No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't there a kid-friendly locked-down iPad-like device yet?
    There is! But I ain't buying them their own tablet 'puter at age 7 and 3. They 'll just end up smacking each other around with it. This is only a problem at grandma's house, since I'm not a big believer in loads of screen time for kids at home. (Ha! I'm such a hypocrite! Thank Beek my mom didn't feel that way, because I was glued to MTV 24/7 when I was the ophygirl's age).

Comment

• I watched TV 24/7 as a latchkey kid. Good Morning America (Joan Lunden!) before school, school, Santa Barbara and Oprah after school. In fact, the ONLY thing I wanted for Christmas after I started my first job in high school was a VCR so I could record my daytime shows! Before high school it was cartoons and ABC after school specials.

It occurs to me that aside from no daytime TV I still live pretty much a latchkey kid existence.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Boring spoiler is boring! And not even worth tagging.

http://www.eonline.com/news/349183/s...n&dlvrit=51396

Corey in Indianapolis: Don't get me wrong, I love hearing about Elena, Damon and Stefan. I really want something on Jeremy though!

Kat Graham talked to us about Jeremy's situation in TVD's fourth season, and it sounds like he's got a big journey ahead. "Jeremy is going to be becoming something new that I think the fans will really like," she tells us mysteriously. Is there a chance he could become Bonnie's boo again? "You get to see them have some scenes together in the first episode, which is really cool, and we've had a lot of scenes since," she reveals. "[But] I think it's yet to be determined. I think it was such a heartbreak for the character when she discovered that he was having an affair with a ghost. She's got a lot of mending and healing to do. So she might give him another chance, or she might think that friendship is really where they should remain."
        I will tag this one, though, which I would rate at a 4, maybe. Not triangle concerned.

http://entertainment.gather.com/view...81474981661817

According to TVGuide.com, Matt will "play an integral role in her transition" as "his guilt will lead him to do just about anything for her — especially when she needs to feed." Elena's going to be going through what new vampires go through, and that's struggling with feeding. Since Matt did play a role in her death, it's not really surprising that he's going to be offering to help her go through the problems with feeding.

Will The Vampire Diaries season 4 see Elena feeding from Matt for an extended period of time? Will it be something temporary? Whatever does happen, it sounds like this experience could definitely bring them closer in the end, though you do have to wonder what will happen as the season progresses and as Elena gets a handle on being a vampire. While you can understand why Matt would feel guilty—and it's not going to help that Damon's going to be making this a tough year for him—you have to hope he makes it through everything and this doesn't lead down a tragic path.
        My spec: I still think her first feed is going to be killing the Pastor. But! I think Matt is going to offer to be the person Damon 'trains' her on, the person he has her feed on to get her used to feeding on live humans safely. And then (pure spec!) Matt is going to get addicted to being fed on, the way that Riley did in BtVS. That would be sort of interesting . . . and would add a twist to any Mabekah pairing.

They are currently filming 4.08, which is the 1940s flashback ep.

@olv #TVD is filming in Conyers, Old town Center tomorrow. Basecamp is across from conyers Pavillion
        Quote:
        @olv Paul Wesley today at the Celtic Tavern in Conyers, 1940 revival pic.twitter.com/RQW3ULjG
        Quote:
        @mrscaptkirk51 Hey Allison, did u have a chance to stop by? I saw Paul and Ian, they are still filming in the celtic tavern.

PDubs in a WW2 uniform! yee haw.

I don't know how they will explain the hair, but I do hope Katherine shows up, lurking in the shadows again.
        Last edited by ophy; 09-27-2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• The pic of Paul in an army uniform is glowy heart infinity.
          Bitter Shipper

Comment

• I know, right? I'm crazy super excited for that. The only thing that would make that better is if he runs into Elijah (also in a spiffy uniform), and just doesn't it recall that they have met before later. I know! Farfetched. But I just want to to see DG in uniform. Ian *is* there, though, although nobody mentions seeing Damon in uniform. I'll bet he is pretty snarky about Stefan signing up. Oh! How in the world does a Rippah deal with blood on a battlefield? I mean, really.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not reading that. BUT I will gladly accept dire warnings of horrible things for the sake of my fragile heart, ophy dear.

