No announcement yet.

Teen Wolf: Shirtless boys and the alphas who love them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Yeah, I am starting to like Stiles and Lydia. They have a really deep emotional connection this season. Remember back when they were searching for Stiles when he was sleep walking? Lydia located Stiles to the place he was dreaming about. She was connected to his mind and where he really was emotionally. I think that was pretty telling.

They pretty much never stopped touching this entire episode. Lydia relies on Stiles for all her comforting.

I am happy the twins are gone, and they did get a nice send off. I think this cast is too big to be able to spend quality time with all the characters, and I think they were a good choice of who to let go.

We haven't spent much time with Derek this season, but it seems like he has been quietly getting his shit together and is ready to be a normal person again.

Comment

• I love the slow development of Stiles and Lydia. If they ever get together it will be so much more meaningful now! Liked that they set up Kira as a new confidant for Lydia as well.

On rewatch, there is SO MUCH going on and my favorite thing about this episode is that EVERY character got a "hero" moment! This show is so much about the kind of choices a hero makes without ever saying so explicitly.

LOVED Mama McCall comforting Scott after the battle. *sob* I actually have gone from not giving a shit about Scott to totally loving him. He's such a good person at his core. With the original "true alpha" stuff? It felt a little forced but now I can see how that is true and that's actually pretty cool.
          Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• It was really hard to see what Scott was like while all he did was moon over Allison. His character has changed so much over season three. I can't remember a time when a teen show broke up a main couple early in the series and the breakup stuck. No time was spent dwelling on it and the show just moved on.

I used to think Stiles was the only special thing about Scott, but he really is the glue holding it all together this season. He even inspired Derek to do something! I like to think it was a little bit because Stiles was in danger, but I know that's just my own crazy. Hee.

Comment

• I was laughing thinking about the Sterek scene at the end--Derek dreaming about Stiles! Throwing a bone to the Sterek fans!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Season 4 spoilerish news: Find Out Which Fan Favorite Is Not Returning For Season 4. BEWARE it has a spoiler for The Good Wife in there.

I AM NOT PLEASED WITH THIS AT ALL.

Comment

• Damnit, I can't read it with a Good Wife spoiler!!

Gloop, will you please black bar the TW part here so I can see?

I am so high maintenance these days. Hee.

ETA: In my mind, Derek dreams about chatting with Stiles all the time.
                  Last edited by jennchum; 03-25-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• "Isaac is not returning next season. That's going to be a big surprise for a lot of people."
                    Boom.
                    Teen Wolf fans, prepare for the loss of another fan favorite. Following the shocking death of the MTV hit's female lead, Allison (Crystal Reed), and Aiden (Max Carver) in Monday's finale, executive producer Jeff Davis exclusively reveals to E! News that Daniel Sharman, who plays fan-favorite werewolf Isaac, will not be returning for the fourth season when it premieres in June.
                    "Daniel Sharman came to us, much like Crystal did, and said that he wanted to go out for pilot season and for movies and try something new," Davis says.
                    Fortunately, fans will not have to grieve another heartbreaking death as Sharman requested that Isaac not be killed off.

"He specifically asked that we not kill off Isaac, so that he could have the chance to return. He said he loved the role so much that he wanted to be able to come back if there was a chance," Davis reveals. "But he was at a position where he wanted to stretch his creative wings and I said to him, ‘Well, if we can't convince you to come back, we'll definitely leave the door open for you.'"

I just didn't include the part with TGW spoiler.

More: As for how Sharman's exit will be addressed in season four, Davis spills that Isaac and Argent (JR Bourne), Allison's father, headed off to France at the end of the season three finale. "The story is going to be that Argent sort of takes a sabbatical in France to deal with the death of his daughter and Isaac goes with him, that's why you see them leaving out the door." (It's also worth mentioning that Davis confirms, "JR is a part of season four

It feels like with the character deaths and additions they are trying to even out the penises and VAGINAS (all caps for Is) on this show.
                    Last edited by gloopdygleep; 03-25-2014, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Thank you!

I HATE THIS SO VERY MUCH. EFF YOU, "PILOT SEASON."

Comment

• Aww. Sadness.

Comment

• Jeff Davis sure seems nice about people wanting to leave the show. He lets them come and go as they please, and even lets the actors have a say in HOW their character leaves. I guess he can't make them stay, but still. He seems like a kind person to work for.

Comment

• On the rewatch I was much more upset over the twin's death than I was on first viewing. When he asked his brother if it hurt him as much as he was hurting and then seemed relieved and said "ok" I actually teared up. I didn't care much about them through the whole season but brothers who love each other get me every time and that was just such a perfect *brother exchange*.

Comment

• I was moved by the idea that he just wanted to be one of the "good" guys and that he had a hero's death. *sniff*

Comment

• The whole finale was aces. I love that Allison saved them all again, even though she's gone.

Jeff Davis sure seems nice about people wanting to leave the show.
                                Right about now I wish he was much more of a hard ass about it!

*sob*

The problem with us is that we get invested in shows that don't pay their actors very well. They build rabid little fanbases but have to leave in order to make any bank off their rising (in a small way) star power. I'm surprised we've held onto O'Brien this long.

Comment

Working...
                                X