Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Originals: Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did they recast Kol?
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Don't know. Either they couldn't get Nate for what they wanted to pay him (unlikely?), or they honestly didn't want him for some reason. It could be that they didn't think they could sell Kol/Davina with Nate instead of Daniel (which is true), and maybe they really needed to make that bond work for the overall storyline.

Comment

• I'm guessing Nate is a nutter?
        Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• I don't know! In the pro-nutter column you have the evidence of him dating a French teenager for the past year (and spending waaaaay more time at various Disneylands than most 31 yr old men do), and in the con-nutter side you have everyone who has ever met him saying that he is super super sweet and sincere and wonderful. I've never seen any 'this dude is craycray' stuff coming from the tvd cons. Although, being mega popular with fans in person can also go in the 'pro-nutter' side of the ledger, I suppose.

But they did bring him back for all of the flashback eps *and* they gave him a web series, which they didn't have to do. So it could be that, just like Claire, he didn't want to be tied to ATL for nine months of filming, and our current situation (occasional flashbacks + limited web series+ Daniel stepping in as a regular) was the compromise so they could still involve Kol in a prominent part of this season's storyline.

Comment

• You guys you guys you guys YOU GUYS.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...eason-3-809347

'The Originals' Enlists 'Veronica Mars' Favorite for Recurring Role (Exclusive)

Jason Dohring will first appear in the season three premiere.Jason Dohring is staying in The CW family.

The Veronica Mars alum has landed a recurring role on the network's Vampire Diaries spinoff The Originals, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Dohring ó who most famously appeared as Logan Echolls on UPN/The CW's Veronica Mars, and reprised the role in Rob Thomas' 2014 film ó will make his Originals debut in the third season premiere. He'll play Detective Will Kinney, who is described as smart and confident with a very clear sense of right and wrong, who is out to bring the forces of evil to justice. And while Kinney doesn't know exactly what's going on in New Orleans, he has a strong suspicion that something strange is happening beneath the surface of the city.

Dohring's Kinney is one of the new faces to expect in The Originals' third season. Showrunner Michael Narducci recently told THR that season three will find the show exploring the Original siblings' sire lines, and several of those key people the Mikaelson siblings turned will pop up in present day.

OFFICER LOGAN IN NOLA WITH VAMPIRES HOLY BEEKBALLS.

Comment

• I totally keep forgetting about Officer Logan Echolls playing with our vampire friends.

According to this vid interview, JDoh auditioned for TVD *and* for The Originals pilot.

http://troublescout.tumblr.com/post/...-whats-it-like

Not sure what role he could have auditioned for, though. Maybe the priest? Or maybe one of Marcel's minions? Wevs, they've got him now.

#arms

Comment

• The klaroline fandom

tumblr_mscwqnF8CU1snhuwgo1_500.gif
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X