Reign: Royal Life As Imagined By An Anthropologie Catalogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was a weird one for me?

I felt like Frary is too far gone to come back now, and to come back so strongly. It made Mary seem sorta terrible and stupid?
    Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• ophy is the only other person here, I think, who'd recognize Queen Elizabeth (Tamsin from Lost Girl), but the villain face she flashed at the end of that ep! LOLOL. She was actually at a comic-con I went to a couple months ago and no one was talking to her. I wish I'd known to ask how she was gonna eff up lives on Reign.

I didn't dislike Mary/Francis when it was functional, but it ain't hot anymore.
      Last edited by LaaLaa; 05-15-2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• TAMSIN!!!

That makes me want to look up her Reign scenes on You Tube.

You know Ksenia (Kenzi) is going to be Orphan Black this season. So looking forward to that. Now I just need Kris Holden-Ried to play a werewolf on The Originals.

Comment

• Ksenia was, like, the only one not at that con. But I find falling in lines to nerd in celebs' faces mostly embarrassing, so I just gawked from afar and explained that the guy my friends thought was Chris Martin is not Chris Martin.

I'm starting this finale! Bet Greer is super glad to be a poor now.

ETA: Whuuuuuuuut! DAMN.
          Last edited by LaaLaa; 05-15-2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Is anyone watching still? CATHERINE. REMAINS. FLAWLESS. Also, Bleeding Ear Francis will cut a bitch!

Comment

• I have only watched the first episode and I sorta hate it? Like I don't buy Mary and Francis AT ALL anymore. And Greer tossed aside Kitchen Boy and I sorta hate her for that (even if I get her desire for independence but now she's just being a foil for a "hot" pirate)? And Narcisse is sooooo gross that his "redemption" is meaningless to me. And Bash still has unpleasant facial hair.

I don't even know what to make of this pile of crazy. They've made everybody unlikable!
              Itís just really honestly so tiring and emotionally draining to have to get upset over reality constantly.

Comment

• Oh, I agree with all your points (AND Francis's little bro is a turd prince), so I might just be in for Catherine shenanigans. The soundtrack is still cracking me up. Using the song title in the frigging dialogue! JFC.

Comment

• I know I'm the only one watching what promises to be a mad depressing final season, so...here's Mary's hot bro after fighting a Scottish village fire with his wet shirt! This show is still ridic.

Comment

Working...
                  X