No announcement yet.

Dr. Summer Roberts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay, it got renewed! I was prepping myself to let it go, but I'm glad I get to spend at least another year with the Bluebellians.

Comment

• Aw! How cute is that groom face!

If this show actually does Lemon/Wade, I'm going to cackle like a Disney villain.

Comment

• I might have to pick this show back up because I miss talking TV with Laa and Issie!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Dooooo it! Even though Zoe's still a mess, she and Wade are dunzo, so it's safe to come back. Plus, Lavon is super happy and hilars with AB and you're missing it! POOR, POOR GEORGE! And Zoe's just now realizing that emotionally she's Rose's baby sister. At least she admitted she has a dramz problem!...and then she got hammered and ex-sexed up Wade. Oh, Zoe. You're the most frustrating character on your show.

re: my Lemon/Wade crackship, CW may be recycling the lighthearted musical twang of constant disagreement between a pervert and a prude who've known each other forever in a small-ass town and are are being forced to work together, that's all I'm saying. But right now, I like the friendship, and I LOVE that Lemon has a goal that isn't dude-related.
          Last edited by LaaLaa; 05-04-2013, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• I watched 2 episodes of this on netflix this week. Hated Wade. I checked the board at FF to see if he was popular with insane shippers and he totally was. This tells me that he will always be central to the main characters love life, so I'm not going to bother with it. I've learned my lesson from GG and TVD.
            Bitter Shipper

Comment

• Understandable. He was made barely tolerable just recently, after he sabotaged his relationship and people started caling him on all his assy, childish bullshit. That's why scenes w/Zoe are infuriating and why Lemon makes sense to me. Anyway, the show as a whole is fluffy delight, and he's on the bottom of the list of reasons to watch, but I get being scarred by Chuck Bass and I support your decision.

Comment

• I dumped the show when I was in the midst of my GG meltdown. I HATE Wade and he is treated like a sex god/awesome/hilarious dude when he's just a dude with abs who acts like a bratty 13YO boy.

I do like almost everything else, tho.
                Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Well, looks like it's a go for Cousin Breeland. "Zonah"? Apart from Lavon and AB, who I ship harder than anyone, all of the potential couplings have exploded and everyone's looking for a happiness outside of a relationship, which is refreshing. I actually don't miss Tansy much. She was fun at first, but George was right about jumping through her endless hoops.

Comment

• Am I the only one who's still watching? That's ok because it's adorable again! Monday's episode made me laugh several times and I like the Wade/Lemon shenanigans probably too much. If they ended up getting together for real, it would bring me great delight, but I also support a Zoe/Lavon type of bestie friendship between them. He kissed her on the cheek this week and I might have "AWWW"ed over it out loud. They're also letting George be funny which Scott Porter is really good at, it turns out. He has good timing and he's also very buff this year. Lavon's new cousin can hit the road, though.

They've thrown Zoe deep into this new relationship with the nerdy writer and it's weird because it's really only been 2 months or so since she stopped messing around with Jonah Breeland. And they're very serious with their lovey declarations. But eh, timing is always a bit off in these Blue Bellian Stars Hollow communities anyway.

Also, Jaime King was pregnant during the first several episodes so it brings me a lot of amusement to see how many ways they can belly block her on screen. She has also really improved since S1, like by leaps and bounds. She's awesome as Lemon now and her accent is believable and I basically love her.

Comment

• Scott Porter has always been hilarious to me! I liked the premiere except for Zoe's hurried up move-in with the nerdy writer who I'm sure is a nice guy and all but whatevers. Plot device.

Comment

• My DVR did not record! But OMB did I totally call Lemonwade!? Issie, I'm so glad you enjoy Lemon now because it was secretly making me slightly sad when you didn't feel the love. I don't have Blair anymore, so she's my go-to bossy CW chick now.

Comment

• Cricket as the new OldLemon is a poor substitute! I wanted to high five both Lemon and AB when they flounced from the Belles.

I like nerdy Joel and since he's obvs just a roadblock to the Zoe/Wade reunion, I'm hoping that they let him break up with her when they decide to restart ZDubs.

Comment

• Is George really off the plate entirely?

Comment

• Yeah, pretty much. They have him trying to deal with Lavon's cousin Linley who is the most annoying ever. I don't think they really know what to do with him. Maybe they'll bring Tansy back for him to marry at some point, but I think I read somewhere that she has a show? Maybe that's wrong and I'm thinking of the guy who played Jonah Breeland instead. But anyway, I know I read an interview before the season started from one of producers or something and she basically confirmed that the original triangle of Wade/Zoe/George was over.

Comment

• I think this show has become a bit like the Creek in that the lead character is now the one I like the least. Zoe is straight up annoying now and it's like the writers refuse to let her grow up. She's still the same girl who wants to hang out with Rose and angst about boys without ever making a decision and I'm over her/it. Lemon, otoh, has been allowed to evolve and her character has really taken over the show. This whole season has been the Lemon show and it's better for it. I still like Joel and I actually like him better in scenes without Zoe which was probably not the intention of the writers when they brought him on. And I like the revolving door of hotties who fall for Lemon for one episode before they disappear forever. I'd like to see her find someone as great as Lavon, but I also like Lavonabeth together so I hope they bring in a regular for Jaime King to make out with.

Comment

Working...
                                X