No announcement yet.

Dr. Summer Roberts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't watched a single episode of this season because of DVR conflicts, but I'm playing catch-up tomorrow. Now that I know it's a Lemon-y season? I'm about to live in this thread.

Comment

• Lemon season? I might watch this on Netflix then.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• The camerawork got pretty creative when Lemon was in George's hotel room and they blocked her belly with the corner of the TV! Snaps.

I'll be surprised if actually they go with Lemonwade (Yeah, yeah, I know it's "Lemonade"), but, I mean.

I'm in a hole now, srsly.

Fuck you, CW. Why do you know me?

Comment

• Get me off this crackship.

Comment

• I would ship Lemonade! Because she would not put up with his bullshit for half a second. And he would not put up with hers. It's perfection. Is this an option? Please?
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Issie, I know you lurve Laura Bell Bundy, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Comment

• I have not seen this week's episode yet, but you have me intrigued! So Shelby's back and there are shenanigans? I thought she was gone for good, but Lemon vs. Shelby was one of my favorite things from last season so bring on more LBB.

Comment

• Ack! Sorry! Should've spoiler tagged that. Yep, there's only a blip of a hint of shenanigans. It's totally going to be Lemon vs. Shelby to the death, though, so yay for you! For me, Shelby is like Linley...

Comment

• Shelby.

I finally see the merit of George/Tansy since they split up and got paired off with cartoons. And I like Joel more and more as he keeps calling Zoe out on her crazy. But Zoe saying the breakup with Wade was half her fault? WTF?

Next week looks wacky! I've missed you, Bluebell.
                    Last edited by LaaLaa; 01-14-2014, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Is anyone still watching? Last episode = mega sad!

Comment

• I'm still watching, but I'm 2 episodes behind. I'm trying to catch up, but we've been Netflixing a bunch of stuff at night so it's been harder to watch TV. I'm now with you on hating Shelby though. I want her and her dumb baby to get gone with quickness. Brick's had a pretty bummy sad life since Andie McPhee left him and I don't like that Shelby is playing him to get a daddy for her mystery baby.

Also, this show is like 1/2 as good without Lemon, for real. Zoe's not as bad as Dawson, but she bugs me now. After 3 seasons, I don't get why her one main bestie is still Rose and it's not even like a mentor/mentee relaysh. That's... weird.

Comment

• Ew! I thought Lavon was Zoe's real friend?

Comment

• This season went fast post-Joel (even though I did like him!). Poor AB, yo. Again.

So the cast is super fucking cute about each other and I'm probably going to end up stalking all their adorableness on Instagram. They went bowling for Jaime King's birthday, they go to music festivals together, and the wrap party was a drunken karaoke dance party. I can't.
                            Last edited by LaaLaa; 05-29-2014, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• What do we have to do to get ophy obsessed with this cast and posting round ups? I would be willing to start alllll kinds of rumors about RLTL if that's what it takes.

I'm excited for the next season - I stopped watching for a while but got caught up via the FugGirls recaps and jumped right back in. I do NOT like that poor AB is stuck all alone again while two dudes fight it out for Lemon and would like for her and Lavon to reunite. I don't know why they're making it all like ZOE has to go after Wade when HE cheated on HER, but whatevs - is it me or did he just seem not into it? I love this crazy show, it just makes me happy.

Comment

• What do we have to do to get ophy obsessed with this cast and posting round ups? I would be willing to start alllll kinds of rumors about RLTL if that's what it takes.
                                That might do it! Or if any of the cast members have recently left a fellow castmember spouse for a nineteen year old Costa Rican surfer who doesn't speak English.

isadora lured me into TVD with pics of cute boys being bromantic off screen, hint hint. I haven't paid much attention to whether or not any of the HoD boys are pretty enough to make it worth my while. None of them have a British or Aussie accent, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X