Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jennchum
    replied
    Hahahaha. Stefan cracked me up with his line delivery on his, "I have no idea who you people are." I don't know why, but that tickled me and I loved it. I almost thought he was joking.

I have a hard time with shipping on this show. Every second Elena is with Damon, I miss her with Stefan. And visa versa.

I do wish we hadn't been able to guess all of these plot points before the season started, but I am enjoying this season. I didn't think I would enjoy human Katherine that much and it is my favorite part of this season so far.

As crazy overdone as Stefan's amnesia is, at least I did not see it coming. I liked that.
    Last edited by jennchum; 10-17-2013, 11:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    EEEEK.

Love this ep. Loved that we were not stuck on the college campus. Loved everything Elenatherine. Loved Qetsiyah. She is such an interesting character!

Silas flashback hair! And Stefan's amnesia! Which Qetsiyah foreshadowed with her 'it was like watching a soap opera' comment . . . which is extra funny because she *knew* he was going to be living out a classic soap opera plot very shortly!

Everyone is nicely snarky and the dialogue is quite snappy and I'm encouraged by this direction.

Funny that some very predictable reveals were made (Silas' gal looks like Nina Dobrev, Katherine is the cure, etc.) and yet it still felt like an exciting episode to me.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    I think everything went really well in this ep. Katherine rocked the place! I keep forgetting that it's Nina who does both of them.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Priiiiiiice.

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-vampire-...-138145136886/

LURVES HIM.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Sure, keeping secrets is in character. I didn't think it was totally in character for him to not guess Silas would head straight to her, though. That seemed very much like Silas' next logical step.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I thought it was totally in character for Damon to keep secrets from Elena.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    One of my fave things last night (other than Katherine's sinus infection), was how far down the vampire morality rabbit hole Liz Forbes has gone. Not only does she take her orders from Damon, a (barely) reformed serial killer, she doesn't even blink about Stefan slaughtering a guy and leaving him in the safe. It's okay because it's not really murder when one of our own does it because they are hungry! Law and Order in Mystic Falls has been a joke for a loooooong time. Evil Alaric was right! Nobody is looking out for the humans in that town AT ALL.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    The contrivance of Damon not warning Elena about Silas aside, this felt like a pretty sharp ep to me. Some fantastic lines in particular. Katherine calling herself the moonstone with that look on her face was the tops. Nina is working her ass off! Paul is also doing fab work, and Ian's hair looks good.

All's well in Mystic Falls.

That said, this is just a kind of fun show for me now. Not invested like I used to be, and that's okay. I still really enjoy watching.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I ship Katherine with everyone including Jeremy.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    jennchum! Awesome.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Ha! That's hysterical.

Leave a comment:

• jennchum
    replied
    My 15 year old son has gotten hooked on TVD via Netflix. He just saw the episode where Elena burns Jeremy inside the house. He came in my room all upset wanting me to tell him that Jeremy comes back. I told him, "well, he can't. His body burned up. There is no way for him to come back." He totally believed me.

Hahaha. I'm so mean. He shouldn't have laughed at me when I tripped and broke my toe.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Yeah, that works fine.

The 5.01 rehash with Arielle is up: http://youtu.be/IMTwOA5emqc

Does anyone actually care about these? If nobody objects, I'm going to stop posting them. I love seeing Arielle, but they are a waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I didn't want to completely rename so I modified.

Leave a comment:

• dada_teacher
    replied
    Great! Then we'll also have a thread when Ian starts banging Claire Holt or something and everything JoMo can go in there?

On other topics, I love Price.

But Damon was being a super good boyfriend and offered to let Jeremy stay at the Salvatore shanty, a situation that will probably prove to be very beneficial to both Jeremy and also to slash-fic writers. (Links pls)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X