No announcement yet.

Teen Wolf: Shirtless boys and the alphas who love them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was a little tipsy during last night's viewing of Teen Wolf and I'm totally lost on a couple of plot points in 2x09 due to flaking during 2x08. Ha! It's embarrassing to be like: "Wait, what?" while watching an episode of Teen Wolf.

I figure it will all make sense by the end.
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Price Peterson does awesome funny recaps. They are short. This is the 208 one.
      http://www.tv.com/news/teen-wolf-rav...o-recap-29134/

Comment

• I was a little tipsy during last night's viewing of Teen Wolf and I'm totally lost on a couple of plot points in 2x09 due to flaking during 2x08. Ha! It's embarrassing to be like: "Wait, what?" while watching an episode of Teen Wolf.
        I find Teen Wolf is more difficult to half watch than most shows. I always do other things while watching TV and I honestly can't even comment on the plot of the entire run of this show, because I don't totally get what happened. I had forgotten most of season 1 while watching season 2 and had to google to remember things.

Comment

• Oh! 2.08 had the gay club! That was a great episode.

Poor Danny: "Did my ex get injured, too? Then I'll be fine."

Something like that, anyway. It was funny.

Yeah, Price is a great way to get caught up.

Comment

• I don't get how Stiles' dad was fired when he previously noted he was an elected official.

ETA: jennk, me too! I am the WORST at paying attention to plot points.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh! 2.08 had the gay club!
              I thought 208 was the rave one.

Comment

• Oh, duh. You are right. It was the one where Jackson, Erica and Isaac sexy danced all together . . . not the one where Jackson tracks Danny to the club because of his Armani cologne.

Comment

• Yes! A sexy three way, bi-curious dance. Its when I started finding Isaac so hot.

I know that's the best way to capture an enemy. Teen Wolf told me so.

I love that episode. In the words of PP, "Oh, Show. Never change."

Comment

• I was a little surprised they killed off Mama Argent in such a dramatic fashion.

Comment

• Yeah, and after the finale that particular occurrence will make you hate somebody a lot more.

Comment

• I have two episodes to go!

Grandpa Argent cracks me up. He's so totally transparent but everybody is completely deferential to him and easily falls under his sway. I loved when he basically was all: "And I'm the horrible patriarch that forces us to stay on task...we all got jobs to do, bub."

Comment

• HA! Please watch this Sterek fanvid. OMB the story line words on the screen are so crazy. I can't even. Its like a sweet fanvid combined with the worst fanfic ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuJ7Ir1ky38

Yes, I'm watching Sterek fanvids, now. What?

Comment

• Holy mackerel, that was OTT.

That was so OTT, that this is my only response:

What has been seen can't be UNSEEN.

Comment

• Hee. I am scared to look directly at that picture. I am already ashamed of myself!

"And you feel like you've done something terrible. . . like robbed a liquor store. . . or swallowed some pills." HA! WTF?

I looked. And I definitely cannot unsee it. I can't remember a time before I watched this show. I have to write a thesis, Teen Wolf!
                              Last edited by jennchum; 01-11-2013, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• That was amazingly insane! And Sterek is cracktastic!

I finished the season and I really liked it except for how grandpa's plot played out. I have many questions about wolves and lifespan now!

ETA: So those quotes in the vid are from a Richard Siken poem! Ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X