No announcement yet.

Award Shows: Ways to Critique Famous Women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come I forgot Lupita's dress? Loved it.

Price is awesome, as usual.
    sigpic

Comment

It's hitting me that this was Tina and Amy's last Globes! UGH. Who are they going to get now? A dude. Some friggin' dude. Anyway, Popsugar has delicious gifs of their jokes and the responses. I totally forgot about TSwift's can't-take-a-fucking-joke side and this reminded me. Look at this sour patch face!

"I love you, there's a special place in hell for you." ó Tina, poking fun at Taylor Swift's infamous Vanity Fair quote in 2014

Also, the Leo intro burn still makes me giggle-clap.

Comment

It's been 3 years since we've posted on this thread and TSwizzle still can't take a joke unless she makes it about herself. Peeps don't change, for real.

GG faves from last night:

I mean, OPRAH, obvs. It felt like church.

TIME'S UP. Legit, though, between Time's Up and The Women's March, why don't dudes just willingly turn over control to us? We're better at all this.

Natalie Portman darkening the whole damn world when she threw down the most epic shade.

Laura Dern being earnest and awesome, two things that rarely ever go together for me. See: Garner, J and Hathaway, A. In LD's case, I think it was her total sincerity that made the earnestness seem less cloying than I usually find it.

Mrs. Maisel getting some love and ASP walking up there in her hat. Also, Milo and Alexis were in the same room and I want to know if there were awkward times or if they even made eye contact. Whatever.

Comment

I, too, wanted to know awkward Rory/Jess deets!

Laura Dern cried when she met Chewbacca, so Iím gonna find her adorable forever.

Oprahís speech made me ugly cry. Everything is making me ugly cry.

Comment

Laura Dern during Oprah's speech was ALL OF US at home. LOL
            6 YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE PAIN OF SHIPPING DE. I DONT COMMIT TO MY OWN LIFE AS MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND

Comment

I donít know how Laura Dern became my favorite, but she is everything to me at the moment.

Comment

Also, if Oprah is even CONSIDERING a run for the presidency, I AM EXCITE. I mean, Oprah and Michelle Obama would be GOALS, but I will also accept Oprah and Cory Booker.

Comment

Working...
                X