No announcement yet.

Award Shows: Ways to Critique Famous Women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jep me too now. They are the eurovision songfestival twins from scandinavie.

Comment

Tsk, tsk. They're Irish.
      sigpic

Comment

Ow really. Haha... Sorry.. You see there were just too many artist I had never heard of. I'm not very good in celeb photographer anymore. I missed all the celebs because I didn't recognized them. Whahaha. Back in the day when the last mtv awards were here I did a better job. But it was fun though and all the ones I did hear of and wanted to see I did see. There were a lot of celebs who were not in the show aswell some models. Some reality stars from geordie shore etc etc.

Comment

Link to a livestream of the PCA red carpet: http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/01/08/...ne-2014-video/

Last edited by ophy; 01-08-2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I almost didn't recognize Naya Rivera.

Comment

Tina and Amy Day!!!!!

I think the only fuck I have to give about tonight, goes to TMas. Unless RDJ is also up for something?

Comment

Wee! Celebs getting schwasted! I've got all my obnoxious red carpet specials set to record.

I thought Naya Rivera was J.Lo with a ton of plastic surgery.

Comment

YES, Laa. Naya is white-washing herself in the same golden toner that took J.Lo and Mariah.
                  Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Okay found it. Thanx Ophy. Well all the globes are unwrapped. They are being handed out without tags with the name and the category on them btw. Those tags are being send afterwards to the winners. So that the winners can't be leaked before tonight.

Comment

Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

Live update. All kind of facts. Nobody cares probably. But felt like sharing.

Comment

Hee! I warned you nobody cares about that stuff.

Until there are dresses to gawk at nobody cares about nuthin'.

Comment

I don't even read the list of noms. It's all about the dresses, Tiny and Amy, and drunken celebrities!

Comment

I know we said we didn't care until the dresses start walkin', but oops.

Kristin Dos SantosVerified account
                              ‏@KristinDSantos
                              Massive leak just erupted on #goldenglobes red carpet. A good one fifth of te red carpet is ruined pic.twitter.com/xD6V7s0SMN

Comment

Yep, pretty soggy out there.

I won't be watching this live, because of mr.o's prejudice against the Hollywood machine (*sigh*), but here is what twitter is telling me:

Tatiana!!!

She looks like a winner! Hoping that comes true.

Elizabeth Moss:

Tay Schilling from OINTB wearing a kelly green nightgown because of reasons:

Naomi Watts:

Amy Poehler:

And Tina and Amy:

Mconaheyhey:

Emilia Clarke:

Michelle Dockery:

Amy Adams:

Louise Roe:

Robin Wright:

Amber Heard:

Lupita Nyongo:

Fassbender: