• ophy
    replied
    Dries about Elena's exit:

"No coming back for Elena."

Hmmm.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    CW ratings for last night were The Flash with 3.84 million and a 1.5 rating followed by iZombie with 1.77 million viewers and 0.7 rating. These shows are really beginning to show up how much TVD has fallen as it used to be way out in front of other CW shows. I can imagine that TVD is probably quite expensive to film as well as salaries for actors are bound to be high.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    I'm not sure the show runners knew how to write strong female characters without there being a ship in there somewhere. It's a pity. Elena had tons of potential - a strong teen who had lost all her family and in constant peril and they turned her story into being just about which brother she loved. And they killed off Katharine who was a great baddie.

Leave a comment:

• isadora
    replied
    I can't believe it's Elena's final episodes and they have given her literally nothing to do this entire season. It's SO WEIRD.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Stills from . . . um . . . whatever ep number the Joalric wedding happens in. 6.21? I think?

Haaaaaaate Elena's bridesmaid dress, but hey! Damon's suit fits! Why couldn't he have borrowed that for his own wedding?

Leave a comment:

• SW1237
    replied
    Such a boring episode. I probably won't watch again until the season is over.

Leave a comment:

• Velvetkiss
    replied
    Last nights episode was boring and aimless as the rest of the season has been. They are not doing a good job of pulling things together for the end of the season. They totally blew it with Steroline and Mama Salvatore and Enzo are boring and I have no interest. Plus why was Bonnie not included in the intervention of Caroline? I mean they all 3 were BFF's so why was she left out? What is up with them changing Elena so much? I know they need to find a way for her to leave, but really going out of character to me to get her there.

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    Last night's ep was freaking borefest. Even Steroline has become boring now, and I had such high hopes for that pairing.

I almost wish we'd never met a character like Kai, because every Kai-less ep just reminds me of how much better the Kai eps are, and how blah everyone else is.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    1.39 million viewers and an 0.6 rating again so matching last week - seems as though people are leaving already even before Nina has gone. TVD is now the 5th watched show on the CW - after The Flash, Arrow, iZombie (yep it's up to third), supernatural and then TVD (just before TO)

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    They have created an internship program (TVD is one of the sponsors) in memory of Sarah Jones
    http://deadline.com/2015/04/sarah-jo...on-1201414120/

Leave a comment:

• ophy
    replied
    She did. She became a vamp pretty early on, I think? She also died as a vampire, and came back as an angel with crazy wacko powers. That was the one thing Plec promised *not* to do.

Leave a comment:

• LaaLaa
    replied
    Did Elena become a vamp in the books? I feel like, with the exception of o, everyone hated that shit.

Leave a comment:

• vanessa
    replied
    I love Linda's hate.

But I imagine regardless of shipping, sustaining 6 seasons of teen-oriented vampire show can't be all that easy. They all go bad eventually. I'm just glad the bad romantic choices of the stars has led to interesting gossip.

Leave a comment:

• Linda
    replied
    Killed it stone dead.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X