPY MUDER SHOW!!

Price's recap: http://www.tv.com/shows/the-vampire-...-143102907456/

Nina was barely hiding how giddy she was to be entering the homestretch, right? But I do love the expression on her face here:

Hee.

Comment

• I think her dying from having a chandelier fall on her (basically) is super stupid.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Right? How many witches and vampires and werewolves and hybrids and Mikaelsons have tried to kill Elena Gilbert? And she gets taken down by a chandelier?

LOL.

But I assume from the promos that Kai actually does something to her that turns her into SleepingBeauty!Elena, so it's not just a chandelier-coma.

The one thing I hate about this is that my vampire from my witch book has a witch wife who has been asleep in a magical coma for a hundred years, and now I feel like I should scrap that storyline because of TVD. Grrrrr.

Comment

• Oh I so hope they are not doing the Sleeping Beauty routine with Elena! That to me just would show how horrible they are at writing if they can not come up with something better for Elena. I wonder if now that KW Stalker is cancelled they can lure him back to write S7 of TVD?

Comment

• Oh, SleepingBeauty!Elena is definitely happening. 60 year magical coma or whatever. Pretty sure it's going to be Kai's fault.

And the rest of the finale is going to be Elena's spirit? I guess, re-enacting scenes from her past and saying goodbye to each person. Something like that.

Screenshots from the promo clip:

Some stills from the finale:

Comment

• Oh that is just awful, I can not believe they could not come up with a better fate for Elena then this.

Comment

• Wonder if they are doing it so that when they do finish next year that she could do a George Clooney/Doug Ross moment if they can convince her to do a one off cameo.

Comment

Working...
                                X