Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones: Dragons, Starks and The North Watch, oh my!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't expect they'd win so fast! ARYA! I was sure the battle against the dead would last two or three eps and then they'd deal with Cercei. I'm soooooo glad that so few people died.
    sigpic

Comment

• i was mad at the low body count to be honest! I thought the whole episode was meh, minus a couple big moments. JON SNOW IS SO BAD AT PLANNING JFC.
      Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• There's got to be a schadenfreude-sque word in German to mean "the smug feeling when you hear about a dragon-y tv show you refuse to watch go spectacularly off the rails thereby justifying your prior decision AND YET colored by your sadness at your friends' show related frustrations because you don't actually wish such suffering upon anyone".

Comment

• Girl. Itís a HIMYM and Gossip Girl-level avalanche of last minute fuck-ups.

Comment

• Pile of shit. I won't watch the two episodes.
            sigpic

Comment

• So, I have not watched this show since S1. I liked it a whole bunch, watched the whole first season, and then my life got a little bananas during S2 and S3. I figured I'd catch up at some point with a massive binge, but that never happened and I spend way too much time online to ever go unspoiled for too long. I basically just gave up on it and kind of lost interest along the way anyway. Mr. Issie remained a huge fan and watching him go through the highs and lows of the last couple of seasons has been hilarious. Last night, I watched the last episode with him and I went in not knowing much, but also knowing too much, if that makes sense. Like, I knew about Arya and the Night King and Dany going bad, but I had no emotional investment. With ALL that said, I expected more? The episode felt really flat and meh. Even Dany's death was like, ohhhh, yeah, this is happening now and of course it's Jon, ok, I guess. When it ended, I looked at Mr. Issie with my Mckayla Maroney face and he was like, "Yeah, I shoulda cut out when you did."

Comment

• Thatís a perfect description of the final two seasons. Meh. What couldíve been pretty spectacular feels-wise was just a butt-ton of money wasted on weird, underwhelming decisions. My favorite internet comment has been ďEverything you want - in the worst way possible.Ē

Comment

• Ugh. I cannot be as chill. When the last Episodes betray me that way I get really frustrated that I invested so much time. Lost and HiMyM I'm looking at you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X