Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones: Dragons, Starks and The North Watch, oh my!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, it's only my speculation. Something big happens every ninth ep. Season 1 was Ned, season 2 was Blackwater battle, season 3 was the Red Wedding and last season was the Wall battle so I assume there's a major death next ep too. I hope I'm wrong!
    sigpic

Comment

• I think dada just means that generally in every season, there is a BIG DEATH in the second to last ep. Like Ned, Robb, etc etc.

The battle was awesome, more so because it didn't happen in the books. I'm so excited that they are moving things along in the show. I can't wait to see where it all goes, without having to wait for GRRM to stop dicking around with pointless plots that go nowhere.

Comment

• I finally watched the last episode and it's possibly my favorite so far. LOVE that the gave each of the major story lines long blocks of uninterrupted time.

The Danerys/Tyrion stuff was everything I've been hoping for between them when they finally met. I was so sad about Jorah's last scene though.

But the battle was completely awesome. I'm also glad that it is finally moving along but I was completely scared for Jon Snow the whole time. Like, chewing my nails and wringing my hands scared.

Hey, it's only my speculation. Something big happens every ninth ep
        I know! I'm scared!

Comment

• Dear lord. Are we all being punked?

That person was the only voice of reason and maturity.
          "But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.Ē---Kanye

Comment

• I was unmoved over the "shocking" developments last episode. This show pretty much is addicted to shocking moments over character and plot developments.
            Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Seriously GoT? A fucking child? I hate you, Stannis. I hope Roose kills you while you kill Ramsey and then Brienne comes in and kills Roose. Or any other combination.

On the other hand, Drogon and the whole last scene was awesome.
              sigpic

Comment

• That was completely vile. I now hate Stannis MORE than I hated Joffrey. While Joffrey (and Ramsey to some extent) was evil because he actually HAD no soul, Stannis has MADE himself evil by selling his heart and soul to Millesandre for a mere chance at the throne. HOW can his men stand behind him after that? Or his wife? She's completely crazypants but even SHE knew it was WRONG WRONG WRONG! I seriously hope that the child is one of the people who come back to life after being killed and murderates everyone around her for standing by and letting that happen.

Comment

• Now THAT was a shocking death!

There goes all the fan theories about how much Jon Snow's parentage matters, how he's destined to rule, etc.

But, more than all that, I was so weirded out by Cersei's walk of shame and how long and completely endless and creepy and humiliating it was that I had a really hard time focusing on the big death! I just thought it was really bizarre!

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Nooooohooohooooooooo!

I think that's what they thought it might take for people to feel for Cersei, and though it was weird. as. hell. (but based on a real walk of shame!), it worked on me. That whole finale was absolutely batshit! What is happening with Arya?! And I didn't know if we were supposed to be scared for Dany, because the way they shot her scene was pretty beautiful.

Comment

• I don't believe that any of the deaths we saw in the last ep will stick. Well, the creepster Arya killed will stay dead but we didn't really see Brienne kill Stannis, and we never really saw Myrcella die and Jon cannot absolutly be dead. So either he miraculously survives or that hideous bitch Melissandre proves useful for once and revives him, or else her showing up there was pretty random.

I'm very disappointed with Sansa's storyline. She kinda saved herself (ok, Theon helped and she helped Theon to find himself back) but what was the point? So she can be raped? Just to find out that Bran and Rickon are alive? I just wanted her to defeat the Boltons but maybe that's for the next season.

I didn't really feel that bad for Cersei? She got to go back, which is less that Margeary can do and the creepy guy that got her in her last scene reminded me that she basically had ordered the Measter to make zombies.

Arya was awesome and that storyline continues to be oddly compelling. I'm very glad that they show it's very hard for Arya to lose herself but I think it might be inevitable for a little while.

Tyrion and Varys were also amazing. I don't exactly know what's happenign with Danearys but it looks exciting. The riders in the end remined me of the Dothraki but maybe I'm wrong.

so, from now on, I'm not goingt o be unspoiled anymore. I'll probably get the books some time but from the time being I'm just going to burry myself in wikipedia and see what's in the books and what is not and if Jon really dies because I just cannot believe it.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Well, the show is officially caught up with/beyond the books for most of the storylines so...there's no more spoilers to be had, really?

Comment

• For sure we're supposed to think "Dothraki!" when we see the horsefest.

I think Myrcella is super dead and they fridged her because UncleDad's gotta rage.

Comment

• No more spoilers! We are all Unsullied. So excited!

I don't have time to give my reasons, but there is no way Jon Snow is really and truly dead. "Kill the boy to become the man" and all that. And his "death" releases him from the Night's Watch vows. Hopefully, he'll be killing Boltons next season. Or claiming a dragon for his own.

Comment

• Ooooooh, I think I know where you're going with that!

The actor is like: Yeah, I'm not in next season. Dead, dead, dead.

Now I am intrigued and feel I should get back on reading the damn books.

Comment

• Maybe he's not in next season but that doesn't mean he's dead. Maybe they'll focus somewhere else. Bran was not in this season.

So, Jon's stabbing happens in the books too but no one believes he's dead.

I don't know guys why you say there are no more spoilers. I just read that a pretty huge thing happens in the books that hasn't happened in the show yet and I don't think they'll skip it! I'm talking about Kat's resurrection, another clue that Jon cannot be dead.

Seriously, if you build such a mystery around a character's heritage and then kill said character before solving the mystery, it's not shocking, it's not ground breaking, it's just bad storytelling.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X