No announcement yet.

Awkward.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always meant to watch this and I just finished season 1 tonight. I it. I'd imagine it goes downhill and I hate Jake but I am so pleased to have found a show I can stand to watch more than 2 episodes of before giving up. And I would totally send my child a letter outlining his faults and suggesting improvements. This is the first time I've seen parenting I can relate to on screen.: heart:
    Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Yay! I'm so jealous that you get to discover Matty McKibben for the first time.

Comment

• The Care-frontation letter!

LOVE IT.
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I can't embed because my phone gives me the stupid mobile link for YouTube vids, but yayyy, season five trailer!

Comment

• I'm nearly finished season 3 and I'm trying to stretch it out so I have a 2 episode a day limit. Starting today.
            Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Am I the only one still watching and enjoying?

(crickets)

Comment

• I am! It for sure feels different--lighter--this year and much more episodic. I still like it tho!
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• SO. Even though I'm against teens being together forever in principal? UGH, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MATTY MCKIBBEN HERE.

I forgot until the last couple of episodes how much Matty is such a total Pacey! *sniff*

Comment

• YES SO MUCH. (sobs) He plans to be wherever she is!

Sadie's shittiness at loving and being loved breaks my heart.

Comment

• I know! Sadie is sooo broken.

I love that he immediately started keeping his options open because, AS WE ALL KNOW, when you like someone? PROXIMITY IS A GOOD THING.

BRB SOBBING 4EVAH

Comment

Working...
                      X