Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starts tonight!

My new Teen Wolf drinking game:

Every time Lydia banshee screams: drink!
    Every time someone asks "Where's Scott!" :drink!

Comment

• I LIKED IT!

Banshee Lydia in the flashforward is amazing. The "nurse" plunging the needle into her arm over and over was terrifying! And I think they are implying she's being raped in that terrible place.

The implication that something happened to them but they're not dead but WHO KNOWS is super scary! I like it.

I like Stiles and Malia okay, tho they seem ill-suited. I liked Scott and Kira a lot. And I LOVED when Scott got emo and wrote AA in the library! *sob* They were all INSANELY lovable in this episode, I think to make the scary ending feel more nerve-wracking and it worked. WELL DONE TEEN WOLF.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• As usual I have no clue what's happening with the plot on Teen Wolf but I like it!
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Do you guys know what happened with Dylan O Brien? I was at an Arrow board but they talked about Teen Wolf a little bit snd theorized thst DOB is disfigured and thst's ehy he dosn't make public appearances until his face is healed.
          sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, something serious happened. He's been "recovering" for months now and SDCC was yesterday and he's still not making public appearances.

So he was injured on set in mid-March. Production was shut down on The Maze Runner. Reports have been basically nonexistent, but I saw a couple of weird things on Instagram, and apparently it was a very bloody accident. Barry Pepper has been the ONLY person to post publicly about it and he put this on instagram:

barrythepepper Thinking of you guys today - sitting here thinking of my brother Dylan -- I know many of you are worried about him & don't have much information to comfort you - I do see all the well wishes, prayers & love you've sent for his speedy recovery, it does not go unnoticed -- to be honest with you Dylan is blessed to be alive. That St. Paddy's day on the set of Death Cure is forever etched on my mind - the stunt we were working on failed & the impact was violent - his wounds were very serious & in need of major surgery - by God's grace he was alive. I trust he will heal & the trauma will ease as time goes --recovery takes time, so please be patient. Just keep sharing your thoughts & prayers, I know he appreciates it.#MazeRunnerFans #DeathCure
            There have been very few reliable reports on what happened, exactly, or the extent of his injuries. Initially the movie was delayed but now it's shuttered indefinitely.

I can't believe nothing substantive has leaked, and I can't believe no lawsuits have been filed and made public -- perhaps he's not famous enough? I dunno.

Anyway, S6 of Teen Wolf has been long-delayed (now pushed back to winter!) but Dylan filmed some/most? of it before his accident? At least that's what I've heard. I need to watch the SDCC panel to see if anything pertinent slips out but he didn't show up at the panel b/c he's "still recovering" from his accident in March. Which makes me wonder if the show was pushed back to winter in the hopes he can recover enough to finish the season?

It also makes me wonder why the show is suddenly canceled when, last year at SDCC, the entire team was like: Oh, our streaming numbers are insane; MTV will let us make this show forever, basically.

What changed? Did the ratings tank? Or did they lose the star of the show?

I'm starting to think there's a conspiracy here and that the poor kid is truly fucked up/incapable of working for some reason. He maybe broke his cheek OR his orbital bone -- apparently one of those is much trickier to heal than the other and can cause REAL problems for life? BUT who knows b/c nobody is talking.

Comment

• Oh, god. Poor kid.

Comment

• I think the no lawsuits thing means that big money was payed. There's no other way around it. I HOPE the poor kid recovers completely.
                sigpic

Comment

• I don't know how accurate the initial reports were. He "fell off" a set that was meant to look like a train, but later it was reported he was hit by a car during a stunt. And that he fell on his face, breaking either his cheekbone or orbital socket.

A cheekbone takes about 6 weeks to heel and probably leaves scars that would probably require some plastic surgery (I'm assuming). But a broken orbital socket is way worse and can be fairly disfiguring to the face. So who knows how long something like that could take to recover from. And he'd have to have plastic surgery to fix whatever damage occurred. And then... he might look different, which in H'wood is the end of your career.

I know it sounds like hyperbole, by I really think he was one of the best, most charming young actors I've seen on TV in a long time. So if this is a permanent injury, this is super sad on multiple levels -- for him, for his friends and family, and also for all the great work he likely would have done in the future.

Comment

• That is horrible! I can't believe the studio let the star of the movie do such a potentially dangerous stunt.

Comment

• DOB has been spotted! The article says unrecognizable but I think it's not that bad. http://www.people.com/article/dylan-...unner-accident
                      sigpic

Comment

• It's look like an actual face under that beard! Thank Beek, because I was imaging much worse things.

Comment

• Thank you for posting, bb.

I was expecting WAY WORSE because I'm terrible.

And now I'm like... did the head injury cause any issue? /terrible.

Comment

• Another new pic of DOB:

He looks okay? Kinda really wanna know what is under all that scruff, though.

Comment

• Yeah, I have a feeling that the beard is not a fashion choice exactly.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Isadora, all my dash in tumblr was the stydia kiss! Congrats!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X