No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y U NO POST PICTURE OF HOT BOYS 'HANGING OUT'.

You know, just for those of us who don't watch the show, but still read this thread for some reason.

Comment

Sorry, ophy!

And YES YES YES about Stefan being tinier and bizarrely this makes him hotter! He looks crazy thin but the pointy chin and crabby expression totally work for him! And yet when I look at screencaps I can't help but think it's just the love-dopey expression the actor gets when trying to express "unwavering devotion" that was ruining it for me.

I think FYA is kinda lame overall but they do refer to this show as The Handsome Club. It's corny but it's true. Weirdly, they think Alaric is the president. I don't get it. But, still, he could be in the all-boy orgy that this show feels like it's going to culminate in.

Oh, and for those of you playing at home: Vampire Diaries is now available on Netflix streaming ladies!
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Joseph Morgan is a cutie! He reminds me a little of Logan Huntzberger and he's dating my current favorite little sociopath, Emanda, IRL.

Comment

Troy from Hex!!!!

Yeah, he's a looker.

Emanda and Troy are super cute together:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo...b881o1_500.jpg

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/978...0A760B0D811297

I did notice that VD was on Netflix, but I still have to get through all of FNL, this whole past Doctor Who series, and the rest of Storage Wars. I might consider VD during the next hiatus, though.

Comment

I had no idea! Nicely played, Emanda! He's kinda above her range, IMO.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Really? I think she's lovely. And she's definitely more famous than he is (in the US, anyway . . . dunno about his fame level in the UK). I'll bet he has a gorgeous Welsh accent IRL, though. Does he have one on VD?

Comment

He does have an accent on VD; that's hot.

I think she's pretty. But everybody on VD is so over the top attractive that I really don't think Emanda could make it.

Comment

She is definitely more famous in real life. I had no idea who he was before Vampire Diaries and would have at least recognized her face. I still kind of don't remember either of their names. I did not know his accent was real. That increases the hotness.

Yeah, for Vampire Diaries she's maybe pretty enough to get killed in the first 5 minutes by evil Stefan.

Comment

If y'all say so, it must be true. Just based on pictures of them on red carpets and what not, I would have rated Emily VanCamp over Nina Dobrev, (and the guy playing Stefan? He's actually hot?) but I'll take your word for it.

Comment

Maybe it is proximity to Ian Somerhalder that just makes everyone seen more ridiculously hot?

I don't know, though. I find Nina Dobrev to be extremely attractive on her own.

Comment

So, I actually kind of thought for like 3 seconds that Damon and Elena might make out at the end there. But of course not! I am hoping even more now for Stefan/Katherine, which is even less likely to happen ever.

The twist with it being Katherine instead of Elena was obvious, but the rest actually did surprise me and made me excited for what happens next. I did expect that they would kill Klaus only to have the dad be even worse and I can't decide if I'm happy that he was so easy to kill.

Comment

He was too easy to kill! I mean, you run from a guy for a couple of hundred years and then off him so easily? Anticlimactic.

Comment

It is anticlimactic, but one thing I like about this show is that they don't always build things up for a million episodes. Like, some things you might think would take half a season and would eventually get boring are over in 2 episodes. But then sometimes they end up moving through something too quickly and they give up all this potential awesomeness.

I don't know what to do until January though.

Comment

I know! Between this and Secret Circle I shall miss my supernatural super hot teen angst!

Comment

I'm 10 eps into the first season on netflix, and I just do not get this show at all. Maybe when you watch it week by week instead of back-to-back the whiplash between 'Damon must be killed' and 'Lets hang out with Damon and go on a road trip' and 'I must leave you to protect you, Elena' and 'I must be with you 4EVA, Elena' isn't so obvious and confuzzling.

But yeah, at this point, I really don't know why Damon is still alive. Stefan should have killed him, like, 80 times by now. There's is literally no excuse (other than Ian's generalized hawtness) for why he's not been staked.

I am totally seeing the point about The Handsome Club. Everybody is sooooo purty. And it doesn't hurt that the Salvatore Bros are cut like fucking gods.

Comment

Working...
                                X