2 weeks, people!!!!! I can hardly believe it's been 140 days since Julie Plec riverdanced all over my hopes and dreams with the finale.

Comment

• Nothing horrible on the horizon, that I can see!

There will be Stelena canoodling in the beginning eps, which I know you aren't crazy about, InD, but you have steeled your tiny, crushable heart for that by now, surely. And it doesn't sound like it will last long enough for anyone to get too sick of.

Of course, now I am imagining Julie Plec Riverdancing, so thanks for that image.

Two freakin' weeks. I didn't think I would make it.

Comment

• Official synopsis for 4.02 is up! 4.02 MEMORIAL.

A NEW DANGER COMES TO TOWN — Elena (Nina Dobrev) tries to cope with the extreme highs and lows that are part of becoming a vampire, and Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) almost come to blows while arguing about what is best for her. Damon decides to help Elena in his own way and asks her not to tell Stefan. A stranger, Connor Jordan (guest star Todd Williams, “Chicago Code”), arrives in town and begins questioning Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Lockwood. Connor’s actions quickly convince Stefan that they are dealing with a dangerous vampire hunter. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Matt (Zach Roerig) are surprised to see a girl they used to know, April, (guest star Grace Phipps, “The Nine Lives of Chloe King”), has returned to town and is enrolling at Mystic Falls High. At a town gathering, Elena comes close to losing control until Caroline steps in to help her. Finally, Damon confides his feelings to an unexpected friend. Kat Graham and Michael Trevino also star. Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Jose Molina & Julie Plec (#402).

Written by Jose Molina *and* Boss Lady, herself.

It's all good stuff, definitely. Intrigued by Damon and Elena operating behind Stefan's back. This is where I think they are going to bring in Matt as a practice dummy/walking bloodbag to teach Elena control. Also, by Damon's 'unexpected' friend. Meredith, maybe? They don't mention Torrey as a guest star, though.

Going to go run to Ian's board to see if the drama queens have found something in this very innocuous description to freak out over.

Comment

• Ugh to canoodling, but yes, I'm mentally prepared for it even though I will NEVER understand her choice.

I just hope they address the whole leaving town pact in a soapy way and *at least* go back to giving us small but meaningful Delena moments in between the usual barrage of muppet makeouts.
                    Last edited by InDamonWeTrust; 09-27-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• <3 Stelena! <3

But only since he went evil. It was all snores before that.
                      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yeah, if Elena goes dark vamp enough that she can appreciate The Rippah? *shiver* AWESOMETOWN.

But it's never going to happen. That's why Steferine is the superior couple by far.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post
                          <3 Stelena! <3

But only since he went evil. It was all snores before that.
                          I rewatched S1 and 2 and liked Stefan and Elena a lot more on second viewing. It might just be because the alternative is Delena.

Ugh to canoodling, but yes, I'm mentally prepared for it even though I will NEVER understand her choice.

I just hope they address the whole leaving town pact in a soapy way and *at least* go back to giving us small but meaningful Delena moments in between the usual barrage of muppet makeouts.
                          There are no meaningful Delena scenes.

Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Linda! You crack me up!

I like that we have a nice split here! Makes it more interesting! Maybe we can start our own board war and form 15 TVD threads with warring factions! Hee!

Comment

• Oh, yeah.

There are no meaningful Delena scenes.
                              That's some smack talk right there, Linda. READY TO RUMBLE.

Delena/Steferine/Or Some Acceptable Alternative involving Elijah = 5EVA!!!!!

Seriously, though, I don't know HOW you could watch "I will always choose YOU" and not see that as epically meaningful. Everyone in the whole world could DIE as far as he is concerned, except for his boo. It's BEAUTIFUL.

Comment

• Originally posted by isadora View Post

Linda! You crack me up!

I like that we have a nice split here! Makes it more interesting! Maybe we can start our own board war and form 15 TVD threads with warring factions! Hee!
                                I think after this season I'll probably be needing a bitter bus thread. I'm already on the BB for Gossip Girl.
                                Bitter Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X