No announcement yet.

Dr. Summer Roberts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hee, I called her Summer like 4 times and just now realized she's Zoe on this show. Once you're a character I love, you're that person forever, Pacey Witter.

Comment

I'm just fanning in here alone, but y'all, this show is adorbs again! Last night's episode made me laugh out loud several times and when Lavon made Zoe and Wade stop their smackity so they could support him while he ate his feelings, I giggle clapped! It was probably my favorite moment of the entire series. Plus, Lavon and AB angst and Lemon and AB dramz is awesome right now. Poor George Tucker has been relegated to babysitting Tansy's hydrophobic dog, but Scott Porter is selling the heck out of his comedic scenes. It's like he's not even mad that his character is literally doing nothing right now. Plus, he sang Jolene and did a good job!

Comment

You're not alone! But I have nothing to add because you're in my brain!

Comment

For those of you who've abandoned the show (which I totally get because it was super sucky for awhile), y'all need to jump back on this train! It is ADORABLE again. Last episode had a proposal where the girl asked the guy to marry her by setting up zombies in the town square singing "Islands in the Stream". I couldn't even believe how happy that weird shit made me!
          Last edited by IssieCol; 02-21-2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

DAMN. Don't drag me back in.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

It was draaaaaagging for a while, but thanks to Issie, I decided to get caught up last night and you're right, it's GOOD again! Thank goodness for the Fug Girls who photo recap the show so you can keep up with new characters. I'm loving the triangle between Lemon, Lavon and AB a TON!

Comment

Seriously, if this doesn't make you giggle clap, I just don't even know what's wrong with you.

Comment

OMG. Lavon in that clip! I can't!
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Issie! Breezy! Did you see? So many things! I'll spoiler tag, just in case.

Tom and Wanda's Jedi/Elven wedding with the hamster down the aisle just killed me. And AB+Lemon 5evah!

Poor Dr. Summer. We all knew that was coming. Still, she was just learning how to be in a real relationship, and what an awesome girlfriend move it was to get Wade that sign. And then this? So soon!? BAH. Okay, I'm looking for upsides here... I was so excited that she got to be a MOH and that Tansy's stopped quietly hating her. So close to having girl friends, yet so far! And, well, at least she had an adorable dance with Lavon... I didn't expect to feel any sort of bad for Wade at the moment of completely deserved dumpage, so props to Wilson Bethel. But yeah, glad it's ovah. Sabotaging your relationship because you feel inferior to your girlfriend is something a boy does at prom, yo.
                    Last edited by LaaLaa; 03-01-2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• The husband is working tomorrow night so I will catch up then and now I'm excited!

Comment

• I watched it the other night, but forgot to come in here and say anything. The breakup made me TOO sad. Like, it surprised me how sad it made me because it felt very true to both of the characters. Wade is an emotional infant so of course he would sabotage the relationship by getting drunk and cheating and OF COURSE it would be because he felt unworthy. And I'm glad Zoe broke up with him even though they made it clear she understood the reason behind his actions and was more sad than angry which would have been a lazier approach to the breakup.

And yes Lemon and AB are awesome. Zoe needs to join that friendship circle immediately because while I love her and Lavon (they're my favorite relationship on the whole show) girlfriends are what she needs most of all. And not one who is in high school.

Comment

• So good! It did make total sense, but I don't know where they're going now - I really like George and Tansy together. Maybe they'll bring back Lemon's dr cousin, who was adorable?

And when Lemon and AB were sitting at the table and Zoe came in all heartbroken, I just wanted her to run right over and join them. Come ON!

Comment

• RBils made me giggle so many times! And George's faces, and Lavon's bro-speech to Wade... Even Magnolia didn't bug! This show is adorable again! Everyone is just friggin' adorable. Except Shelby. I still can't. Dr. Summer was super-involved with Rose again -- as a peer -- but I'll excuse it because a) she's wacky from heartbreak and b) she did shots with Tansy and a shot in the vicinity of Lemon. A non-friends non-hug from Lemon is progress! I love. I'm still on the fence about New Young Breeland. He's v. cute but extremely punchable, which is what they're going for at this point, I'm sure.

I'm going to rewatch now just to see Dr. Summer kick-dance in her room and sing "Run From Wade" through town square again.
                            Last edited by LaaLaa; 03-08-2013, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Aw, I like Shelby! I think she makes a nice foil for Lemon because they're very similar and have that underlying Southern sorority competitiveness in each of them. Ultimately, they just want Dr. Breeland to be happy again and eventually they'll start working together to achieve that end instead of competing for his love/attention. Plus, I love Laura Bell Bundy. The one I can't ever stomach is Magnolia. She's useless.

I am totally on board if they decide to let Zoe have a fling with Jonah. He is extra hot and his smarminess somehow adds to the hawtness for me, I can't explain it so shutupdon'tjudge. Maybe I like that he's being upfront with his offers of comfort sex. Or maybe I just want to see him shirtless, whatever.

And I know Zoe and Rose have this sisterly bond, but the more time Zoe spends with high schoolers, the less I like her, so I wish they'd stop that. That was my only complaint.

Comment

• Jason Street/George got married!

http://www.etonline.com/news/133158_...eld/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X