No announcement yet.

Dr. Summer Roberts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, but Mayor Lavon Hayes always has a generous supply of delicious looking pastries on his kitchen counter and he wears pastel pants better than like 99.9% of Earth's population. There are like millions of dudes with British or Aussie accents, but a super nice and hot ex-football BAMF politician guy who brings a mean carb game and wears snazzy pants? Only in Bluebell.

I'm like 5 or 6 episodes behind (GAH! work and a kid has made me 5-6 episodes behind on errything), but I'm gonna catch up during my vacation. I don't even know why we're leaving for a destination vacay when I'd be perfectly happy to staycay on my couch and work my way through our DVR.

Comment

• I feel like I should have stuck it out with this show. I mean, I liked everybody but Wade and Zoe! I just REALLY HATED THEM together.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Come back to us! The episodes zip by because it's all delicious marshmallow fluff.

Comment

• HoD came back early! My DVR didn't pick it up but I saw online that people had seen the premiere so I went to OnDemand and was able to see it there and then I guess it will re-air when the show returns on January 16th for the final 10 episodes.

A couple months back I watched a marathon of Zoe/Wade clips on youtube and rediscovered the love so I'm uber happy with the direction of the final season.

I knew they were writing in Bilson's RL pregnancy which seemed CRAY but she spends the episode trying to convince Wade they're meant to be and they sleep together but he still turns her down and then there's a two month time jump and of course he comes around and of course now she knows she's preggo and turns him down and doesn't tell him. HI-JINKS WILL ENSUE.

Also more of the Lavon/Lemon/George triangle and Cricket's coming out aftermath and Shelby is back and she and Brick are in A Thing by the end and Earl is still happy with Mae and Tom and Wanda are pregnant so aside from some initial Zade ~angst, I think this final season will be a cute fluffy bunny of Tru Luv.

Comment

• I HATED Zoe/Wade so I'm super happy I don't watch this anymore. But, I was into Lavon/Lemon so who will end up with who there?
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I missed Bluebell wackiness! But I still think Shelby is an asshole.

All the makeup in the premiere was AMAZING, wtf.

Comment

• I don't think this will surprise anyone, but HoD just got cancelled.

http://www.eonline.com/news/635403/o...unning-series?

So the three eps that are left will be the last ones.

Comment

• Yeah, they'd been saying "series" finale since it came back, so I thought it was decided early last year.

Comment

• It's weird to me they were even pretending this might not be the series finale. The show shut down production once they finished filming this season in late summer/early fall.

Isadora! Lemon/Lavon is totally happening. They will be together 4EVA.
                    Also Andie McPhee came back for a couple episodes and there was a very sweet storyline with Magnolia and Lemon getting to know their little sister.

George and Annabeth were totally an eleventh hour coupling but damn if the actors aren't selling me on it. They're adorbs.

Everything on this show is happy all the time. It's a nice change of pace (Pace).

Comment

• I teared up at the sister ep and Mr. Laa gave me soooo much shit.

Comment

• I like that you guys never mention Wade or Zoe.

Comment

• Hee. I now find them firmly "aight."

Comment

• GUH! I'm so depressed it's ovah. I'll have to wait another decade for another show to fill the small town lovable weirdos void, and it's not gonna have a Lavon or a Lemon or a Dr. Summer! This whole season has been pure joy.

Comment

Working...
                            X