X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ophy
    replied
    How about 'The Ology of the Plecverse'?

(so literally 'the study of' and can encompass everything, including fan behavior and misbehavior).

That keeps it nice and cryptic, too.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    You know I don't like gossip! But if the masses demand it...

I'm confused about if to put in the Nianology thread. Perhaps a thread title change so you're tracking the love lives of the cast? Because I don't want like 47 TVD RLTL threads. So perhaps GOSSIP about TVD/TO Stahs (but a better thread name than that)? I'll change the thread title once somebody comes up with one.

Also, it will help tidy up these threads TV show threads.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    The PLL thread is super slow moving (there are only four or five posters regularly participating so far) so it would not be an overwhelming amount of stuff (except for the first post which has to detail retroactively).

The way I look at it, we created the word 'Nianology', right? So it's up to us if we want to stretch the definition to cover other hook-ups in the Plecverse. Regardless, it feels right to keep it out of here and it also feels right to keep it out of the general celeb goss thread. But maybe the whole Nianology thread should be moved to the Fandomonium section? I don't even know if that is possible.

isadora? It's all up to what you want to see happen.

Leave a comment:

• namaste
    replied
    Yep like it too, I would put it in Nianlogy thread aswell.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Want it! Want it! I like manslut Paul. I like CRAZIES!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X